Author Topic: Canadian Muslims "Diss" Seinfeld  (Read 1102 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Canadian Muslims "Diss" Seinfeld
« on: January 24, 2008, 09:35:38 AM »
I personally never understood why people liked Seinfeld - I thought the show was about as unfunny as it gets. Regardless, read on...

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/01/canadian_moslems_diss_seinfeld.html

January 21, 2008
Canadian Moslems diss Seinfeld
Proving once again that truth is stranger, much stranger, much more bizarre even than fiction, the creator of the taxpayer supported Canadian Broadcasting System's Little Mosque on the Prairie, (yes, there is such a show up there) speaking at a conference on (imaginary) racism against Moslems plaintively

wondered why commentators never criticized the TV show, Seinfeld, which is about a New York Jewish comedian, for failing to deal with the contentious issue of Jewish settlements in Palestinian territory.
Seinfeld, which dealt mainly with such contentious issues as which of the main losers could most politically incorrectly score (well, this is a family site, kind of) with the opposite sex, would  probably have dealt with this "contentious issue" in an equally hilarious un-pc episode that would have angered  Nawaz, the Little Mosque's creator, even more.  And Seinfeld would have become even more popular, if possible.  So Nawaz is correct in a way he didn't mean---Jerry Seinfeld and Larry David overlooked a comedic possibility.

Ironically,  the actors in Little Mosque, purportedly about a typical wholesome, peacefully loving  Moslem family in the wilds of Canada

are all played by Protestants, Catholics and Hindus, because, for whatever reasons, Muslim members of Equity declined to be associated with the show.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

Re: Canadian Muslims "Diss" Seinfeld
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2008, 10:04:17 AM »
I'm sure somebody to do a side-splitting routine about Judea and Samaria 'belonging to arab muSSlims' who didn't exist until 1700 years AFTER Jews first lived there. But I don't think that's what the muSSlim-nazis of Canada had in mind.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2008, 11:39:41 PM »
I'm sure somebody to do a side-splitting routine about Judea and Samaria 'belonging to arab muSSlims' who didn't exist until 1700 years AFTER Jews first lived there. But I don't think that's what the muSSlim-nazis of Canada had in mind.

no, they had a bolshevikkk theory in mind :D ;D :o

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 11:47:45 PM »
Sienfeld blows.  But this is just retarded.
All or nothing.