General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Newman

<< < (9/14) > >>

Merkava:
Excellent.

I am actually planning to move to Aussie permanently. It will me myself, my wife Coleen and my 11 children. Can I subcontract you ? I can't pay you right away but I promise to give you 12% of my next album's royalties. What do you think?

newman:

--- Quote from: Merkava on February 20, 2008, 02:25:31 AM ---Excellent.

I am actually planning to move to Aussie permanently. It will me myself, my wife Coleen and my 11 children. Can I subcontract you ? I can't pay you right away but I promise to give you 12% of my next album's royalties. What do you think?

--- End quote ---

The cheapest way to transport a family of 13 is to steal the large cardboard box from a homeless person in Brixton, put a few air-holes in it, address it to Australia, climb in and close it up. Take lots of ziplock bags for poop & piddle unless you can hold on for a week or so.

Boeregeneraal:

--- Quote from: newman on February 20, 2008, 02:29:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Merkava on February 20, 2008, 02:25:31 AM ---Excellent.

--- End quote ---

The cheapest way to transport a family of 13 is to steal the large cardboard box from a homeless person in Brixton, put a few air-holes in it, address it to Australia, climb in and close it up. Take lots of ziplock bags for poop & piddle unless you can hold on for a week or so.

--- End quote ---
what makes you think 13 !!! No, were talking about 15...11 kids and his 4 wifes...oh and him...so it's 16 :)

Sarah:

--- Quote from: newman on February 20, 2008, 12:04:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Merkava on February 19, 2008, 04:29:55 PM ---Newman,

What do you do for a living?

--- End quote ---

I'm a transport sub-contractor.

--- End quote ---

I'm moving house, whats the best way to get all of our stuff to Morocco, quickly and assuringly? Seriously.

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: Sarah on February 20, 2008, 03:58:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: newman on February 20, 2008, 12:04:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: Merkava on February 19, 2008, 04:29:55 PM ---Newman,

What do you do for a living?

--- End quote ---

I'm a transport sub-contractor.

--- End quote ---

I'm moving house, whats the best way to get all of our stuff to Morocco, quickly and assuringly? Seriously.

--- End quote ---

Are you moving to Morocco??? When?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version