Author Topic: Why do young women let some men treat them as sex objects?  (Read 2166 times)

wonderfulgoy

Why do young women let some men treat them as sex objects?
« on: December 10, 2006, 09:45:44 PM »
We all know how young women like to dress up and flaunt themselves in front of guys.

But why is it that they expect to 'have fun' with only certain guys - almost as it were take it for granted - while other men they expect to 'do without' and wait until they find a nice wife to settle down with?  To become another cosy, neutered, domesticated animal?

Why is it that women throw themselves at certian men, and lavish their attentions on them: such men have fun AND get married, and often have a few kids by several women, and I'm not just talking about black men: and yet these same women, with a straight face, say it's fair for them to totally ignore certain other men?

What is the essential quality that makes women single you out in such a way for singularly unfair and harsh neglect?

Why do people often say, 'One day you'll find someone and it'll be your turn' even while they themselves and everyone else is sleeping with a different woman each week?

It is unfair but I want to know why it is so.  Why do women just expect you to want to go without?  What is it that makes them hate you - it can't be that they hate men who only want sex, because the really sexually aggressive men get to know several different women.

What is it that makes women treat me so?

Is G-d making a mockery out of me? why did He bring me forth to bear witness to such confusion?

Is G-d trying to entice me to ally myself with the Devil?

What a potent force I should be if I were to do so ... I would become an arch-seducer in more ways than just the fleshly ... perhaps G-d is preparing me to become the ruler of this planet?

All G-d needs to do to placate me is place me in the arms of woman - and I will not seek Him any more, because it is now obvious that I am an embarrassment to G-d, and He does not want me trying to walk in his garden path.  Therefore, either He must kill me or surrender me to woman.  I can brook no more dissent - it must now therefore be thus or thus.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why do young women let some men treat them as sex objects?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2006, 09:59:53 PM »
Re:  "...All G-d needs to do to placate me is place me in the arms of woman ..."
-That's exactly what Samson said.

Re:  "...Therefore, either He must kill me or surrender me to woman..."
-He might just do both, but not necessarily in that order!

Re:  "...Why do young women let some men treat them as sex objects?..."
-Pick one of the following:
1) because they [are/i] sex objects.
2) that's the way Mommy has always acted (like Mother; like daughter)
3) a game for pecking order among competitive females ("I had him, but you couldn't get him!)
4) the media brainwashed them to believe sex equals youth, power, wealth, the ultimate goal!

"Ladies love outlaws, like babies love straydogs"...Willie Nelson

fake plastic trees

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 04:09:14 PM »
Re:  "...Why do young women let some men treat them as sex objects?..."
-Pick one of the following:
1) because they [are/i] sex objects.
2) that's the way Mommy has always acted (like Mother; like daughter)
3) a game for pecking order among competitive females ("I had him, but you couldn't get him!)
4) the media brainwashed them to believe sex equals youth, power, wealth, the ultimate goal!

That's completely right...

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2006, 10:39:55 PM »
Asking why and the answer is to much television and other media.

Television? Yeah, watching "Sex In The City" (I never watched so my comments are formed from reading and watching small advertisement blips) and ladies are supposed to screw everything that walks, right?

We idolize tramps like Brittney Spears and Paris Hilton. 

Women have forgotten their bodies are temples and instead of treating them as temples they have become dipsy dumpsters. The message their bodies are repositories for future generations of civilized man is lost on them. "It's my body and I'll do what I want to" seems to be the refrain.

Many women have come to advertise their trashiness by having permanent "tramp stamps" or tattoos blazoned on their backsides just above their ass. Piercings of the sort not found in civilized society but imported from third world crapholes and we wonder why they don't get respect?

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 09:59:48 PM »
As a woman, I'd like to add my two cents. 

Thanks to feminism and popular culture, women have had it drilled into their heads that modesty is BAD, that virginity is BAD, and that promiscuity is GOOD.  A few years ago, the young writer Wendy Shalit wrote an excellent book called "A Return to Modesty: Rediscovering the Lost Virtue where she covered these issues.   

http://www.amazon.com/RETURN-MODESTY-Discovering-Lost-Virtue/dp/0684863170/sr=1-3/qid=1166496803/ref=sr_1_3/103-0399638-9543054?ie=UTF8&s=books

Then there's also the issue of young women not wanting to be alone.  So when they see that men will drop them if they don't put out by the third date (when many other women do), they will do what they *think* they have to do not to be alone.  But don't get me wrong.  I am not praising them for this.