Author Topic: Guys, INFIDELS in big trouble. We need help, we need to unite!  (Read 1510 times)

Offline usafortruth2

• Junior JTFer
Guys, INFIDELS in big trouble. We need help, we need to unite!
« on: February 06, 2008, 09:23:35 PM »
A group of people on meccatube called the infidels have major problems.  We try to raise awareness about Islamic terror all over youtube.  A group of muslims targeted each of us and our channels to get us suspended.  Guess what, they succeeded. 
Even a major video by wafa sultan, 3 million hits and most discussed Islam video was removed and account suspended. 

This is a real tragedy and blow to lady liberty.
Free speech is getting a  real beating here guys.

What can we do?

usafortruth

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
Re: Guys, INFIDELS in big trouble. We need help, we need to unite!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2008, 09:25:51 PM »
We feel your pain fellow infidel.  The same thing happened to us.  All of our most popular videos were pulled multiple times from Youtube.  Youtube is controlled by Muslim Nazis probably since they take down all the right wing videos and suspend right wing accounts.  Chaim just reposted them on different accounts and focused on other video hosting sites.  We also have a campaign to flag all the pro muzzie videos as revenge but they seem to not get banned for some odd reason. 
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 09:27:40 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline usafortruth2

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 06:06:04 AM »
Muslims are after us but I think they only got us because we may have had a basic violation.
TOS.  Does anyone know what violation that is?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 12:11:23 PM »
The sad thing is.  There are 10 times more of them than us.  Its sad that the computer and the internet (Both invented by Judeo-Christian westerners) has been hijacked in this way by their dark aged kind.