General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Newman

<< < (3/14) > >>

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: newman on February 14, 2008, 08:29:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: Raulmarrio2000 on February 14, 2008, 08:25:54 PM ---
--- Quote ---I've only had ONE gay experience. I bought a pair of boots and a belt that matched. Don't tell.
--- End quote ---

I guess you are joking, aren't you?

And you, Skippy why do you ask him if he was seen in pink? Here men often wear pink shirts and are not gay or effeminate. And do you investigate what members of the forum wear or what they do? Are you working for the Mossad? :laugh:

--- End quote ---
Skippy DOES work for Mossad. I know she hides a .22 Beretta in her pants. :D

--- End quote ---

Its not a  Beretta its a 1911 and you need to be careful when sitting down  :::D :::D

Last month alone two agents shot themselves in the bottom...lesson learnt, safety ON!

KansasJew:
She does not work for the Mossad...OH I said too much...I may have to write a another stupid report...

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: KansasJew on February 14, 2008, 08:43:22 PM ---She does not work for the Mossad...OH I said too much...I may have to write a another stupid report...

--- End quote ---

Thanks Agent 5687 great save  ^-^

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: Raulmarrio2000 on February 14, 2008, 08:25:54 PM ---
--- Quote ---I've only had ONE gay experience. I bought a pair of boots and a belt that matched. Don't tell.
--- End quote ---

I guess you are joking, aren't you?

And you, Skippy why do you ask him if he was seen in pink? Here men often wear pink shirts and are not gay or effeminate. And do you investigate what members of the forum wear or what they do? Are you working for the Mossad? :laugh:

--- End quote ---

Raul I have got to say you have lost weight no? Every nice  ^-^ ^-^ ^-^

KansasJew:
I had a gay experience once....I laughed at a joke...Oh you mean the OTHER GAY definition >:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version