General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Newman

<< < (2/14) > >>

Dan:
How old are you? where do you get your wealth of knowledge from?
Are you more religious now than in the past?

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: newman on February 14, 2008, 08:04:05 PM ---

I've only had ONE gay experience. I bought a pair of boots and a belt that matched. Don't tell.

--- End quote ---

OH NEWMAN! WHY? WHY? WHY? Did you do it!  :( :( :( :(

newman:

--- Quote from: Danstx19 on February 14, 2008, 08:05:44 PM ---How old are you? where do you get your wealth of knowledge from?
Are you more religious now than in the past?

--- End quote ---

I'm actually ignorant. I just sound knowledgable because I'm opinionated.

I was an atheist until 5 years ago. Even as an atheist I knew Jews were special somehow. Now I've seen the light. But I'm still screwed because when I was an atheist I used to sleep with a Jewess. G-d's gonna get me for that. :-[

Raulmarrio2000:

--- Quote ---I've only had ONE gay experience. I bought a pair of boots and a belt that matched. Don't tell.
--- End quote ---

I guess you are joking, aren't you?

And you, Skippy why do you ask him if he was seen in pink? Here men often wear pink shirts and are not gay or effeminate. And do you investigate what members of the forum wear or what they do? Are you working for the Mossad? :laugh:

newman:

--- Quote from: Raulmarrio2000 on February 14, 2008, 08:25:54 PM ---
--- Quote ---I've only had ONE gay experience. I bought a pair of boots and a belt that matched. Don't tell.
--- End quote ---

I guess you are joking, aren't you?

And you, Skippy why do you ask him if he was seen in pink? Here men often wear pink shirts and are not gay or effeminate. And do you investigate what members of the forum wear or what they do? Are you working for the Mossad? :laugh:

--- End quote ---
Skippy DOES work for Mossad. I know she hides a .22 Beretta in her pants. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version