Author Topic: Father in Texas kills 2 daughters [sudden JIHAD SYNDROME]  (Read 3431 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 08:57:46 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Father in Texas kills 2 daughters [sudden JIHAD SYNDROME]
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 09:10:33 AM »
Poor little girls :(

But this is real Islam.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 09:13:39 AM »
I do not know about you but this guy fits every stereotype of a Terrorist. Cab Driver and Muslim too boot. He had to do it in Texas where everyone and his brother carries a weapon. The Police may not get a chance to arrest him. We can only hope  >:(
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 10:11:00 AM »
I would love to get my hands on that father
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 11:18:38 AM »
Friends describe Amina and Sarah as quiet but well-liked students at Lewisville High School. They played tennis and soccer and were enrolled in many Advanced Placement classes.

"They were extremely smart -- like geniuses," said Allison Villarreal, a senior at Lewisville High, where Amina was a senior and Sarah was a junior.

Liz Marines, secretary of the Lewisville High School Student Council, had classes with both of the sisters and also remembers their scholastic abilities.

"Amina was very nice with everybody. She helped me in [Advanced Placement English] class," she said. Sarah was a sophomore when she took an Algebra II class with Liz, who was a junior at the time.

She said the sisters, who wore typical American clothes, didn't talk much about their family. "I didn't know they were Muslims until she told me they were Egyptian and Muslim," Liz said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two little girls were too nice and too smart. They refused to hate non-Muslimes.

So the evil MoSSlem-father decided to kill them.  This is real Muslime-behaviour. :(

There was a poll in a turkish Newspaper before a short time, about women beating in Islam.

The result was:

The smarter and more educated the girls/women were, the more often they were beaten by their parents or husbands. :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 11:24:12 AM »
Friends describe Amina and Sarah as quiet but well-liked students at Lewisville High School. They played tennis and soccer and were enrolled in many Advanced Placement classes.

"They were extremely smart -- like geniuses," said Allison Villarreal, a senior at Lewisville High, where Amina was a senior and Sarah was a junior.

Liz Marines, secretary of the Lewisville High School Student Council, had classes with both of the sisters and also remembers their scholastic abilities.

"Amina was very nice with everybody. She helped me in [Advanced Placement English] class," she said. Sarah was a sophomore when she took an Algebra II class with Liz, who was a junior at the time.

She said the sisters, who wore typical American clothes, didn't talk much about their family. "I didn't know they were Muslims until she told me they were Egyptian and Muslim," Liz said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The two little girls were too nice and too smart. They refused to hate non-Muslimes.

So the evil MoSSlem-father decided to kill them.  This is real Muslime-behaviour. :(

There was a poll in a turkish Newspaper before a short time, about women beating in Islam.

The result was:

The smarter and more educated the girls/women were, the more often they were beaten by their parents or husbands. :(
This is true because smart ones question what they are told

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2008, 11:31:33 AM »
Here's three word bumper sticker to sum up what the problem is in the USA and Europe.

"STOP IMPORTING SAVAGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2008, 11:31:53 AM »

The result was:

True, look mord, this is the evil father:

He looks really evil.

>:(

I found the picture on Debbie Schlussels blog

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2008/01/religion_of_pea_24.html

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2008, 11:34:41 AM »
He looks no more or less evil thatn the Average Arab and/or Muslim.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2008, 11:42:49 AM »

The result was:

True, look mord, this is the evil father:

He looks really evil.

>:(

I found the picture on Debbie Schlussels blog

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/archives/2008/01/religion_of_pea_24.html
You are right Golden Pheasent this video by an Arab Christian proves to all this is true     

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2008, 12:29:08 PM »

When I see this guy I have a bad feeling. Perhaps it is very subjective, but I don't like this man.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2008, 05:20:33 PM »

When I see this guy I have a bad feeling. Perhaps it is very subjective, but I don't like this man.

This man is a Nazi Jihad TerroriSSt! >:(