;)
« on: February 07, 2008, 11:31:31 PM »
;)
« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 02:33:32 PM by SirGallantry »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Strategists: Was Romney the best candidate?
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 12:06:54 AM »
um hate to break this to you NONE OF THE CANDIDATES are conservative
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 12:22:23 AM »

Great.  But why do or "did" :laugh: "conservative" talk radio hosts tout Romney?  What gave him the edge; his millions, the fact that he's a member of the Latter-Day Saints Church?...Or perhaps his support for gay rights, abortion, and universal (welfare) Health Care :P

Do yuo really pay that hard minded to these talk shows? Do you have them to try to make up minds they are entertainers.  I been saying this on a reality base, we wanted to defeat McCain you know how many angry letters I been getting cause of whats going on and I am telling you and everyone else this again if by chance McCain and Huckabee made some crappy deal behind closed door I hope he chokes.  I can care les about Romney being a Mormon I wanted the best possible to defeat Hillary and the Clinton machines and if Huckabee is playing this to help McCain then he is no better then on gay rights, abortion and healthcare.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 12:48:55 AM »

Great.  But why do or "did" :laugh: "conservative" talk radio hosts tout Romney?  What gave him the edge; his millions, the fact that he's a member of the Latter-Day Saints Church?...Or perhaps his support for gay rights, abortion, and universal (welfare) Health Care :P

Do yuo really pay that hard minded to these talk shows? Do you have them to try to make up minds they are entertainers.  I been saying this on a reality base, we wanted to defeat McCain you know how many angry letters I been getting cause of whats going on and I am telling you and everyone else this again if by chance McCain and Huckabee made some crappy deal behind closed door I hope he chokes.  I can care les about Romney being a Mormon I wanted the best possible to defeat Hillary and the Clinton machines and if Huckabee is playing this to help McCain then he is no better then on gay rights, abortion and healthcare.

I understand you're frustration but we all know Huckabee's stance on gay rights. abortion, and even health care should not be in question.  He did raise taxes but he claims it was for infrastructure, and after the bridge collapse in MN I have trouble blaming him for a lapse in fiscal conservatism.  Soft on illegals and more specifically "Anchor babies" by giving them affirmative-action scholarships, however signed a "No amnesty" pledge during his campaign in the Southern U.S.
He motives of "closeness" to McCain are in circumspect revision.  But I believe Huckabee is anti-Mormon and anti-elitest.

Huckabee paved the way in essance for McPain, and they are all elitest.  And quite frankly I do not trust him and I don't trust any of em.   Why don't you take a good look at the states ahead that have an election coming up Huckabee is through.  And it be a terrible mistake if McPain picks him as a running mate

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 01:10:49 AM »
Cherubim,

Stop posting lies about Romney.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2008, 02:11:15 AM »
It is time that we start ignoring this troll, who I suspect is more likely than not C4J, who I in turn suspected was christian_love.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2008, 08:21:45 AM »
Have any of you have watch Romney talking to c-pac!He is conservative!He gave the best speech in last 15 years!He is the best candidate ever,but he couldn't speak his mind like that because of independents.In my opinion,the best i ever sow!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2008, 08:29:19 AM »
Have any of you have watch Romney talking to c-pac!He is conservative!He gave the best speech in last 15 years!He is the best candidate ever,but he couldn't speak his mind like that because of independents.In my opinion,the best i ever sow!

Thank you for giving a direct response.  Even if we differ on our support for Romney, which doesn't matter much at this point, I humbly respect your opinion. :)
Your welcome!
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2008, 08:47:10 AM »
Now that Romney has ended his run of motionlessness 8;), we can now look back on this race and decide whether Romney, in the words of Laura Ingraham is the "the Conservative's Conservative" ??? :o  I believe Romney bought those words for himself with his prodigal millions!  I want to know your beliefs on Romney, IHOP waffling Conservatism... ^-^ O0

He was about as conservative as a queer eating tofu in san francisco.