Author Topic: Has anyone ever been knifed in the back by someone they thought they could trust  (Read 5142 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Jews must remember that they are not allowed to take revenge on other Jews.
So an eye for an eye, doesn't count on fellow Jews?
Does in my book, regardless of belief, if a person betrays you, then they are fair game.
But that's not how it works in Hashem's book...
but there are laws and a Jewish court can decide a punishment
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Does in my book, regardless of belief, if a person betrays you, then they are fair game.

Yes well we all know I am a poor excuse for a Jew, but it works for me  :::D

Your Jewish?

Yes

Oh, I always thought because of your signature that you were Xtian.

I am a very different type a Jew to most here, so it kinda makes a difference.  ;)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Very true, but none of us are our own Beis Din, are we?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

• Master JTFer
of course not, but there are ways of getting "revenge", just it has to be taken to the Beit din
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I've been knifed in the back by a few "Rabbis".
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
of course not, but there are ways of getting "revenge", just it has to be taken to the Beit din
Ok, so then take it to a Beis Din, but I'm saying don't just take revenge on someone that did something to you because you feel it's justified.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

• Ultimate JTFer

Thats not uncommon.  :-\

• Master JTFer

it seems like it is the easiest thing in the world to get ordaned lately. you don't even have to be religious if u get the reformed movement's ordination
KAHANE TZADAK!

Boeregeneraal

it seems like it is the easiest thing in the world to get ordaned lately. you don't even have to be religious if u get the reformed movement's ordination
That's terrible!!! >:(

• Ultimate JTFer

Tell me about it, I was reading about the Gay Jews Fairying around with Gay Rabbis  :-\

Boeregeneraal

Tell me about it, I was reading about the Gay Jews Fairying around with Gay Rabbis  :-\
gay "Rabbi's'??  :o >:(

• Ultimate JTFer

gay "Rabbi's'??  :o >:(

It was an American site. Even got one Gay Rabbi on my Yahoo blog.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Well, that's largely allegorical, but yes - it is a Mitzvah D'oraisa (from the Torah directly) not to take revenge on a fellow Jew.
D'Oraita (From Aramic: of the Torah)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Yes....I was stabbed 11 times on my back when I was living in Compton.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
I was talking about Orthodox Charedi Rabbis.  They were far right extremist nutjobs that belong in a loony bin. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
I was talking about Orthodox Charedi Rabbis.  They were far right extremist nutjobs that belong in a loony bin. 
That's what people say about JTF...  ;)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
My father (who is now deceased) was stabbed in the back by his own family. My father and his father had a falling out and were not talking for a while, he removed my father from his will (my grandfather was extremely wealthy) and when he died, all of the brothers except my father were named on the will. That crushed my father, and the 3 brothers said they would split it up, they did nothing.

They were living their life style in large houses, they had full control of my grandfathers land and sold it off, etc. When my father died, at the funeral I didn't want to speak to any of them. They made all kinds of promises how they would help us get through any financial problems we were having, and didn't even bother to give us a phone call.

While it wasn't specifically stabbing me in the back, our own family stabbed my mother, father, brother and I in the back. I still don't talk to them to this day and as far as I'm concerned I really don't care what their up to these days. That's a major reason we moved as far away from my fathers family as possible.

Boeregeneraal

My father (who is now deceased) was stabbed in the back by his own family. My father and his father had a falling out and were not talking for a while, he removed my father from his will (my grandfather was extremely wealthy) and when he died, all of the brothers except my father were named on the will. That crushed my father, and the 3 brothers said they would split it up, they did nothing.

They were living their life style in large houses, they had full control of my grandfathers land and sold it off, etc. When my father died, at the funeral I didn't want to speak to any of them. They made all kinds of promises how they would help us get through any financial problems we were having, and didn't even bother to give us a phone call.

While it wasn't specifically stabbing me in the back, our own family stabbed my mother, father, brother and I in the back. I still don't talk to them to this day and as far as I'm concerned I really don't care what their up to these days. That's a major reason we moved as far away from my fathers family as possible.
Im sorry to hear that, Cohen.

• Ultimate JTFer

Im sorry to hear that, Cohen.

Its sad but family does not always mean loyality  :(