Author Topic: ISLAMS THREATS CAUGHT IN THE UK  (Read 4352 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
ISLAMS THREATS CAUGHT IN THE UK
« on: December 03, 2006, 07:17:29 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I0yoR8R4T1w

watch this bunch of animals..is this peacefull or what
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
Re: ISLAMS THREATS CAUGHT IN THE UK
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2006, 09:14:19 PM »
But it is a religion of peace and all that garbage.

A religion for the enlightened learning.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

ftfl

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2006, 04:50:13 PM »
I hope you don't mind, I have borrowed this enlightening link for a discussion in a different topic.
Thankyou very much MasterWolf1.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 09:27:57 PM »
be my guest i want this video all over the place the "piece of islam"
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2006, 07:51:16 AM »
If I was there, I'd have driven my car right through these bastards...  This is the effect of Liberalism......
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2006, 05:49:19 PM »
These people disgust me, pure and simple

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2006, 05:58:09 PM »
The British media never talks about other important phenomena, for example the rising extremism among disaffected young white atheistic youths ... or the shocking state of abuse of children and a possible new generation of uneducated, unemployable young people who will not be able to compete in a high-tech globalized economy ... nope, just this constant obsession with Muslim youths being extremist.

Muslims in Britain think that the media is against them.  But by ignoring young white people it is doing them the greatest disservice of all.  To be ignored is worse than to be picked on ... can you imagine the squalid horror of working-class housing estates and NO ONE is there to help you, NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON?

Nope, not even a National Council of White Working Class ... nothing.

Muslims will integrate into British society and the next enemy will be a massive horde of violent, disorientated young whites who have been excluded and forgotten ... mark you these my words!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2006, 06:20:32 PM »
Muslims confuse G_d with satan.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2006, 05:19:25 PM »
You are so correct.  EVERY Western nation should focus on its own PEOPLE, its own BORDERS, its own CULTURE....not every other Turd World piece of sub human offal that sneaks accross the borders demanding, stealing, manipulating and subverting our countries.  THEY CAN ALL LEAVE!  I WISH ALL THESE ANTI-CHRISTIAN/ANTI-WESTERN/ANTI-G-D TURD WORLD AND COMMUNIST GARBAGE TO GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!!  I'm sick of hearing them protest for more of this, more of that, preferential treatment, "diversity education", "minority rights", "Multiculturalism" on one hand then on the other dispursing antisemitic flyers into all the Jewish mail boxes threatening them to vote Anti-Israel Liberal, openly stating kill the Jews, Bomb America, Death to Israel....then yelling ALLAH AKABAR while standing in front of a slew of indoctrinated Communist "Islam is a religion of "peace"" University students/professors and dumbed down Globalist politicians...   GET OUT! 

That YouTube video explains it all very accurately.  Those vampires would have made a fantastic starting point for a 4th crusade to liberate ALL of Christendom from this Islamic Turd World invasion of indoctrinated haters. 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2006, 10:48:48 PM »
Earlier today, I read about what Chilean dictator Augusto Pinochet did in his 17-year reign, and even though what he did was wrong, maybe we need someone such as him to run this country.  After all, these damn Muslims, and their CAIR and ACLU enablers need to know what real torture is.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2006, 07:09:23 PM »
are you talking about Bridgett Gabrielle?

"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2006, 07:53:21 PM »
They already see it in ABU-GHRAIB prison....guantanamo bay and all the other prisons that the CIA ship muslim people into and torture, humiliate and use them....

Btw gabrielle is a mossad agent.
Your are insane.  Mossad agent.  That is rich.  Is this more Muslim anti-Israel/Western propaganda.  You are a very ignorant little child.  Gitmo is a palace compared to what an infidel would be subjected to in ANY Muslim Nazi prison.  Head cutting perhaps.  What nerve you have!  I'm now glad you were banned.  Perhaps when you realize there is an ENTIRE different side to your statements and actually check facts you will conclude that YOUR own are the ones who are lieing to you and keeping you dumbed down. 

I happen to know Mrs. Gabrielle.  She is a Mossad agent as I'm black.  This is the garbage you learn from your Imams, which emphasizes the true need for my earlier postings.....

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2006, 08:03:19 PM »
They already see it in ABU-GHRAIB prison....guantanamo bay and all the other prisons that the CIA ship muslim people into and torture, humiliate and use them....

Btw gabrielle is a mossad agent.

Hey Sarah you ever complain when Muslim filthy pigs are cutting heads off and scream like maniacs allah ackbar and the thought of Bridget Gabrielle as a Mossad agent just shows how ignorant and stupid your cult makes people like you.

Offline gabrielle

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2006, 10:04:47 AM »
u are all jumping to conclusions......

i meant the user gabrielle who posted here before... the one i know and the one who is letting me use her username...

her dad is a mossad agent and she does some translating for them...

i never said bridgette gabrielle... Chill out dudes lol

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2006, 10:58:07 AM »
u are all jumping to conclusions......

i meant the user gabrielle who posted here before... the one i know and the one who is letting me use her username...

her dad is a mossad agent and she does some translating for them...

i never said bridgette gabrielle... Chill out dudes lol
I doubt your friend's father works for the Mossad.  One whom was/is working for the Mossad would be the last thing he/she'd state publically. If anything, that individual would say that they are working within the "Public Relations" department of the Government of Israel or perhaps a Kosher Butcher or even an Engineer for BP Petrol....but never "Hi my name is Yosef Cohen, I am a Mossad agent"..."Do you know where I can find any Muslim Terrorists plotting in London?"   
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 11:00:26 AM by Marzutra »