Author Topic: Ask JTF For February 17 Broadcast  (Read 12488 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Re: Ask JTF For February 17 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 04:23:48 PM »
There is no way McPain is going to win. I predict that in November, democrats will not only win, there will be a landslide, particularly if Obama is running. Obama's win may have some positive aspects for Israel - there will be less false pretensions that America is Israel's friend, Jews will rely more on themselves, and Israeli prime minister may feel less obligations to knee to Barak Hussein Obama than to John McPain - assuming that Likud is going to form next government. Israeli will feel more isolated and that will increase their resolve and their "normalcy". Perhaps Israel will then take necessary steps getting rid of Iranian threat, perhaps not - one thing is for sure - with Barack becoming US president, G-d will offer us new opportunities.   
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2008, 07:12:03 PM »
Hello Chaim,
         Someone at work asked me about Democrat supper delegates and how they are appointed. As a life long Republican who never paid much attention to the workings of the Democrat party I had no answer. Republicans don't seem to use this system. The whole thing sounds like it's designed to obtain a predetermined outcome despite the will of the people. Can you shed any light on this process.
                                                                              Thanks Chaim.  cjd
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 07:00:30 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2008, 08:48:28 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why is it that righteous figures in Jewish history, such as Daniel and Mordechai, did not return to the Land of Israel with the Jews who returned to build the second Temple and also held positions of authority in Gentile nations?

Respectfully,

DanBenNoah

Yacov adds: The Temple bad begun to be built at the time of King Cyrus but it later stopped. After Queen Esther's son Artaxerxes became King of Persia, he allowed its construction to be completed and Mordechai returned to The Land of Israel.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 10:25:21 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2008, 08:55:00 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I noticed several places on the internet where I could buy some of the books of Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L.  What would be the best source from which to buy his works?  Are there any true right-wingers selling his books who will use the proceeds to help our patriotic Jewish movement to continue as is befitting of Rabbi Kahane's legacy?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2008, 09:16:38 PM »
Hello mr.Chaim.What do you think of when people say that war against Serbs and Kosovo is zionist war(Madeline Albright,Tom Lantos,Wesly Clark,Richard Holbrooke,Joe Liberman,Alen Specter all Jews and Serbs haters).I have been asked by my friends this question and i didn't know what to tell them.Help me understand this and way would Jews back KLA and stand on the side of Albanians muslims.P.S. I know that you love Serbs but why would others support Albanians even today when Albanians will declare independence from Serbia.Thank you.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2008, 11:32:27 PM »
Something's occurred to me lately. When Allen-T and JTF parted ways, Allen-T said something about JTF members bragging about how JDL members used to beat up missionaries. If this happened, then the JDL members involved were bad people who deserved at minimum to have a boot stamped upon their faces. I mean you may dislike missionary activity but the missionaries are motivated by a sincerely held belief that all humanity including the Jews needs Christ for salvation from hellfire. While I don't act as a missionary myself, I think it's unfair to demonize or assault people who sincerely wish to nothing more than be helpful to others, even if they are misguided. Besides such assaults imply that pious Jews need to silence missionaries because they are unable to refute them in a debate!

Offline tykus1

• New JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 12:25:28 AM »
Dear Chaim,

To support the effort against Osama Obama, the website www.obamatruth.org offers a wealth of info and video clips from the media.  Also, look at www.prophecynewswatch.com as they have some good info as well.  Also, all those concerned should investigate the church Obama belongs to (Trinity United Church) and the black nazi racist (Jeremiah Wright Jr.) who is the pastor there.  Obama's wife, Michelle, is a real winner as well, as she believes that the government should do more (more of our money) to support the "working" mothers in their plight to juggle family and career!

However, my question is regarding the Nazi Obama and his actually attending school with several of the terrorists responsible for conspiring to bring about the 9/11 acts of war against the U.S which is supposedly referenced in one of his books (do not know which one).  Would you know if there is any truth to this (I wouldn't doubt it)?  Also, can you give a summary of Obama's history; from his pre-political life to present day?

Thanks Chaim and may Hashem continue to give us the strength to fight!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 01:43:08 AM »
Hi Chaim, can you discuss in detail Mr Ovadia Yosefs comments regarding the deaths of non religious soldiers and his statements regarding the jews who perished in the holocaust. Their are two people on this forum who read the shas parties press releases and jump at any criticism of shas and its "Rabbi." I don't believe any person who threw youout of Israel the same day they met arafat is a rabbi. I don't believe that anyone whoallows their party to stay in a govt that allows jews to be kassam rocketed to death is a rabbi. Thank you again for all that you do Chaim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 02:03:26 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well.  I think the association with Betar Jerusalem is great, and maybe we should target some more sports teams and their young fans throughout Israel.  This week I was wondering what you think about the history of Jews in comedy.  Jews are known to have built a very succesful tradition as comedians.  I'm sure you know many of the great names, and I won't list them all here.  However, sometimes I find some of the Jewish sense of humor to be a little too self-effacing and playing into the nebishy stereotype that others have created about Jews, one that I truly despise.  Rather than have pride in their heritage, sometimes it seems many Jewish comedians are embarassed by it.  Do you agree this is the case, and if so why?  Thanks for all your great work.  Until next week, G-d willing.

Ari   

Sergio 11

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 06:09:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

An earlier thread got me thinking about what the JDL would have done if they had existed during the time of the holocaust...

what steps would you, Rabbai Kahane and other leaders of the JDL have undertaken by 1939 only shortly before the massacre that followed against jews and other persecuted people ?

thanks in advance, Sergio

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 06:19:30 AM »
Chaim,
Are there levels of evil that people can possess according to Judaism? For instance, is there a difference between someone who opposes Israel and an outright Nazi or Muslim who wants to see it destroyed?

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2008, 01:20:51 PM »
Did you and Rabbi Kahane form Jews against Jackson before or after his famous "Hymie-town" remark?