Author Topic: Arab missles bombarding Israel and war is looming  (Read 2627 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Arab missles bombarding Israel and war is looming
« on: March 03, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »
Israel bombarded by Arab missiles from Gaza.  Another big war is looming and the inept coward, Olmert still in power.  God save Israel from Olmert. I truly fear for our Jewish brothers and sisters in Israel with this scum in power.

The the Arabs need 1 week's notice to vacate Gaza- for public relations reasons only.  Then bomb Gaza to the ground with the mighty Israeli airforce till nothing was left, but a parking lot.   I would not put one soldier on the ground in Gaza.  All the Arabs' lives put together isn't worth the life of one Jewish soldier.  Olmert pulled back the soldiers from a ground assault for treacherous reasons.  Read this article from Debkafile, and see how just how bloody awful Olmert really is, and how Israel's very survival is in jeopardy.

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=5078

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Arab missles bombarding Israel and war is looming
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2008, 08:20:30 PM »
Iran is involved no doubt.

Prediction:

Israel will do her wimpy PC type of war in Gaza, even winning decisively doing so.  The UN and USA will say, "stop hurting those poor Plistinians."  In the meantime, Iran/Hezballah will attack from the North and Israel will fight the same PC war crushing Hezballah and then the UN and USA saying, "Stop hurting those poor civilians..."

during this time period, Iran will quickly developing its armemintarium and nuclear arsenol while the world cries out against Israel.

There will be more damage within Israel from this second war.

And then a year or two will go by with some quiet with a planned attack for a third war.

The thing is each of these little battles, our enemies are figuring out some of our weaknesses and becoming better at what they are doing.

israel needs to, once and for all, retake Gaza permanently and be ruthless.  Once Hamas is cleaned out, they need to get ready for pay back time on Iran.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2008, 10:37:59 PM »
we have already had too many casualties, close to 12 I think, we should just bring in the artillery and finish Gaza and Hamas
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2008, 10:52:26 PM »
How did a Hamas operative get to be the Prime Minister of Israel?  Olmert is doing everything he can to ensure a Hamas victory.  It makes you wonder why Congoleeza Rice is so upset with Israel over this--Israel isn't even defending itself.
he isn't a hamas operative just a mentally ill Israeli
KAHANE TZADAK!

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2008, 10:42:29 PM »
How did a Hamas operative get to be the Prime Minister of Israel?  Olmert is doing everything he can to ensure a Hamas victory.  It makes you wonder why Congoleeza Rice is so upset with Israel over this--Israel isn't even defending itself.
he isn't a hamas operative just a mentally ill Israeli

Well I know that, but what I meant was he might as well be.
he's worse, it's easy to fight an enemy on the outside, much harder to fight an enemy from within
KAHANE TZADAK!