Author Topic: Is there a point?  (Read 11725 times)

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
Re: Is there a point?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2006, 04:18:34 PM »
She is nothing but a sick tormented biped sub human that would feel happier if her and her inbred vile parents would be given more food stamps, medicare and welfare from America. DEATH TO THE FOLLOWERS OF ISLAM

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2006, 06:19:36 PM »
what a twisted vile mind you have....
What a twisted vile Islamic cult you have
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2006, 06:22:10 PM »
This is not the bubblegum mall.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2006, 08:43:12 PM »
Please ease up on sarah, she is very sweet and reasonable.  :)

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2006, 08:47:24 PM »
The chatter of women is like sweet birdsong to my ears.  It lightens my heart and fills me up with joyousness.

Therefore please let women be; patriarchal oppression squanders opportunities and makes the world a heavier place to live in.

Let the beautiful birds roam free - lo!  Are they not comely to the sight, like beauteous pearls, like glittering sunlight on a summer's cool eve? 

I am in love.  :)

Offline gabrielle

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2006, 05:27:28 PM »
with yourself?

ftfl

« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2006, 05:29:12 PM »
Sometimes it's best just to ignore GTHS.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2006, 07:56:20 AM »
Here is a good example of Muslim's even in the Infidel country you reside in.  Why did none of your "peaceful" muslims stop this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=I0yoR8R4T1w 
If I was there, I'd have driven my truck right over these filthy vampires....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2006, 01:29:44 PM »
Here is a good example of Muslim's even in the Infidel country you reside in.  Why did none of your "peaceful" muslims stop this?

how relevant

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2006, 02:13:43 PM »
She does'nt live in london she lives in the u .s of a
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2006, 05:25:23 PM »
She does'nt live in london she lives in the u .s of a
No, she told me she lives in England.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2006, 05:32:15 PM »
I do live in england and those people are extremely ignorant.....why do they represent muslims like that....seriously i do not understand how a person could be so stupid? i don't even understand STUPIDITY?
You should, they are your brethren standing there in downtown London shouting "BOMB BOMB UK"....  I'm sure there were many Muslims walking idly by in total silence.  Silence is agreement in our culture.  Again...  I'd have driving right through the lot of those Allah worshipping vampires of death.  They are lower than harrah in my books.  I am shocked that the police didn't round them up and send them back to the sands of Yemen.  Bastards.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2006, 08:26:35 PM »
Your point allows me to easily say they are not my brethren.....i don't consider them as muslims, just very idiotic low life beings...

I won't keep silent youre right....instead i will pray for G-d to guide them and try to stop them abusing a country which has supported them and allowed them to live a better life then their predecessors(cant spell)....

If you were to drive through them...you would have been doing something worse..they are shouting abuse through words whereas you would be physically harming them...

I just think there is no need to get involved in evil.....yes maybe thats wrong but sometimes thats how it is.....one day they will be the cause of the wipe out of the entire muslim nation....they should be stopped some way...yes.

I don't know why but i have a nasty feeling that another attack might take place in the west......this is what the extremists do they win by managing to create fear in peoples hearts, but i don't see how that will BLOODY win their cause...THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE A CORRECT CAUSE...JUST AN EVIL WAY OF DESTROYING THE WORLD....why are a lot of muslims so ignorant and dumb!!!???!!??

i'm pissed lol :)
You are right that is ISLAM!  I would never be as low as they are.  As a matter of fact they are YOUR co-religionists.  If one advocates bombings, people usually die in bombings therefore they advocate murder of British, French, German, Dutch etc. civilians.  Allow me to enlighten you to Jewish morality which teaches that we dare not turn the other cheek before a cruel aggressor, that if one comes to murder, he must be killed first.  Jewish logic teaches us: "Those who are kind to the cruel, in the end will be cruel to the kind." - Qohelet Raba, 7:16 (Babylonian Talmud) 

These vampires are both advocating murder and are cruel.  By your logic you are being kind to the cruel, by my logic they should be eliminated!
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 08:30:08 PM by Marzutra »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2006, 05:09:01 PM »
I did not say that is ISLAM....i said that is what the ignorant muslims are like...
In my opinion after reading the Quraan, those Muslims are more closely following the teachings and deeds of Mohammed.  Not the "peaceful" ones... 

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2006, 08:21:04 PM »
For everyone's information, this Sarah is a white Anglo-Saxon whose family converted to Islam.

wow thats disgusting =/
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2006, 09:18:45 PM »
Wow, I did not know that.  What a tragedy.  I wonder if they were followers of Mary Baker Eddy's "Christian" Science? 
"Christian Science like Mohammedanism is restricted to the unintelligent, people who do not think" - Mark Twain... ;)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2006, 11:34:16 PM »
 :D what an annoying person she was.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2006, 12:05:01 AM »
For everyone's information, this Sarah is a white Anglo-Saxon whose family converted to Islam.

Are they retarded? Do they need to be in a shelter or group home?
"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #43 on: December 12, 2006, 12:55:31 AM »
Why is everyone being so hard on Sarah? Come on...

Let me post something about lashon hara (evil speech):

Often, we allow ourselves to judge our fellow unfavorably as a result of listening to lashon hara.  The Torah has many things to say about lashon hara, but what exactly is it?  It is lashon hara to say negative things about anyone whether true or not.  It is lashon hara to imply negative things about anyone whether true or not.  And it is lashon hara to listen to negative things about anyone - and if we do hear it, we are not to believe it.  The most notable verse in Torah against lashon hara comes from Leviticus 19:16, "Do not go about as a talebearer among your people."  The juxtaposition of this verse with the previous verse telling us to judge our neighbor fairly (see above) is very interesting.  These concepts are inseparably linked, although they are separate mitzvot (mitzvot translated means a duty, commandment, or good deed).  The Chofetz Chaim shows us very clearly in his works that to speak or listen to lashon hara is a transgression of 31 of the 613 mitzvot (there are a total of 613 commandments in the Bible).  It is said that lashon hara is so powerful that it can erase the merits of a lifetime of Torah learning and mitzvah observance.

If we are to unravel this hatred against one another, we must suspend our unfavorable judgment of each other, halt the perpetuation of those unfavorable judgments through lashon hara, and make a conscious decision to truly forgive one another.

In Pirkei Avos 1:6, we learn that we must "judge everyone favorably".  From Leviticus 19:15, we learn that "in righteousness you shall judge your people".  What does this mean?  The Talmud (Shabbos 127b) tells this story of an agricultural worker:

A worker spent three years working for a landowner.  On the eve of Yom Kippur he went to his employer to collect the wages for the full three years in order to return home to his wife and children.  The employer claimed to have no money.  "Give me fruit," said the worker.  "I have no fruit," the employer said.  "Let me have some of your land," pleaded the worker, thinking that he could sell it and use the proceeds.  Again the landowner claimed that this was impossible.  Every request for equivalent payment by the worker (animals, pillows, blankets) was met with the same reply: "I have none."

Brokenhearted and penniless, the worker trudged home.  After the holidays, the landowner arrived at the home of his former employee and presented him not only with his wages, but with several mules carrying foods and delicacies as a treat for the worker's family.  "Tell me," asked the landowner, "when I told you I had no money, what did you think?"

"I assumed you had invested in merchandise that you were able to purchase at a good price," answered the worker.

"And when I said I hand no animals?" the landowner inquired.  "Oh, I assumed you had hired out your animals," was the reply.

"And what about my claim that I had no fruit?"

"I assumed that you had not taken the necessary tithes," the worker replied, for it is forbidden to use fruit which has not been tithed.

"Fine; but what suspicion entered your mind when I claimed to have no pillows or covers?"

"None at all.  I was sure you had consecrated all your property to the Temple treasury," replied the worker.

"I swear to you," replied the landowner, "that it was exactly as you thought.  I pledged all my worldly goods to the Temple in order that my son merit success at his studies.  Just as you judged me favorably, so may you be judged in Heaven in a favorable manner."

A more contemporary story from "Around the Maggid's Table", also explains this mishnah:

Mr. Usher Feingold of Ashdod was a poor man whose friends and neighbors helped raise money for his daughter's wedding.  To everyone's astonishment, the wedding was catered in a large ballroom, in a very lavish manner.  Many of the guests were highly offended.  Was this how an ostensibly poor family had used the funds that had been raised for them?  Surely the money could have been put to better use.  The guests felt they had been used.  After the wedding, the Feingolds could not fail to feel the resentment of the community.

Shortly thereafter, Mr. Feingold visited his rabbi and explained.  He and his wife had gone to the caterer to arrange a simple and inexpensive wedding.  During the course of the discussion, the caterer realized that she and her family owed their lives to Mr. Feingold's father, who had hidden them from the Nazis.  She insisted on catering the wedding at her own expense, as a small expression of her gratitude - but she made the Feingolds promise that it would remain a secret.

"When we came to the hall that night, we were as shocked as everyone else, but I couldn't say anything to my guests.  But when I saw the attitude of our friends, I went to her and explained.  She gave me permission to tell the story, so now I beg you, please let people know the truth."

It is about such situations that we are taught to judge everyone favorably.

In our circles, we have often used the excuse, or some form of it, "I'm just telling you this to protect you," or "I'm just telling you this to ___________ (insert anything)."  Our Sages and Rabbis, may their memory be a blessing, teach us that the only permissible time to speak negative of anyone is if ALL of the following criteria are met: 1) You are doing it to help someone, to prevent someone from being victimized, or to resolve a major dispute; 2) What you say is based on firsthand information; 3) What you are saying is true and accurate; 4) You have addressed the issue with the person about who you speak; 5) That person refuses to change; 6) There is no other way to meet the goal (help someone, prevent victimization, resolve major dispute); and 7) What you say will not cause undue harm.

How often have we spoken negatively of someone while only, supposedly, meeting the first criteria. How often has it been that we have met all seven criteria?  Can you think of a single time that all seven criteria were met?

And finally, how many of us fail to forgive and bear a grudge based on the unfavorable judgments we have passed and lashon hara we have heard and spoken?  I can truly only speak for myself, and my failures here are myriad. Indeed, we are commanded by Torah to forgive.  Again, juxtaposed and inseparably linked from the above passages, yet a separate mitzvah, Leviticus 19:18 tells us, "You shall not take vengeance nor bear any grudge."

A story, from an unknown source, elucidates the impact of lashon hara:

Once there was a man who had said awful things about someone. Realizing that he has done something awful, he goes to his rabbi and asks, "Rabbi, what can I do?" The rabbi thinks a bit and tells the man to bring him a feather pillow. The man brings the pillow, and the rabbi tells him to go outside, rip the pillow open, and shake out the feathers. The man does that. As he shakes out the feathers, the wind catches them, and they start flying everywhere. The man comes back to the rabbi and says, "I did as you said. Now what?" The rabbi says, "Now go back outside and pick up all the feathers." The man looks startled and says, "How can I? The wind took them! I don't even know where they are now." The rabbi says, "Exactly. Just like your words. Once they're out, it's impossible to get them back"

We can't go back and recapture all the lashon hara that has been spoken, at least I know that I can't "capture my feathers".  But we can resolve to speak it and hear it no more.  The Chofetz Chaim said, "If an entire group resolves together to guard their speech, the merit is greater than if only one individual has made this resolution."

Some weeks ago, I started reading the bedtime shema with my daughter before she went to sleep, and reading it for myself again before I went to sleep. The first prayer is a declaration of our forgiveness of others.  It reads:

Master of the universe, I hereby forgive anyone who angered or antagonized me or who sinned against me - whether against my body, my property, my honor or against anything of mine; whether he did so accidentally, willfully, carelessly, or purposely; whether through speech, deed, thought, or notion; whether in this gilgul or another gilgul - I forgive every Jew.  May no man be punished because of me.  May it be Your will, HaShem, My G-d and the G-d of my forefathers, that I may sin no more.  Whatever sins I have done before You, may You blot out in Your abundant mercies, but not through suffering or bad illnesses.  May the expressions of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart find favor before You, HaShem, my Rock and my Redeemer.

That is a beautiful prayer.  For me, I guess reading that prayer, and meaning it, on a consistent basis has had a real impact.  In my recent studies, I've learned much about what forgiveness means in Judaism.  Perhaps that is because I've been studying so much about Yom Kippur.  There are several preparatory acts for Yom Kippur.  Those are piyus (reconciliation), tevilah (immersion in a mikveh), viduy (confession of sins), and tzedakah (charity).  Also, there is kaparos (the atonement ritual), but today that is observed through tzedakah which was already listed.  With regard to piyus (reconciliation) we learn from Mishnah Yoma 8:9:

For sins between man and G-d, Yom Kippur provides atonement; but for sins between man and his fellow man, Yom Kippur does not provide atonement, until he appeases that man.  This did R' Elazar ben Azariah expound: "From all your sins before HaShem shall you be cleansed" (Leviticus 16:30).

The Talmud relates that Rav, having once angered R' Chaninah, went every year for thirteen years to appease him on Erev Yom Kippur.  Therefore, on Erev Yom Kippur every man should set his heart on appeasing everyone against whom he has transgressed.

Another man's sins are between him and G-d.  It is our responsibility to seek forgiveness for our own sins from our fellow.  It is our responsibility to forgive whether our fellow seeks our forgiveness or not.  When we live up to our responsibility to seek forgiveness from our fellow, we should focus on our own shortcomings only.  If our fellow does not forgive, that is between him and G-d, but we still have the responsibility to seek forgiveness for as long as it takes.  When we live up to our responsibility to forgive our fellow, and he does not seek our forgiveness, that is between him and G-d, but we should forgive him anyway.  It has been said that forgiveness takes time.  Forgiveness takes an instant.  Wounds may take time, but forgiveness is a decision that we either decide to make or decide not to make.

Please hear my heart on these matters and search your own hearts.  It is still not too late.  This holy season is a perfect time for it. It is said that Yisrael will only merit the Messiah when we all guard our speech.  Perhaps, if we, together, resolve to guard our speech and forgive one another, then, as the Chofetz Chaim teaches, our merit will be counted as righteousness.  Perhaps, if we do so, we will merit the Messiah again in our midst.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #44 on: December 12, 2006, 02:47:26 PM »

What a load of Bull! Who does this ADMIN think he is....he's acting like a NAZI on here!
Do you even know what Nazism is?  This is a forum for Right Wing Moral Jews who speak agaisnt all criminal aspects of any people and exercise our Free Speech.  The reverse would be Nazism which is subsequently a purley Left Wing extremist ideology combined with Blavatsky's Theosophy and Germanic Paganism....  no way comparable to nazism... ;)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #45 on: December 12, 2006, 08:43:55 PM »
Shalom Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim, Theosophy is a Gnostic cult.  It is the ideology that started this idea of an Aryan man, Atlantian mythology, the Age of Aquarius New Age garbage: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theosophy.  They believe in the quest for the “truth” or dharma.  I believe, from what I’ve read on it that they believe that every individual is capable becoming or reaching higher stages of “being” in that it is possible for a human to become a G-d or their own G-d.  She has written two major influences on the Theosophy/Occult worlds: “Isis Unveiled” and “The Secret Doctrine”.  I don't really know how to describe it really, other than it is Occultism which has its base rooted in Hinduism and was also to driving force behind the Thule Society, Alister Crowley’s Lucifarianism and too Adolf Hitler’s Germanic Paganism: Nazism:  “Hitler’s Priestess” – Savitri Devi, “The Occult and the Third Reich” - Jean Michel Angebert and “The Occult Roots of Nazism”- Nicholas G. Clark.  The Theosophical Society was founded by one Madam Blavatsky in 1875: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madame_Blavatsky.  She has many followers, one particularly Alice Bailey whom also had, through her interactions managed to place, via her husband, Theosophy based ideologies directly into the Educational System in the United states, namely courses in Death and Dieing, “Self Help” and other Gnostic based lies.  Most people mistake Theosophy by and are taken in with its being "Humanism", to make a "better human/self".   Subsequently, the ideology held and promulgated by the UN efforts to harmonize/globalize Education and Cultural studies is intertwined with this deprave ideology along with Socialism.

I suggest to everyone to read Hanah Newman’s book “The Rainbow Swastika: A Guide into New Age Anti-Semitism”.  It is online free for all to read at:  http://philologos.org/__eb-trs/  I think you will enjoy…  It is pretty crazy stuff but once you look into who actually believes in this garbage you will think that 1938-45 Nazi Germany can truly happen again.  I’d not be surprised at all if they, along with the Communists, are behind the Muslims to exterminate Israel.  A key theory in their belief is that the Atlantian Civilization was “supreme” humans while the Jews were lower.  The fact that the Jews are still on the Earth and Atlantis and their super humans are gone poses the belief that 5/6’ths of the Earth’s population must be vanquished, along with all the Jews, to usher in their “New Age” or Age of Aquarius.  Interesting but nasty stuff really….  I hope I answered your questions…
« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 08:48:51 PM by Marzutra »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: December 12, 2006, 10:42:15 PM »
“The Rainbow Swastika: A Guide into New Age Anti-Semitism”.  It is online free for all to read at:  http://philologos.org/__eb-trs/

I read this several years ago; it is an extraordinary and thoroughly researched expose of the sickness pervading our society today.

A MUST READ!

Please everyone take the time to read this book.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2006, 12:53:20 AM »
^ Thanks for the link. I will be reading it. I was gonna buy one of that H.P ladys books but I decided not to after i read some online. To long and I don't feel like reading a bunch of new age satanic garbage.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2006, 07:58:48 AM »
“The Rainbow Swastika: A Guide into New Age Anti-Semitism”.  It is online free for all to read at:  http://philologos.org/__eb-trs/

I read this several years ago; it is an extraordinary and thoroughly researched expose of the sickness pervading our society today.

A MUST READ!

Please everyone take the time to read this book.
yes it is a very good read.  I downloaded it and had taken it to the local print shop for about $8.00.  I found it very well documented.  What later struck me was while reading "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America"- Charlotte Thompson-Iserbyte, there was further documentation as to Theosophy being injected into the American Educational System/Academia, as Newman as well states.  To hear it come from different sources lends more credability to Mrs. Newman's fabulous work.   Agreed... :)

fake plastic trees

« Reply #49 on: December 16, 2006, 09:08:55 PM »
I gather sarah... is back, is she?