Author Topic: Suicide Bombing in Dimona  (Read 3229 times)

newman

Re: Suicide Bombing in Dimona
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 04:48:46 AM »
More of the 'wonderful peace dividend' that was to come after the Gaza withdrawal, I see. ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 07:40:50 AM »
Does Olmert care? probably not his family are extreme leftists whe never served in the IDF        http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3502401,00.html 

Woman killed in Dimona explosion

(Video) Loud explosion rocks southern Israeli city Monday morning. Woman killed, about 10 people injured as suicide bomber detonates explosive belt in commercial center. Second terrorist shot and killed by police officer

Yonat Atlas Latest Update:  02.04.08, 12:40 / Israel News 

VIDEO - A woman was murdered Monday morning and about 10 people were injured in a terror attack carried out by a suicide bomber at a commercial center in the southern Israeli city of Dimona.

A police officer who was in the area, Superintendent Kobi Mor, shot and killed another terrorist. The explosive device on the second bomber's body did not explode, and sappers were dispatched to the scene of the attack to detonate the device in a controlled manner.

Video: Infolive.tv

A loud explosion was heard at the Dimona commercial center at around 10:30 am. Police forces and Magen David Adom crews attended to the injured, one of whom sustained serious wounds.

One person was moderately injured seven were lightly hurt and two suffered from shock. All the injured were evacuated to the Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba.

IDF Warns:

'More terrorists have crossed into Israel'  / Hanan Greenberg

IDF, Shin Bet believe more terror cells operatives from Sinai Peninsula may have already crossed into Israel, citing inability to penetrate security fence makes for higher motivation to carry out attacks; Dimona bombing probe yet to negate terrorist came from West Bank 
Full story

The person seriously injured suffered from stomach wounds and was taken into surgery. The Soroka Medical Center opened an emergency hotline for information regarding the attack's causalities – 1255177.

Dr. Michael Sherf, the hospital's director-general, said, "We are accustomed to such situations. The trauma crew is waiting at the emergency room. We postponed scheduled operations in order to clear the surgery room if needed. The blood bank has blood units ready, and the social services are also prepared."

Scene of attack (Photo: Yonat Atlas)

Residents were pushed away by the police for fear of another explosive device in the area. The area was blocked for traffic by the police.

Internal Security Minister Avi Dichter briefed Prime Minister Ehud Olmert on the attack. The minister also spoke to Police Commissioner Dudi Cohen, who flew out to scene of the bombing.

'I opened man's coat and saw explosive belt'
Salomon Amar, a paramedic who happened to be in the area of the attack, heard the explosion and ran to the scene of the bombing.

Amar told Ynet," I arrived at the place within seconds. I saw several people seriously injured lying on the floor. I immediately attended to one of them, and when I opened his coat I saw an explosive belt and realized I was treating one of the terrorists.

"I moved away and pushed the crowd away, and immediately alerted MDA forces. It was difficult for us to attend to the injured at first, as the two terrorists were lying there and we were afraid that the device would explode next to us."

The owner of a toy shop in the commercial center told Ynet, "I was at the store when I suddenly heard a loud explosion. I saw the terrorist on the floor. People were completely hysterical.

"We saw another terrorist lying on the floor in the area, and I saw the police officers opening his coat and calling on everyone to move away as he was wearing an explosive belt."

Breached border
PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi sources estimated that the terrorist was sent by the Islamic Jihad organization. The bomber is believed to have taken advantage of the breached border at the Rafah crossing in order to infiltrate to Egypt and into the Negev.

Security forces have expressed their fear over the past few days that terrorists would infiltrate southern Israel from the Gaza Strip through the breached Philadelphi route.

Shin Bet chief Yuval Diskin stated during a cabinet security briefing Sunday that considerable amounts of high quality weaponry have been smuggled into Gaza through the breached border with Egypt along the Philadelphi route.

Advertisement   

He added that “its is difficult to determine the precise amounts, but a great deal of high quality weaponry, including long range rockets, antitank missiles and anti-aircraft missiles, was smuggled into Gaza, and these are weapons that usually do not find their way into the Strip.”

Efrat Weiss, Roi Mandel and Meital Yasur-Beit Or contributed to this report

« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 07:45:57 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 07:53:39 AM »
That's rhetoricall question, of course he cares... about him staying in office... about not being charged for coruption even if he'll be the last Israeli PM....  about poor filistine terrorist's empty belies in Gaza.... about what the world and US will tell... >:(       
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 07:56:32 AM »
That's rhetoricall question, of course he cares... about him staying in office... about not being charged for coruption even if he'll be the last Israeli PM....  about poor filistine terrorist's empty belies in Gaza.... about what the world and US will tell... >:(       
Yes thats all that traitor cares about
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 09:19:28 AM »
there must be disproportionate revenge for this
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 11:48:58 AM »
 >:(
We need to take care Gaza as the Russians took care of Grozny.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 11:57:18 AM »
>:(
We need to take care Gaza as the Russians took care of Grozny.
I like that idea O0

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 12:29:26 PM »
Grozny? Like they took care of the Nazis at Stalingrad, you mean!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2008, 12:31:50 PM »
conquer all of muslims land and send them to hell!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2008, 12:38:35 PM »
THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION IS ACTIVELY FINANCING AND TRAINING THESE TERRORIST MURDERERS WITH U.S. DOLLARS.

THERE IS EVEN A U.S. GENERAL APPOINTED BY BUSH, STATIONED FULL TIME IN ISRAEL, WHO HAS BEEN GRANTED THE SOLE AUTHORITY TO DETERMINE FOR THE GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL WHAT DOES, OR DOES NOT, CONSTITUTE A TERRORIST ACT.

WELL, JEWBOY...WHAT YA' GONNA' DO ABOUT IT?

FED UP?

HAD ENOUGH?

STILL THINK "THE LESSER OF THE EVILS" WILL BECOME PRESIDENT AND "TURN THINGS AROUND?"

STILL THINK THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE REPUBLICANS AND THE DEMOCRATS?

WAS THIS ACT OF GENOCIDAL TERROR FINANCED BY THE "GOOD CONSERVATIVES"?...OR WAS IT FINANCED BY THE "BAD CONSERVATIVES?"

ARE YOU GLAD THAT "ISRAEL MUST SHOW RESTRAINT!" SO AS TO NOT JEAPORDIZE THE REPUBLICANS' BETRAYAL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

THE LEADER OF THESE MURDERERS WAS JUST HOSTED & TOASTED BY BUSH AT THE WHITE HOUSE, WHERE HE WAS DECLARED "A MAN OF PEACE" AND "A PEACE PARTNER".

ALL WHILE THE "JEWISH PATRIOTS" HERE STILL CONTINUE DEBATING AS TO WHETHER OR NOT HALLOWEEN AND THE GROUND HOG SHOULD BE BANNED.

SEE HOW EASY IT IS TO MURDER JEWS AND GET AWAY WITH IT?

NO WONDER THE GENTILES PRACTICE FOR THE NEXT "FINAL SOLUTION" ON A DAILY BASIS!...IT'S NOTHING MORE FOR THEM THAN "ENTERTAINMENT"; WATCHING HOW THE JEW SQUIRMS AND TALKS AND COMPLAINS AND BEGS THEIR OWN MURDERERS TO "PLEASE MAKE THEM STOP!"..."WE'LL GIVE ALL THE NAZIS MORE OF OUR ANCESTRAL HOMELAND!"..."WE PROMISE TO NEVER FIGHT BACK AGAIN!"...."JUST KEEP THOSE DOLLARS COMING FOR 'THE DEFENSE OF ISRAEL'!"

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2008, 12:53:36 PM »
And don't forget they play the same game with us too.
All national governments are traitors to their own people.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2008, 03:38:55 PM »
I was suprised too when Israel had to wait for US aproval five weaks before bombing down the Syrian nuclear facility. It was a price paid for second Lebanon failure. US no longer needs Israel as strategic ally now the Arabs are suposed to fight Iranians and provide it with oil. So why Jews are still thinking of America not Erec Israel as promised land? 

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2008, 03:44:04 PM »
They bearly took care of the Nazis there. If not Grozny than Dresden!
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2008, 04:07:18 PM »
Just bomb the Mecca, Philistines without the magic monolith and the myth of Islamic supremacy are just Arabs, bunch of primitive camel humpers living on margins of civilisation. One batalion of IDF can clean entire Gaza.O0

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2008, 04:15:43 PM »
They bearly took care of the Nazis there. If not Grozny than Dresden!

Bombing Dresden and other cities was of course crippling the morale.

But they refused to bomb the "endlösing" infrastructure.
That means they facilitated in the killing of at least 4 million Jews (and  a lot of Gypsies).

Stalingrad was the turning point.
The western front was of little importance, if compared with the war at the eastern front.
Russia/soviet-union lost 24-27 million people on the Eastern front.
Of course the loss of the battle of Britain, and the resultant loss of air-superiority after'42 was bad for the nazzis.
But the main effort, to finish Germany, was done by soviets, from Stalingrad on.
I think the Kursk tank battle was the mortal blow on the head.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2008, 09:37:56 PM »
More of the 'wonderful peace dividend' that was to come after the Gaza withdrawal, I see. ::)
it's part of Olmerts master plan to commit suicide, he is getting closer
KAHANE TZADAK!