Author Topic: The director of La Raza is trying to censor Lou Dobbs  (Read 1601 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
The director of La Raza is trying to censor Lou Dobbs
« on: February 05, 2008, 06:23:16 AM »
He allowed her to be a guest during a segment on his show and she wouldn't stop blabbering and calling him names. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The director of La Raza is trying to censor Lou Dobbs
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2008, 08:38:59 PM »
He allowed her to be a guest during a segment on his show and she wouldn't stop blabbering and calling him names. 
Do you mean Janet Murguía? I believe I saw this woman on some other interview and she was quite annoying. I don't understand why talk show hosts give people like this face time if they can't act civil.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »

Do you mean Janet Murguía? I believe I saw this woman on some other interview and she was quite annoying. I don't understand why talk show hosts give people like this face time if they can't act civil.

Yes, that's who it was.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 03:31:26 AM »
I don't know though but I think I heard that La Raza yemach shemo vezichro was supposed to be getting heavily involved in the elections and primaries i.e trying to register illegals to vote which is the reason that McCain has been winning the primaries.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 06:15:25 AM »
I don't know though but I think I heard that La Raza yemach shemo vezichro was supposed to be getting heavily involved in the elections and primaries i.e trying to register illegals to vote which is the reason that McCain has been winning the primaries.
It would not surprise me in the least that the organization was involved in the primary process to a very large extent with both parties. I am sure some illegals do manage to vote however I am not so sure that enough of them could register by deceptive means to sway a presidential election. Groups like this understand that quite a bit of power is in the hands of the senate and house and are working to get representation there that would help their cause. The biggest problem we have  this election cycle is the white liberals. They have convinced many young Americans that we should open our borders to the world and be one big happy family. What the liberals don't tell them is that its Americans who will be footing the bill in a reduced standard of living. Groups like La Raza are indeed evil however they are representing their issues. The real evil are the American liberals who are destroying our standard of living by fostering this no borders garbage.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years