Author Topic: WHY WAS ASK MERKAVA LOCKED ?  (Read 1192 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
WHY WAS ASK MERKAVA LOCKED ?
« on: February 14, 2008, 02:12:31 AM »
Is it because I'm an angry young black man?

Where is the freedom of speech? And you seriously expect us to vote JTF into Israel & the USA? JTF's censorship is stricter than that of Communist Russia ! Heck my Ask Merkava was clean cut - no heavy subjects so there was no reason to lock it.

The favouritism that some moderators show towards certain mambers is absurd.

Ahhhh but I have a plan. I'll leave JTF, make a big deal about it and then, I'll resurface ! I'll rise again. Just like Black Jesus and just like my home boy Makaveli. 

Then maybe I can get my wings too !  :D
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 02:15:54 AM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: WHY WAS ASK MERKAVA LOCKED ?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 02:34:29 AM »
I liked your thread you are funny  :::D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 09:28:54 AM »
I believe there should be free speech on the JTF forum, although I believe that the members must act with some tact and morals.  The only thing I would request is quotations to be placed around any usage of the words "P-lestinian", "West B-nk", "East Jersualem" or "Occupied Territories".... O0

Jesus was black?   ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 10:17:16 AM »
I notice they claim he was black, but not that he was a [censored] or [censored]

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 10:17:46 AM »
I think it was probably because of the lewd references to your "tank."

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 10:45:15 AM »
I think it was probably because of the lewd references to your "tank."
That's appropriate!

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 10:53:36 AM »
Is it because I'm an angry young black man?

Where is the freedom of speech? And you seriously expect us to vote JTF into Israel & the USA? JTF's censorship is stricter than that of Communist Russia ! Heck my Ask Merkava was clean cut - no heavy subjects so there was no reason to lock it.

The favouritism that some moderators show towards certain mambers is absurd.

Ahhhh but I have a plan. I'll leave JTF, make a big deal about it and then, I'll resurface ! I'll rise again. Just like Black Jesus and just like my home boy Makaveli. 

Then maybe I can get my wings too !  :D

:::D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 11:27:05 AM »
Did you mean Niccolo Machiavelli who authored "The Prince"?  If you liked that book you will love Sun Tzu's "The Art of War".. O0 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 12:47:02 PM »
I read some of it once, Sun Tzu gives some good points.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 01:09:37 PM »
Mastura and Dexter - they are both excellent books !

Machiavelli can get a bit heavy with historic details but the general  concepts are good. Not necessarily applicable in all circumstances. But I think the concept of "better to be feared than loved" would bring some real peace to our beloved Israel. Someone in the thread has a slogan "Peace through superior fire power" (or something along those lines) which is a reflection of Machiavelli's philosophy.

Art of War is a great book. cleverly written and alot of its teachings can be applied in modern day business.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 01:23:02 PM »
Mastura and Dexter - they are both excellent books !

Machiavelli can get a bit heavy with historic details but the general  concepts are good. Not necessarily applicable in all circumstances. But I think the concept of "better to be feared than loved" would bring some real peace to our beloved Israel. Someone in the thread has a slogan "Peace through superior fire power" (or something along those lines) which is a reflection of Machiavelli's philosophy.

Art of War is a great book. cleverly written and alot of its teachings can be applied in modern day business.
Yes you are right.  I'm reading "The Art of War" presently but also hear that T'ai Kung's "Six Secret Teachings" is also a masterpiece.... ;)