Author Topic: Rules for The JTF Singles Section for Jews  (Read 37331 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Rules for The JTF Singles Section for Jews
« on: December 12, 2006, 01:03:26 PM »
Rules for The JTF Singles Section for Jews:

1. The sole purpose of this section is to encourage marriage between a Jewish man and a Jewish woman.

2. A Jew is anyone who has a Jewish mother, or who has converted to Judaism through an Orthodox Bet Din (Rabbinical Court) in accordance with Halacha (Jewish Law).

3. Anyone who does not have a Jewish mother, or who has not converted to Judaism through an Orthodox Bet Din is not Jewish. 

4. Our non-Jewish members are invited to join The JTF Singles Section for Righteous Gentiles.

5. Religious intermarriage is an extremely serious sin. Because we love our Jewish and Righteous Gentile members, we do not want to see them punished, G-d forbid.  Therefore, we will strictly enforce the rules forbidding any communications in this section that might lead to dating or relationships between Jews and Gentiles, G-d forbid.

6. Dating for the sake of a "relationship" outside of marriage is forbidden by Jewish law.  The objective of all dating must be marriage.  The sole purpose for dating is to see if the person you are dating will be suitable for matrimony.

7. Posting messages seeking any type of relationship other than marriage is a violation of the rules.

8. Posting messages with any sexual content is a violation of the rules.

9. All posters should be forewarned that we do not know all of the people who post here. Simply because someone posts on The JTF Forum does not necessarily make them righteous, religious, idealistic, or sincere. Posters should be cautious and use common sense.

We hope and pray that this section will lead to happy Jewish marriages and very large Jewish families.

The above rules were written by Chaim Ben Pesach and sent to Jimmy Sullivan.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 02:36:45 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Rules for The JTF Singles Section for Jews
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 04:35:40 PM »
Very good idea.  This is a good idea for Jewish women.  I have surfed and been on some "Jewish" dating sites, Jdate, Jcupid, Jmatch but the vast majority are delusional Leftwing "Jews" and not interested, for the most part, in Judaism, Israel nor having a nice Jewish family.  Good on ya!! :) 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 09:00:27 PM »
Didn't know that.  See, we all learn new things ;)  I'd love to meet just one nice Jewish woman.  It seems today, though very sad to say, most girls, let alone Jews have embraces all the lies of Liberalism, which is very depressing....  Most just don't get it.  One would think people would look at the situation of every country on Earth especially Europe, Russia, Cuba ect. and say....something is mortally wrong with Liberalism...but nope...off to the bars with their booze, drugs, make-up leaving their underwear at home....  it is so tragic.  Spengler was absolutely correct when he wrote his monumental work "The Decline of the West".....  I wish all Jews and righteous Gentiles the best of luck.  "To find one good woman today is comparable to searching for a diamond in a toilet"-Dr. S. Sussman
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 04:03:15 PM »
[quote} "To find one good woman today is comparable to searching for a diamond in a toilet"[/i]-Dr. S. Sussman
[/quote]

Depends how big the diamond is, or the toilet ;D
There are probably loads of jewish women around but honestly how can you tell if they're jewish or not?

Is there some sort of special jewish ritual that takes place during a marriage?

Noor Khan

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2007, 04:57:51 PM »
Very good idea.  This is a good idea for Jewish women.  I have surfed and been on some "Jewish" dating sites, Jdate, Jcupid, Jmatch but the vast majority are delusional Leftwing "Jews" and not interested, for the most part, in Judaism, Israel nor having a nice Jewish family.  Good on ya!! :) 

So no chance of me having a jewish gf then? :P

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2007, 05:11:00 PM »

So no chance of me having a jewish gf then? :P
No
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
  • long live zionism, Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 11:43:48 PM »
my mother is not jewish however i attend temple, i am a orthodox jew, i have learned hebrew, i make a patronage to the western wall every year. i keep kosher, and go out in traditional garb, does this mean i am not jewish ? i didnt convert but both of my parents agreed on raising us (my family) jewish. if i am not technicaly a jew ( very hard to say) then i will go with the jtf singles section for gentiles.
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2008, 09:15:16 AM »
my mother is not jewish however i attend temple, i am a orthodox jew, i have learned hebrew, i make a patronage to the western wall every year. i keep kosher, and go out in traditional garb, does this mean i am not jewish ? i didnt convert but both of my parents agreed on raising us (my family) jewish. if i am not technicaly a jew ( very hard to say) then i will go with the jtf singles section for gentiles.
Orthodox Jews don't go to Temple but Synagogue or Shule.  There is only one Temple and that is in Jerusalem as you know but these dumb dumb deformed "Jews" cannot even get that correct in their manipulation and contortion of Judaism. 

Under Halacha, you are not a Jew because your mother is not Jewish.  But since you live an Othodox or semi-Othodox lifestyle, what is stopping you from speaking to your Rabbi at the Synagogue you attend from formally embracing the yoke of Heaven: Gaar (convert)? 

I'm sure your Orthodox Rabbi will assist you in your efforts and we all here will support your decision and too your efforts.  Mazzel tov chavar!! ;)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2008, 05:18:06 PM »

I'm impressed that you learnt hebrew, that's one of the difficult things!

But from what you've said, I would strongly suggest you see an orthodox rabbi, to resolve your confusion.. There are alot of things you've said there that are very confused.

Any synagogue that calls itself a "temple" is a disaster.. It is a non orthodox "movement" ,(reform/liberal/conservative) VERY VERY large in america.  Many of their "Rabbis" don't believe in G-d.  None of them believe the Torah is from Sinai from G-d to Moses.. They don't believe in following it.  You have no idea what psychological basket cases the reform are.

I suggest the book
One People, Two Worlds: A Reform Rabbi and an Orthodox Rabbi Explore the Issues That Divide Them (Paperback)
by Ammiel Hirsch (Author), Yaakov Yosef Reinman (Author)

And any orthodox readers seeing this might prefer to get it from the library rather than buy it, because we already know what frauds the reform are.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2008, 05:42:58 PM »

I'm impressed that you learnt hebrew, that's one of the difficult things!

But from what you've said, I would strongly suggest you see an orthodox rabbi, to resolve your confusion.. There are alot of things you've said there that are very confused.

Any synagogue that calls itself a "temple" is a disaster.. It is a non orthodox "movement" ,(reform/liberal/conservative) VERY VERY large in america.  Many of their "Rabbis" don't believe in G-d.  None of them believe the Torah is from Sinai from G-d to Moses.. They don't believe in following it.  You have no idea what psychological basket cases the reform are.

I suggest the book
One People, Two Worlds: A Reform Rabbi and an Orthodox Rabbi Explore the Issues That Divide Them (Paperback)
by Ammiel Hirsch (Author), Yaakov Yosef Reinman (Author)

And any orthodox readers seeing this might prefer to get it from the library rather than buy it, because we already know what frauds the reform are.
Agreed!  110% O0

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2008, 08:35:01 PM »
the synagouge calls itself one, i didnt realize there was such a difference in terms, i simply called it a temple because thats what friends and family call it. sorry for the confusion i attend The  Jewish Orthodox Synagouge of my town 
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 10:05:49 PM by Zionistforever »
Eretz Tzion Yerushalaim. Hashem bless Israel. http://www.falange1.com/death2islam.gif

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2008, 08:38:03 PM »
i have decided to go to my orthodox rabbi and truly convert to
Judaism, thank you all for your support ( this is perhaps the easy part since hebrew was so hard to master lol)

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2008, 09:19:39 PM »
Orthodox Jews don't go to Temple but Synagogue or Shule.  There is only one Temple and that is in Jerusalem as you know but these dumb dumb deformed "Jews" cannot even get that correct in their manipulation and contortion of Judaism. 

Under Halacha, you are not a Jew because your mother is not Jewish.  But since you live an Othodox or semi-Othodox lifestyle, what is stopping you from speaking to your Rabbi at the Synagogue you attend from formally embracing the yoke of Heaven: Gaar (convert)? 

I'm sure your Orthodox Rabbi will assist you in your efforts and we all here will support your decision and too your efforts.  Mazzel tov chavar!! ;)
oh and thanks for the blessing =]

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2008, 11:35:29 PM »
You are most welcome.  I'm sure it will be an easy transformation/conversion if you are already embracing the Torah.  The rest is simply formalities of Halacha.  The Talmud says that when a Jew "returns" or when there is a conversion the engire Nation of Israel celebrates....  conversely when there is a Jew who becomes a "Jew" and leaves the fould...the entire Nation of Israel is in mourning... 

So, the day you attain your "kosherness"...LOL  We'll all have a l'Chaim in your name.  Mazzel tov achi... ;)

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 12:08:30 PM »
So, the day you attain your "kosherness"...LOL  We'll all have a l'Chaim in your name.  Mazzel tov achi... ;)
cheers, O0 when i am officialy converted. lol

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 10:50:51 AM »
i have an anouncement i am officialy a orthdox jew.  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 11:00:42 AM »
I'm a Baptist but I can still say Mazzel tov!!! 
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 11:51:00 AM »
I'm a Baptist but I can still say Mazzel tov!!! 
thank you for the blessing

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 12:13:49 PM »
מזל טוב !

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 01:40:46 PM »
How did you go through the conversion process so quickly?  That is the quickest conversion I've ever heard of.  What did your Rabbi say?  I don't doubt your desire but there are Halachic steps one must accept and fulfill to be a gaar?  I hope you and your Rabbi are sincere.  If so.  Mazzel tov chavar... O0

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 01:47:43 PM »
There should be an express lane... 

Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 02:02:47 PM »

There is, it is called Reform "Judaism".... ;)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 02:20:50 PM »

"Now I don't care who you are, that right thar is funny..."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2008, 02:22:17 PM »

"Now I don't care who you are, that right thar is funny..."

Offline Zionistforever

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2008, 07:14:46 PM »
How did you go through the conversion process so quickly?  That is the quickest conversion I've ever heard of.  What did your Rabbi say?  I don't doubt your desire but there are Halachic steps one must accept and fulfill to be a gaar?  I hope you and your Rabbi are sincere.  If so.  Mazzel tov chavar... O0
i have been living an jewish orthodox livestyle, i have practiced the faith my entire life. i regularily attend my synagouge on every shabot. it wasnt a very large transition in my life.