Author Topic: Keepa away Obama- The Terrorist  (Read 725 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Keepa away Obama- The Terrorist
« on: February 12, 2008, 06:13:13 AM »
Hi All

I had great respectr for USA till yesterday and its people. But today, their status is that of donkeys(those who made Obama win) , because they are digging their own grave. How can a closet Muslim(supporter of terrorism) and hater of American whites, hater of Israel become American President? Are Americans mad? They have become insane and immoral and brainless morons.

If Obama is elected President, the entire Jihad community and Africans will cheer, and foolish American and European whites will blink. USA has been built by whites with their brain and muscle power, Obama must go back to Kenya and serve the Africans instaed of fooling people.

I am sure, we Indians will give a damn to him, if he is elected as President and ban him from coming here, what respect Americans will have in India? The USA belongs to the conservative forefathers who made it, now fools are claiming the legacy and taking over, I think , we Indians are much better...

Now only god can save USA, it will soon become a third world country

Regards

GIJO

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
Re: Keepa away Obama- The Terrorist
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2008, 06:21:24 AM »
Hi All

I had great respectr for USA till yesterday and its people. But today, their status is that of donkeys(those who made Obama win) , because they are digging their own grave. How can a closet Muslim(supporter of terrorism) and hater of American whites, hater of Israel become American President? Are Americans mad? They have become insane and immoral and brainless morons.

If Obama is elected President, the entire Jihad community and Africans will cheer, and foolish American and European whites will blink. USA has been built by whites with their brain and muscle power, Obama must go back to Kenya and serve the Africans instaed of fooling people.

I am sure, we Indians will give a damn to him, if he is elected as President and ban him from coming here, what respect Americans will have in India? The USA belongs to the conservative forefathers who made it, now fools are claiming the legacy and taking over, I think , we Indians are much better...

Now only G-d can save USA, it will soon become a third world country

Regards

GIJO

A new cnn pole was conducted in which they said more white male will vote for obama than clinton
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 06:23:22 AM by ASHISH »