General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Newman

<< < (13/14) > >>

newman:

--- Quote from: Merkava on February 21, 2008, 08:19:43 AM ---Relax Ambriox - this is good advice !!! Keep it up Newman   8)

--- End quote ---

He's upset because I was calling europeans 'perverts' and such on another thread. No harm done. I can take what I dish out. :)

Ambiorix:

--- Quote from: newman on February 21, 2008, 08:47:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: Merkava on February 21, 2008, 08:19:43 AM ---Relax Ambriox - this is good advice !!! Keep it up Newman   8)

--- End quote ---

He's upset because I was calling europeans 'perverts' and such on another thread. No harm done. I can take what I dish out. :)

--- End quote ---
indeed. no harm done.  :-*

still we must have food shortages in EU, in order to have a chaotic momentum to start cleansing cities of muslim-"humans". >:( And we need to annihilate the albanian occupiers in Kosovo and wipe Albania of the map >:( >:(

Ambiorix:
sorry I forgot to mention that we also must end the muzz- occupation of Constantinopel and Jerusalem, ....
 >:(

newman:

--- Quote from: Ambiorix on February 21, 2008, 08:55:04 AM ---sorry I forgot to mention that we also must end the muzz- occupation of Constantinopel and Jerusalem, ....

--- End quote ---

I'll try to find an article about using the 'push/pull' method to cleans europe & the west of muSslims.

Basically, a drastic reduction in housing and welfare TOGETHER with cash incentives of Euro15K to leave will be expensive short term but cheap in the long run.

Ambiorix:

--- Quote from: newman on February 21, 2008, 09:03:18 AM ---
--- Quote from: Ambiorix on February 21, 2008, 08:55:04 AM ---sorry I forgot to mention that we also must end the muzz- occupation of Constantinopel and Jerusalem, ....

--- End quote ---

I'll try to find an article about using the 'push/pull' method to cleans europe & the west of muSslims.

Basically, a drastic reduction in housing and welfare TOGETHER with cash incentives of Euro15K to leave will be expensive short term but cheap in the long run.

--- End quote ---
maybe a new ice-age? :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version