Author Topic: Latinos don't like Obama  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
Latinos don't like Obama
« on: February 11, 2008, 09:49:30 AM »
I don't think that Obama can win.  He has lost all the big states (except for Illinois) and the Latinos don't like don't like him.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Latinos don't like Obama
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 10:20:26 AM »
There is a sizable Latino population which is religious and conservative, believe it or not. They may at first be democrats, but the ones who have made something of themselves (and many are) are beginning to go for pro conservative issues (at least in the social sense).

Expect that if Obama wins, he will choose a Latino as his VP.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »
Even without the Latinos, Osama is beating Hillary Saddam Clinton in most polls.

And most polls show Osama beating John McCain in November.

It is a BIG MISTAKE to believe that Osama cannot win. He IS winning, and unless we stop him, he WILL win.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2008, 12:13:45 PM »
Even without the Latinos, Osama is beating Hillary Saddam Clinton in most polls.

It is a BIG MISTAKE to believe that Osama cannot win. He IS winning, and unless we stop him, he WILL win.
Absolutely Agree!
 He has been in the shadows too long... It's time we take a proactive approach and HIT HIM Head On!
 Everytime someone says He can't win he is gaining ground, this must STOP!

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2008, 12:14:43 PM »

Yeah, Sleepercell is big with the blacks and Hitlery is loved by the Hispanics.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 12:26:28 PM »

Chaim, I am not sure a victory of Osama over McCain, or McCain over Osama, means anything at all. They are equally evil, equally idolized, and both would doom our nation in the same amount of time.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 01:44:19 PM »
Blacks and Latinos HATE eachother....especially in the Southwest.

Offline Scriabin

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 02:15:13 PM »
I don't think that Obama can win.  He has lost all the big states (except for Illinois) and the Latinos don't like don't like him.

Do you think that they will support McCain because of his support of legalizing illegal aliens?

I think that they will continue to support Hillary.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 02:58:26 PM »

Do you think that they will support McCain because of his support of legalizing illegal aliens?

I think that they will continue to support Hillary.

I meant if there is a Osama-McCain race in November. Would McCain's stance on illegal aliens help him then?

It would help him with Latinos. But a candidate that was opposed to illegal immigration and amnesty would do alot better than McCain since most of the country, even most democrats, are opposed to it. McCain completely takes a major issue that republicans could win with off the table for this election.