Author Topic: JTF bookstore/media  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
JTF bookstore/media
« on: March 21, 2007, 08:51:01 PM »
I think I could help raise money with eBooks - electronic PDF files on certain topics.

I could put the reports together along with a payment system, but I would need help of people here to put together factually correct information.

For example:

A book on the story behind 9-11 could sell as most people don't know about Kahane
a book about Islam Revealed which talks about the verses etc...

I have a list of about a dozen topics that could be compiled into 20-50 page reports which could be advertised and sold.

I know how to make them look very professional and since the information is absolutely fascinating, I think it could definitely sell.  I sell information on the internet all the time and nothing I sell is half as interesting as what is here on this site.

BTW: Things you sell in electronic form are almost 100% revenue as opposed to print books which are probably more like 5%

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Re: JTF bookstore/media
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2007, 01:31:26 PM »
Yes this sounds good. How can we help?
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: JTF bookstore/media
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2007, 03:47:14 PM »
try Www.somebodyhelpme.info/ebooks
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.