Author Topic: Rules for the JTF Singles Section for Righteous Gentiles  (Read 32721 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Rules for the JTF Singles Section for Righteous Gentiles
« on: December 12, 2006, 01:14:58 PM »
Rules for The JTF Singles Section for Righteous Gentiles:

1. The sole purpose of this section is to encourage marriage between a Righteous Gentile man and a Righteous Gentile woman.

2. Anyone with a Jewish mother is considered to be Jewish according to Halacha (Jewish Law). Our Jewish members are invited to join The JTF Singles Section for Jews.

3. Religious intermarriage is an extremely serious sin. Because we love our Jewish and Righteous Gentile members, we do not want to see them punished, G-d forbid.  Therefore, we will strictly enforce the rules forbidding any communications in this section that might lead to dating or relationships between Jews and Gentiles, G-d forbid.

4. Dating for the sake of a "relationship" outside of marriage is forbidden by Biblical law.  The objective of all dating must be marriage.  The sole purpose for dating is to see if the person you are dating will be suitable for matrimony.

5. Posting messages seeking any type of relationship other than marriage is a violation of the rules.

6. Posting messages with any sexual content is a violation of the rules.

7. All posters should be forewarned that we do not know all of the people who post here. Simply because someone posts on the JTF Forum does not necessarily make them righteous, religious, idealistic, or sincere. Posters should be cautious and use common sense.

We hope and pray that this section will lead to happy righteous Gentile marriages and very large righteous Gentile families.

The above rules were written by Chaim Ben Pesach and sent to Jimmy Sullivan.

« Last Edit: December 12, 2006, 02:37:11 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

wonderfulgoy

Re: JTF Singles Section For Righteous Gentiles
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 01:56:46 PM »
Please ask Chaim to forbid blonde/black intermarriage, because I will go off the wall if any of that nonsense goes on here.   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

ftfl

Re: Rules for the JTF Singles Section for Righteous Gentiles
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 05:57:11 PM »
I personally believe that internet datig is a fundamentaly flawed idea, and would like to discaourage everyone from making use of this board, how can you know someone well enough to start dating/consider mariage without having ever met?

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 06:19:43 PM »
Hey, it doesn't hurt to put this out there and see what happens.  It could actually be fun.  Flawed maybe, but where else are computer nerds going to meet other computer nerds. ;)  I am just joking.  I do, however, hope some good does come from it. Seriously.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

fake plastic trees

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2006, 11:29:57 AM »
I personally believe that internet datig is a fundamentaly flawed idea, and would like to discaourage everyone from making use of this board, how can you know someone well enough to start dating/consider mariage without having ever met?

You have to meet somewhere, and if like-minded people meet, then there is a greater chance of a successful relationship.

Offline DoubleTap

• New JTFer
  • No muslim invasion - Not On My Watch
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2007, 02:06:22 PM »
If my mother's mother ( but not her father) was Jewish, does that make me Jewish or just a regular mixed up American mutt?
Israel is a true friend of freedom and democracy.  They should be respected as such.

Offline Nora

• Junior JTFer
    • Roncesvalles
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2007, 09:55:28 AM »

I wouldn't dismiss the thought quite so easily. Such a relationships has the great advantage to start beween the ears, and not between the legs. In other words, it's cerebral at first, not sexual, which is always a better basis for a long-term relationship.

Hasn't America got a long (and successful) tradition of "mail order brides"?

A terrier makes you merrier!

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2007, 10:55:55 AM »
Nora:  "...Hasn't America got a long (and successful) tradition of "mail order brides"?..."

Here in America we also have a long tradition of "trying on a pair of shoes before buying them!"   8;)   ;D

Offline Nora

• Junior JTFer
    • Roncesvalles
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2007, 03:55:28 PM »
Nora:  "...Hasn't America got a long (and successful) tradition of "mail order brides"?..."

Here in America we also have a long tradition of "trying on a pair of shoes before buying them!"   8;)   ;D

Haven't we all?   :-[

A terrier makes you merrier!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2007, 05:00:56 PM »

;D

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2008, 02:45:05 PM »
A very good post with warnings to be heeded. How can you see a person's character except when you watch them under pressure? You can't see that on the internet. Everyone can put on a good front. I would think it would be dangerous to internet date. You should always know a person's make up or character well before you consider courting.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2009, 01:46:17 PM »
A very good post with warnings to be heeded. How can you see a person's character except when you watch them under pressure? You can't see that on the internet. Everyone can put on a good front. I would think it would be dangerous to internet date. You should always know a person's make up or character well before you consider courting.

Very true......

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Moijea

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2009, 10:17:54 PM »
Actually, my oldest daughter just married a remarkable young man that she was matched with on eHarmony.  They actually lived fairly close to one another, met and began to date.  There is no doubt after getting to know him that he is Jennifer's bershet, no doubt whatsoever. 

The first question she asked him when they decided to meet was, "Do you tithe?" because that is a make or break question for our family. Obviously he replied in the affirmative, or that would have been the first and last time they saw each other.  Yup, I raised that girl right!

And frankly, its tough to find people with excellent character that are willing to live according to G-d's rules, they are in increasingly short supply, so I think meeting online is not a bad thing. At least it narrows the field somewhat. 
The Price of Freedom, . . . . courage.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 08:29:52 PM »
Please ask Chaim to forbid blonde/black intermarriage, because I will go off the wall if any of that nonsense goes on here.   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

So what, Geert can't marry a big black mama???

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2009, 01:48:37 PM »

Why the hell quote a person who is no longer a member here.
He will not answer

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2009, 03:53:34 PM »

He will not answer

According to me it was a pretty good joke for future readers. Unfortunately you didn't get it.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 03:55:18 PM »

He will not answer

According to me it was a pretty good joke for future readers. Unfortunately you didn't get it.
The joke was stupid

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2009, 03:26:19 AM »

He will not answer

The joke was stupid

No, you're stupid because now all of a sudden you dó understand it was a joke and not a reply to a unregistered guest.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2009, 09:51:58 AM »

He will not answer

The joke was stupid

No, you're stupid because now all of a sudden you dó understand it was a joke and not a reply to a unregistered guest.

The only one who is stupid is you because you have no sense of humor to make a real joke

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2009, 02:09:11 PM »
The only one who is stupid is you because you have no sense of humor to make a real joke

You're having the hardest time explaining why. It's all too obvious.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2009, 02:10:38 PM »

Yeah cause I have a hard time talking to a moron

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2009, 03:16:14 PM »

I really have no interest in any opinion of you. Maybe if you keep on rambling someone will notice.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2009, 03:23:01 PM »

I really have no interest in any opinion of you. Maybe if you keep on rambling someone will notice.

:clap: Don't you have more topics for you to curse in

« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 03:30:22 PM by Americanhero »

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2009, 03:25:31 PM »

Why is he a moron?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2009, 03:30:12 PM »
I didn't get the joke either.

I'm locking this thread for now.  It's going no where.
It can be unlocked by an admin.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.