Author Topic: Kike San Francisco Jewish newspaper slams Savage not Cair  (Read 1134 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Kike San Francisco Jewish newspaper slams Savage not Cair
« on: February 15, 2008, 05:34:37 AM »
http://www.jewishsf.com/content/2-0-/module/displaystory/story_id/34593/format/html/displaystory.html

Friday February 15, 2008

Radio host Savage slammed for Lantos comments

by dan pine
staff writer

Conservative talk radio host Michael Savage is drawing fire for comments he made on the air following the death of San Mateo Congressman Tom Lantos this week. One group, the National Jewish Democratic Council, demanded Savage be fired.

Savage, the nation’s third-highest-rated syndicated talk radio host and a Marin Jew, told his listeners Feb. 11: “You’re not supposed to talk badly about the dead. I generally wouldn’t do it. But in the case of Tom Lantos, I’ll make an exception.

“I think he was one of the most —— he was a scoundrel. And I’ll tell you why I detested Tom Lantos. The man survived the Holocaust of World War II and used it as a weapon the rest of his life.”

The liberal Web site Media Matters for America posted an audio clip of the comments.

The NJDC called upon Talk Radio Network, the company that syndicates “The Savage Nation,” to drop the program.

Said NJDC executive director Ira N. Forman, “These latest comments about the late Rep. Lantos are disgusting. Enough is enough. It’s time for all of us who find Mr. Savage’s behavior unacceptable to call upon his employers to replace him with someone who will use their freedom of speech more responsibly.”

Rep. Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) also weighed in with a press release, saying, “Yet again, Mr. Savage has shown why he has no shame and no decency, and his remarks are an affront to all decent people. Tom Lantos was a great public servant, humanitarian and educator. He fought hatred and anti-Semitism — like the despicable remarks of Mr. Savage — everywhere.”

The controversy coincides with an ongoing effort to strip “The Savage Nation” of advertisers. Late last year the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), launched an interfaith campaign, Hate Hurts America, to draw attention to Savage comments the group sees as hateful. CAIR is a Muslim media watchdog group that some in the Jewish community have accused of anti-Israel bias.

This week Hate Hurts America announced that ITT Technical Institute, Chattem Inc. (owners of Gold Bond, Icy Hot and Selsun Blue), Union Bank of California, Intuit (parent company of TurboTax and QuickBooks) and GEICO ceased advertising on Savage’s show.

In recent weeks US Cellular, Sprint Nextel, Sears, Universal Orlando Resorts, AutoZone, Citrix, TrustedID, JC Penney, OfficeMax, Wal-Mart, and AT&T also dropped their advertising after appeals from Hate Hurts America.

Savage has fought back. Last November he filed a lawsuit against CAIR claiming copyright infringement because the organization posted Savage audio clips on its Web site. CAIR this week asked a federal judge in California to throw out the suit, calling it “baseless.”
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Kike San Francisco Jewish newspaper slams Savage not Cair
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2008, 04:04:40 PM »
Look at the power of CAIR!!!

In recent weeks US Cellular, Sprint Nextel, Sears, Universal Orlando Resorts, AutoZone, Citrix, TrustedID, JC Penney, OfficeMax, Wal-Mart, and AT&T also dropped their advertising after appeals from Hate Hurts America.

Once Savage is silenced... its over.  He's like the canary in the coal mine.

Offline Italianpride877

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2008, 04:11:30 PM »
isnt using kike as a word for bad jews the same things as blacks using the n-word in which they can only use it to among themselves?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2008, 04:31:41 PM »
isnt using kike as a word for bad jews the same things as blacks using the n-word in which they can only use it to among themselves?

Kike means "self-hating Jew" in Yiddish, so if you're using it in that context, it is fine to use. But people that don't understand that might get the wrong idea, so it's wise not to use it outside the forum...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2008, 07:12:35 PM »
There are so many on the west coast
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2008, 07:22:26 PM »
actually "kike" was used by self hating Jews agains't new immigrant Eastern European Jews.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2008, 07:26:30 PM »
actually "kike" was used by self hating Jews agains't new immigrant Eastern European Jews.
I think your right the uptown Jews now i call them kikes because their self hating

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2008, 09:29:50 PM »

Kike means "self-hating Jew" in Yiddish, so if you're using it in that context, it is fine to use. But people that don't understand that might get the wrong idea, so it's wise not to use it outside the forum...
"The word kike was born on Ellis Island Charles Widen started this word along with [censored] and he also started the KKK, when Jewish immigrants who were illiterate (or could not use Roman-English letters), when asked to sign the entry-forms with the customary 'X,' refused—and instead made a circle. The Yiddish word for 'circle' is kikel (pronounced KY-kel), and for 'little circle,' kikeleh. Before long the immigration inspectors were calling anyone who signed with an 'O' instead of an 'X' a kikel or kikeleh or kikee or, finally and succinctly, kike.
Formely known as "1986"