Author Topic: Leftist gets rubber bullet to the head - WARNING: Pretty graphic  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Leftist gets rubber bullet to the head - WARNING: Pretty graphic
« on: February 23, 2008, 07:48:32 PM »
I'm not sure if he is Jewish or not but take a look at these pictures, this guy's from San Francisco and he's fighting on the side of the terrorists. What a clown! Does anybody know anything about this guy?

http://www.reuters.com/news/pictures/slideshow?collectionId=1604&galleryName=News#a=1

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Leftist gets rubber bullet to the head - WARNING: Pretty graphic
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 08:05:28 PM »
Does it matter? These clowns "want" to get shot so they can get the media attention and prove a point.

"oh those evil zionists are shooting poor citizens!"

They push and push until something gives way.

Btw his last name Heinemann indicates he is of German background

http://houseofnames.org/fc.asp?sId=&s=Heinemann
« Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 08:07:34 PM by Cohen »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 08:07:35 PM »
Too bad it wasn't a real bullet.  It would have been a really nice headshot.  SPLAT
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 08:08:39 PM »
I'd say the idiot got off light.

And those photos aren't graphic at all...they look like they're staged and posed for propaganda purposes.

REUTERS = NAZI NEWS SERVICE

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 08:11:04 PM »
What a kike.. If Israel was smart, they would of taken him captive, tattooed "I love Israel" all over his body and dropped him in middle of jenin so his muzzie friend can eat him up.
I am urinating on a Koran.

newman

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 08:13:24 PM »
The Israelis are dumb for using rubber bullets. A 12 guage slug is much better.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 08:14:47 PM »
 ;D  If their going to use rubber bullets they should of at least hit his eyes so he would be blind forever, without them getting sued.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 08:26:25 PM »
San Francisco has become a hub of anti-Zionist, anti-semitic activity. All the leftists there wear the muslim nazi scarfs, it's pretty disgusting. You should check out the photo essays of zombietime.com to see what I mean.

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 08:37:29 PM »
I bet that rubber bullet hurt alot less than being blown up by a homocide bomber AND that ungrateful fruitcake is still alive.  If he doesnt like getting hit with bullets of any variety, he should go back to san fran and tend his begonias, plan his costume for the next pride parade and take his poodle for long walks with his "partner" steve in the safety of parks instead of protecting terrorists >:(

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2008, 08:48:39 PM »
San Francisco has become a hub of anti-Zionist, anti-semitic activity. All the leftists there wear the muslim nazi scarfs, it's pretty disgusting. You should check out the photo essays of zombietime.com to see what I mean.

Exactly, San Francisco is a leftist dump

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2008, 08:55:21 PM »
If I lived at the directly on top of the San Andreas fault which is overdue for the expected "Big One", a repeat of the event we know as The Great San Francisco Earthquake, I wouldn't tempt fate and curse G-d like the traitors and perverts in charge of that place.

The coming catastrophe is going to make great prime time news viewing!

Thousands upon thousands of communist queers crying and asking "Why, G-d?" "Why?"  "Why did this happen to us?"  "How could G-d let this happen?"

Do a little googling on San Andreas fault...it runs directly under the San Francisco Bay and continues on to southern California.

Unlike times past, the areas to be hardest hit will experience a true nightmare.

For example, Los Angeles alone has over 50,000 miles of underground gas pipelines, and thousands of gasoline service stations with underground fuel tanks.

Interesting fact:  Former V.P. Al Gore conducted a serious research report which he submitted to the Federal Government in hopes of FEMA & other agencies making plans to lessen the coming quake effects in CA.  His conclusions were indeed terrifying.  Each day in California, hundreds of huge trucks containing caustic and poisonous chemicals and gases travel the interstates, and they will be thrown over and wrecked by a great quake, sending huge toxic clouds all over the already devestated areas.  The underground fuel and gas lines will rupture and ignite into flames and explosions. 

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2008, 09:19:38 PM »
If I lived at the directly on top of the San Andreas fault which is overdue for the expected "Big One", a repeat of the event we know as The Great San Francisco Earthquake, I wouldn't tempt fate and curse G-d like the traitors and perverts in charge of that place.

The coming catastrophe is going to make great prime time news viewing!

Thousands upon thousands of communist queers crying and asking "Why, G-d?" "Why?"  "Why did this happen to us?"  "How could G-d let this happen?"

Do a little googling on San Andreas fault...it runs directly under the San Francisco Bay and continues on to southern California.

Unlike times past, the areas to be hardest hit will experience a true nightmare.

For example, Los Angeles alone has over 50,000 miles of underground gas pipelines, and thousands of gasoline service stations with underground fuel tanks.

Interesting fact:  Former V.P. Al Gore conducted a serious research report which he submitted to the Federal Government in hopes of FEMA & other agencies making plans to lessen the coming quake effects in CA.  His conclusions were indeed terrifying.  Each day in California, hundreds of huge trucks containing caustic and poisonous chemicals and gases travel the interstates, and they will be thrown over and wrecked by a great quake, sending huge toxic clouds all over the already devestated areas.  The underground fuel and gas lines will rupture and ignite into flames and explosions. 

I'll be celebrating when that happens, [censored] San Fagcisco.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2008, 12:21:37 AM »
only rubber?  :'(
KAHANE TZADAK!