Author Topic: Kick out Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics from USA  (Read 20345 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: Kick out Blacks, Muslims and Hispanics from USA
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2008, 12:00:49 PM »
Hi All

I am writing this for the betterment of Humanity. USA/Europe is now being democratically eliminated by dirty,low cultured,low IQ people, the arabs,blacks,hispanics and some asian. Soon countries like USA,UK etc will have majority of these people, the whites are ageing and thus the economy is coming down.

Unless there is a cap on this , this dirty population will take over and convert these countries into dirty hell holes, wherever blacks are large in numbers, crime and almost no development.See hispanics, they are better than blacks, but with poor brain, the latin American countries are the best examples. In asia, other than china,India,japan,s.korea,singapore,the rest fall in the category of dirty population, or terrorists.

Some Hitler in the west, USA have to emerge in USA,Europe and align the demographics , else diaster is imminent,

All blacks must, go back to Africa
All Muslims to Middle east, Africa, Asia and other terror countries

It may be vary naive, but something severe is going to happen, so wait and watch for the game, who will make it happen? One day someone will emerge

Regards

GIJO
You are racist, really.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline FULL METAL JACKET

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2008, 12:28:03 PM »
Some Hitler in the west, USA have to emerge in USA,Europe and align the demographics , else diaster is imminent
How can you possibly wish a hitler in the U.S? Especially on a forum called the Jewish Task Force. You're a racist scumbag.
Formely known as "1986"

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2008, 12:32:04 PM »
Indians belong in India.

not those indians who are born in usa as they follow us law ,they get education like other in usa they do all the things that an italian immegrant would do  as both of them want to get ahead in lives and not do drug dealings

I'd rather have a white Italian immigrant. Italy is a first world nation.

so you mean to say educated good natured indians who work in nasa 12percent of scientist in nasa are indians are not welcomed in usa and for you info india is growing day by day by 2050 we will become 2nd largest economy
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 12:35:06 PM by ASHISH »

newman

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 12:32:27 PM »
As gijo is an indian and English is a second language I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt. His using the name hitler to make an analogy is clumsy but given the language and cultural differences we should cut him some slack.

If he keeps doing it that's another thing.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 12:36:07 PM »
Please remember that there are black (and even Hispanic) Jews. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

Now, kicking out gang-bangers, rappers, and hoodlums.... I'm all for that! I think the vast majority of American would cheer that.

Not the rappers ! What about MC Merkeva? What about my new album and rap video  :'(
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2008, 12:41:46 PM »
This nation was founded to give refuge to all People regardless of Ehtical, Religion and Culture...We must not forget this....However Illegal immigrants are not welcome...If you come here you must swear to our way of life as AMERICANS....

Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2008, 12:43:57 PM »
This nation was founded to give refuge to all People regardless of Ehtical, Religion and Culture...We must not forget this....However Illegal immigrants are not welcome...If you come here you must swear to our way of life as AMERICANS....

which 99 percent of asians do

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 12:45:52 PM »
Believe it or not nowdays when usa popularity is at all time low in the world.India is the most pro usa country in the world 70-80 percent indians love andd support usa and support the war on terror

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2008, 01:07:41 PM »
I'm cool with India...

However, I'm not a big fan of calling the removal of ALL (insert race or nationality here) from this country specifically.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline KansasJew

• Senior JTFer
  • JTF Logo I made
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2008, 02:40:13 PM »
The Jewish People have a very difficult time when people start spouting about removing a race of people.....Rememeber our history.....We have been kicked out of almost every nation....The Jewish People will not stand for kicking out LEGAL residents....
Remember there has to be strong silent men on the walls at night to protect the people. Be Strong but not aggressive. Be Peaceful but not weak. Defend the Jewish People at all cost.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2008, 03:18:06 PM »
America should :
1) cut down immigration.  work on employing native people with jobs
2) deport every illegal immigrant possible.
3) cut down laws like affirmative action that promote people beyond their own merits
4) allow people to segregate naturally.  Given the choice, most people chose to be among people of their own kind.
5) minorities should not be so overrepresented politically.
6) as long as minorities control their birthrates and don't demand "equal rights" (which just means special treatment) I don't really have a problem with them.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 03:19:44 PM by EagleEye »

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2008, 03:28:27 PM »
I personally think that the USA should:

1. Give housing, food and benefits to all illegal immigrants upon arrival
2. Start implementing a strict code of Sharia law in every state.
3. Promote black people to highly paid jobs simply because they are black
4. Allow me to produce a gangsta rap song and replace the American anthem with it.
5. Redesign the American flag with a picture of a black Mohammed wearing a sombrero.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 03:30:41 PM by Merkava »
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2008, 03:32:59 PM »

No, America was founded by Puritans who fled from the prosecution in their countries. The idea of the US as a country of immigrants is a relatively recent historical manipulation. You should read some conservative blogs who trace the history of this idea in American politics. It is very educational. For example, Lawrence Auster has written about this numerous times in his blog "View from the Right" - you can google it by this name.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2008, 03:45:57 PM »
I'm not sure if you are asking me these questions or where you are going with this. My stand on Israel? I love Israel with every inch of my soul. The traitors in the Holy Land of Israel must be removed. We are commanded to take Israel and build the Temple and we will, G-d willing. The story of the Tower of Babel is a complex story where they were dispersed with different languages.

Shlomo, I will give you my take on this. My opinion does not represent anyone but myself.

I agree with you that Jews are commanded to recapture the Holy Land and make it a Jewish state. But I also believe that the Torah sets the standard for other people. If it is right for Jews to be in possession of their country, it is right for other people as well. I believe that the Bible gives us a strong moral foundation for nationalism. After the flood G-d divided the nations. It pleased him to have different nations in different lands. These nations were formed by the different branches of Noah's sons families. They were related by blood. I think that he looks at the current doctrine of multiculturalism as an abomination.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2008, 03:56:03 PM »
so you mean to say educated good natured indians who work in nasa 12percent of scientist in nasa are indians are not welcomed in usa and for you info india is growing day by day by 2050 we will become 2nd largest economy

I like Indians, I really do. I've known quite a few. I am happy for India's economic growth. If they can build a strong, competitive economy - good for them!

I do think, however, that there are too many Indians in the West. Not because they are bad or undesirable or cannot assimilate, but because with such large numbers they are changing the ethnic composition of Western countries. If there were as many people of European descent in India (in proportional terms), Indians would not like it one little bit, I am sure. They would become very concerned. I think that it would be a good idea if most Indians went back and got good jobs in India. Perhaps this will happen in the end, as India becomes an economic powerhouse.

Offline Italianpride877

• New JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2008, 03:58:17 PM »
Without blacks , or hispanics this country will be MUCH MUCH better off

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #41 on: February 16, 2008, 08:25:25 PM »
I personally think that the USA should:

1. Give housing, food and benefits to all illegal immigrants upon arrival
2. Start implementing a strict code of Sharia law in every state.
3. Promote black people to highly paid jobs simply because they are black
4. Allow me to produce a gangsta rap song and replace the American anthem with it.
5. Redesign the American flag with a picture of a black Mohammed wearing a sombrero.

Seriously, I am sick of you and of your unfunny jokes.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #42 on: February 16, 2008, 08:42:06 PM »
Shoot, can't we keep the pretty Spanish girls here.  Man-o-chevitz- love that long straight black hair. :D

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #43 on: February 16, 2008, 08:59:22 PM »
This has nothing to do with hate. It's about free associations of ethnically people on the territory they call their own. What is your stand on Israel? What does the Bible say about this? Remember the story of the Tower of Babel?

True, just because I don't want to live with these people doesn't mean I hate them or want to harm them. I just don't want to live with them.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #44 on: February 16, 2008, 09:01:59 PM »
The Jewish People have a very difficult time when people start spouting about removing a race of people.....Rememeber our history.....We have been kicked out of almost every nation....The Jewish People will not stand for kicking out LEGAL residents....

Every people should have their own land, their own nation or nations in which to survive and thrive as a people and pursue their own destiny.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2008, 09:11:23 PM »
All blacks who are legal citizens should be offered compensation to leave this country and go back to Africa. All Muzzies need to be thrown out immediately and Islam needs to be banned as a hate group in this country. All illegals need to be thrown out as well. These are my positions.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2008, 09:13:40 PM »
All blacks who are legal citizens should be offered compensation to leave this country and go back to Africa. All Muzzies need to be thrown out immediately and Islam needs to be banned as a hate group in this country. All illegals need to be thrown out as well. These are my positions.
Very realistic demands.
Formely known as "1986"

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2008, 09:25:05 PM »
Maybe we should kick you out of JTF !

I agree with the Muslim part but not with the idea of kicking out the Hispanics.

There are many righteous Hispanic Jews that support Israel.

There are no Hispanics because it is a false term and if there were Hispanics, Jews would not be Hispanic because we are Jews, just like Jews from Arab countries are not Arabs.
Hispanic isnt a false term.

And how exactly are Jews from Arab countries not Arabs? What are you saying? There are many Jews of Arab ancestry.

There are Arab jews. Plenty of them.
Formely known as "1986"

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 16, 2008, 09:35:19 PM »
Can we just call the mestizos hispanics? And the amerindians just ameridians.
And whites from Latin America just white.
I don't now, that's how I always see it.

Well don't ask me, but for some reason in this country as far as job applications, census, etc. they all want to lump us all into one group. Racially all 'Latinos' are very different. Argentina is mostly white, Brazil is mostly mixed, Dominican Republic is mixed, Guatemala still has the majority of indigenous population, etc. I think it's just comfortable for the U.S gov't to label all of us 'Hispanic' and save the hassle.
Formely known as "1986"

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2008, 09:49:06 PM »
Can we just call the mestizos hispanics? And the amerindians just ameridians.
And whites from Latin America just white.
I don't now, that's how I always see it.

Well don't ask me, but for some reason in this country as far as job applications, census, etc. they all want to lump us all into one group. Racially all 'Latinos' are very different. Argentina is mostly white, Brazil is mostly mixed, Dominican Republic is mixed, Guatemala still has the majority of indigenous population, etc. I think it's just comfortable for the U.S gov't to label all of us 'Hispanic' and save the hassle.

That's true.
They go crazy when they see a "white hispanic" and don't know what to do. LOL, it's kind of funny. I see people who are blond and blue eyed and when they say they're from a Latin American country, it's almost as if people go crazy.
And I was checking some government statistic and found that they do take into consideration the term "white hispanic".
It all confuses the heck out of me  :'(
lmao I hear ya. And then to make it even more confusing, in Europe Latinos are referred to people of Spain, Italy, Portugal, etc. So when they come here for a job they identify themselves as Latino  :laugh: All the more confusion lol.

But you know what, maybe the white hispanics will be considered white by the government in a few years. Remember, Italians nor Irish were considered white until many years after their immigration wave.
Formely known as "1986"