Author Topic: JTF Classic Audio - Jan 2002  (Read 5876 times)

KnightsofEurope

JTF Classic Audio - Jan 2002
« on: December 14, 2006, 05:45:02 PM »
From 01-02-2002

Show Topics:

- Gary Ackerman
- Mumia Abu Jamal
- Rap "Music"
- John Walker Lindh
- Malcolm X

Chaim Highlight: (about Ackerman) "Keep eating the pastrami sandwiches fatso, keep slobbering on all those pork chops fatso, I hope
you have a massive coronary you fat pig."

KnightsofEurope

Re: JTF Classic Audio - Jan 2002
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2006, 08:39:24 PM »
How do I upload some?

The oldest I have other than the 9/11/1994 one is the classic one of Al Sharpton telling Carl McCall that he's seen him peeing in the elevators and the hallways of all the housing projects.

I went to www.supload.com, then in the upper left you will see the upload options. Click the one that says "audio"...once there, hit the browse button and look for the audio file you want to upload, then hit the "upload your file."

Once uploaded a page will come up that is like the one you see above. Copy the link to that page, and post the URL here.

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2006, 08:44:19 PM »
Did you compress these files to make them take up less room? Did used to take up about 2.78 and now they take up 3 something in Real Audio.

Even on my hard drive the earliest recordings take up less space than the later ones. I assume the superior quality of the later files has something to do with that.

The earliest one I have is 11-22-2000 which was posted in the previous thread. JTF started putting the audio of each weeks shows on the net in May 2000, however I didnt start saving them until Novermber of that year.

I have 369 shows saved from 11/2000 to now.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2006, 10:20:17 PM »
By any chance, do you have the JTF/TBA episodes with Craig Winn as the guest speaker?

If you do, here are the dates that they aired, I believe:

09/29/04
10/06/04

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2006, 11:25:54 PM »
By any chance, do you have the JTF/TBA episodes with Craig Winn as the guest speaker?

09/29/04
10/06/04

Yes I have both. I will upload them, and then put the links here

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2006, 11:38:20 PM »
Hello KnightsofEurope, and good day to you.

Thanks for this.

Chaim's delivery has slowed down a little bit.    He should also bring back his classic "get your pens and papers out" intro which was really attention grabbing.

Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2006, 11:49:50 PM »
Quote from: Raphael on December 14, 2006, 10:20:17 PM

09/29/04
10/06/04

Chaim and Craig Winn - Part 1 = 09-29-04

http://www.supload.com/sound_confirm.php?get=853348586.ram

Chaim and Craig Winn - Part 2 = 10-06-04

09/29/04
10/06/04

09/29/04
10/06/04

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 12:06:54 AM »
Hello KnightsofEurope, and good day to you.

Thanks for this.

Chaim's delivery has slowed down a little bit.    He should also bring back his classic "get your pens and papers out" intro which was really attention grabbing.

You are very welcome!

Yeah, lol..Chaim was a little more frenetic in the past. That attention getting opening goes back a long way. You knew right away that Chaim was in his grove.

Still working on a way to upload a whole bunch. This is fine for now, but Id rather not have a different page for each audio file.

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 01:26:59 AM »
Wow, the shows were amazing.

Thank you!

!!!תודה רבה

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2006, 07:36:39 AM »
Shalom, KnightsofEurope, and Greetings!

I am seeking the 2 shows which took place shortly after the elections of 2000 (if memory serves).

Chaim confronted illegal aliens at the voting booths, demanded their ID to prove their citizenship, & chased them off.

If by chance you know the particular episode & can post them, it will be most appreciated.

Sincere regards,
MassuhDGoodName

KnightsofEurope

« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2006, 01:01:43 PM »
Quote from: MassuhDGoodName on December 15, 2006, 07:36:39 AM

I am seeking the 2 shows which took place shortly after the elections of 2000 (if memory serves).

Chaim confronted illegal aliens at the voting booths, demanded their ID to prove their citizenship, & chased them off.

If by chance you know the particular episode & can post them, it will be most appreciated.

Sincere regards,
MassuhDGoodName

Greetings MassuhDGoodName!

Lol, yes I know it. It is a classic. Thats the one I posted in the previous JTF Classic Thread. He spoke about the elections for weeks. I do not have the one from the week before, which would have been 11-15-2000. However I do have ones from after. I will post those. Here again is the link to that particular episode from 11-22-2000:

Chaim Highlight: (about Jesse Jackson) "...this ignorant, stupid, illiterate, illegitimate animal, who has only half brothers and half sisters because his whoring mother, who was never married, screwed every schwartze monkey in the Carolinas."

Sincere regards,
MassuhDGoodName

Lol, yes I know it. It is a classic. Thats the one I posted in the previous JTF Classic Thread. He spoke about the elections for weeks. I do not have the one from the week before, which would have been 11-15-2000. However I do have ones from after. I will post those. Here again is the link to that particular episode from 11-22-2000:

Chaim Highlight: (about Jesse Jackson) "...this ignorant, stupid, illiterate, illegitimate animal, who has only half brothers and half sisters because his whoring mother, who was never married, screwed every schwartze monkey in the Carolinas."

Sincere regards,
MassuhDGoodName

« Last Edit: December 15, 2006, 01:35:16 PM by KnightsofEurope »

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2006, 02:50:57 PM »

Yes, I believe they were from "La Republica Dominicana".   
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"