Author Topic: Shas, Yemach Shemam Vizichram have broken their promise yet again!  (Read 4615 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Today it was revealed publicly that the traitorous Israeli regime has been trying to give away Jerusalem to the Muzzy beasts. Didn't Shas say a week ago that they would not be part of a govt that negotiated on Jerusalem? Why are these whores still in the govt? I bet it's because those snakes don't want to loose the gelt that is being stuffed up their tuchises and theiy ministerial positions. I think that shas, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef(Yimach Shmo) and their "Council of Torah Sages"(Yimach shmam vizichram) are the most vile scum of the earth. If you look at the wikipedia article on Shas, they clearly outline all the corruption and vile behavior of the party over the years including the jailed shas ministers. Can you imagine that this party was the one that threw Chaim out of Israel and now they have the opportunity to actually bring down this regime and wont? The funny thing is that Shas would probably have support for them increase if they leave the coalition but they are like drug addicts who only think about the present and not the future. I don't want anyone to come on here and shove Shas and their stupid leaders down our throats anymore. Last week an article was posted by someone praising shas and it was so vile that Chaim had to interject and explain the evil of shas. Please, the hell with shas and their head honcho already!
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Shas, Yemach Shemam Vizichram have broken their promise yet again!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 04:59:59 PM »
Today it was revealed publicly that the traitorous Israeli regime has been trying to give away Jerusalem to the Muzzy beasts. Didn't Shas say a week ago that they would not be part of a govt that negotiated on Jerusalem? Why are these whores still in the govt? I bet it's because those snakes don't want to loose the gelt that is being stuffed up their tuchises and theiy ministerial positions. I think that shas, Rabbi Ovadia Yosef(Yimach Shmo) and their "Council of Torah Sages"(Yimach shmam vizichram) are the most vile scum of the earth. If you look at the wikipedia article on Shas, they clearly outline all the corruption and vile behavior of the party over the years including the jailed shas ministers. Can you imagine that this party was the one that threw Chaim out of Israel and now they have the opportunity to actually bring down this regime and wont? The funny thing is that Shas would probably have support for them increase if they leave the coalition but they are like drug addicts who only think about the present and not the future. I don't want anyone to come on here and shove Shas and their stupid leaders down our throats anymore. Last week an article was posted by someone praising shas and it was so vile that Chaim had to interject and explain the evil of shas. Please, the hell with shas and their head honcho already!
They are truely evil money hungry Hamans and they will meet the same fate
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 05:01:25 PM »
These beasts are worse than Haman because its worse when Religious jews are vile.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 05:03:05 PM »
These beasts are worse than Haman because its worse when Religious jews are vile.
True no one should listen to any psak din from them
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 05:05:55 PM »
I think Ovadia Yosef is Haman because he said that parts of Israel my be given away in the name of peace. You cannot say he was unaware because the Kahanists made it clear what surrendering land does. Even a sane 10 year old could figure that out but I guess Mr. Yosef can't. What a meshuganah.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 05:06:51 PM »
I think Ovadia Yosef is Haman because he said that parts of Israel my be given away in the name of peace. You cannot say he was unaware because the Kahanists made it clear what surrendering land does. Even a sane 10 year old could figure that out but I guess Mr. Yosef can't. What a meshuganah.
This is true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 05:09:40 PM »
And please moderators and admis, don't modify or delete this thread. It is perfectly true and everything I said is factually correct. Lets not be politically correct and silence controversial discussions. 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 05:18:07 PM »
DownwithIslam you got my vote for PM of Israel.   8;)
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 05:21:41 PM »
Jdl4ever, if I were pm of Israel the muslims would be tzittering. If you speak yiddish you will know what that means. Anyhow I actually think I would do a better Job then Chaim himself. I think that even Chaim wouldn't kill as many muslims as possible. For instance, last week he said that he would sponsor Israeli terror groups. If I were PM that wouldn't be needed as the army would kill at least ten thousand muslims every time a rocket lands even on a abandoned field. Of course I support terror against muslims but I don't think its needed if you have a PM like Chaim who would unleash the idf.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 05:26:22 PM »

Yes, see here.  Emails of all Shas MK's listed out.  Please send them email.
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=16380.0

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 05:28:29 PM »
Sending these traitors emails is a senseless waste of time. The smell of a few shekels will ensure they ignore the emails. We need g-d to strike them for something to happen.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 05:40:56 PM »
It may not work but it is worth trying.  We can't just sit around "waiting for G-d to strike them" all day.  We have to at least TRY to do SOMETHING.  If enough people email very specific and accusatory messages, they might feel compelled to act to save their hide for the next election.  Because they may see that a largescale campaign of boycott could be launched where they would lose even their base Moroccon support.  Many many people are angry with Shas and it is only getting worse.  You never know what can happen.  Please don't discourage people from trying.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »
This doesn't surprise me, ebery ISraeli I have taled to say Shas is a corrupt, evil organization.
This is true as long as a Govt supports them no matter how evil the Govt they'll[shas] will support them

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 07:14:14 PM »
I just won't make an opinion about a religious party, since I am a Gentile. But wouldn't it be dangerous to curse a Rav with "Imach Shemo"? What is the intent of that curse when issued to a living person? For a dead one it just means that his memory would be blotted, but for a live one....? Is it a death curse? Wouldnt it be dangerous as the Pulsa DeNura, which returns if you are not a Tazadik and hallachically pure?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 07:16:51 PM »
I just won't make an opinion about a religious party, since I am a Gentile. But wouldn't it be dangerous to curse a Rav with "Imach Shemo"? What is the intent of that curse when issued to a living person? For a dead one it just means that his memory would be blotted, but for a live one....? Is it a death curse? Wouldnt it be dangerous as the Pulsa DeNura, which returns if you are not a Tazadik and hallachically pure?
No it's not a pulsa DeNura in this case it's like an expression of contempt i think

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 07:21:18 PM »
update on jpost.

Coalition crisis follows 'Post' report on secret J'lem talks

Israel ready to redivide capital, PA claims; Shas pressed to quit gov't; Orlev: Post report has "let the cat out of the bag."

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1202657414830&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 07:25:26 PM »
Once I went to a book-shop to seek siddurim, and by chance found a little book of Jewish folk "curses" in Yidish (really funny insults). The fisrt page said that none of the "curses" were in Hebrew, since anything wished or said in Lashon Hakodesh is dangerous.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 07:26:09 PM »
The Shas party is scum of the earth, YSVZ, but what do you say to the majority of average Israelis who support this evil?

As evil as Shas and its leaders are--it's pretty hard to argue that they are really any worse than the brainwashed, G-d-hating, secular Israeli self-hating public.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 07:27:39 PM »
The Shas party is scum of the earth, YSVZ, but what do you say to the majority of average Israelis who support this evil?

As evil as Shas and its leaders are--it's pretty hard to argue that they are really any worse than the brainwashed, G-d-hating, secular Israeli self-hating public.
This is true

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 07:47:46 PM »
People are jumping the gun,
Shas to Party Activists: Get Ready For Elections
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/125187

getting news from jpost or haaretz of couse will make you hate anything to do with Religious or religion. But I think that Shas just wants a little more time in order to win the next election.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2008, 08:02:02 PM »

getting news from jpost or haaretz of couse will make you hate anything to do with Religious or religion. But I think that Shas just wants a little more time in order to win the next election.

Shas wants a little more time to win the next election? So that means that they can be traitors to the jewish people and be instrumental in giving the land of Israel to muslims? Is this the same reason they threw Chaim out of Israel? Is this the same reason that Aryeh Deri, Offer Hugi and all the other shas criminals stole tons of money and accepted bribes? Is it the same reason that Mr Yosef said that land can be given away?(I dont care what his reason was for that stupid ruling)

The point is, people are so foolish for electing shas. I am sure many of their retarded followers are actually good right wing people but foolishly vote for shas.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2008, 01:16:29 AM »

Umm Tzvi, you couldn't be more wrong about this.  SHas told its followers the election would be "before the year is up" and they meant, by next November.  November 2008.  That is a LONG ways away.  Let's review the facts.

1.  They said any negotiation of Jerusalem means they leave the govt.
2.  They said any DISCUSSION of the issue of Jerusalem even on the table they leave the govt.
3.  We all knew this was being discussed since Annapolis but no evidence to prove it.
4.  Today the evidence came out in jpost that indeed, Livni AND the PLO admit they are having 'secret talks' about Jerusalem.
5.  Rather than fulfill the obligation due to the vow they made, Shas is denying that the talks are taking place. 

Now what reason would they deny the talks and call Livni a liar except that they are unwilling to follow through with their promise?  This is a blatant chillul Hashem.  They didn't say, hmmm we will have to think about this, or hmm we're surprised, they DENIED the talks are taking place.   That is dishonesty.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2008, 01:17:25 AM »

ANd I hope you know that that article you cite from Arutz Sheva was also reported on jpost the same thing.  They told their followers be prepared for a new election sometime before November 2008.