Author Topic: What currency do Palis use in Yesha?  (Read 1505 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
What currency do Palis use in Yesha?
« on: February 17, 2008, 06:44:48 PM »
Do Palis use Shakel notes? If so.... let's see.... US dollars have a religious script... What about writting on each Shekel note, something like this?: "By using this note I declare: There is no Prophet besides those mentioned in the Tanach"

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What currency do Palis use in Yesha?
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 06:56:47 PM »
Do Palis use Shakel notes? If so.... let's see.... US dollars have a religious script... What about writting on each Shekel note, something like this?: "By using this note I declare: There is no Prophet besides those mentioned in the Tanach"

How are you going to get the secular rulers to make such a thing?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 07:00:27 PM »
Camel Dung, rusty hooked knives, rugs and rags no? ???
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 08:39:49 PM »
Yeah the kike regime won't do it and if Chaim takes power, it wont be necessary.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2008, 08:51:19 PM »
   We need to take the Muslim Nazi language off of the Shekel.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2008, 08:56:08 PM »

Arabic is not a "Muslim Nazi" language, but it's not good to translate the shekel to Arabic yet. In future, it'll be necessary, since Israel will be a power, and its currency would be used in all Middle East and the world.

kellymaureen

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2008, 10:24:25 PM »
Camel Dung, rusty hooked knives, rugs and rags no? ???

:::D they never leave home without them

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2008, 10:54:43 PM »
As a matter of fact, Arabic has no business whatsoever for being on the Shekel because Arabic.  Arabic being one of the youngest Semetic languages, is in fact, though poorly documented, the laguage of Mohammad and his death cult: Isalm.  Arabic was largely an unknown desert language of the Arabian Pen. until the explosion of Islam in the late 7th century and its adoption as the official laguage of the Umayyad Caliphs in 697CE thus replacing Byzantine Greek stretching from the Iberian Peninsula of Europe (Spain (77%), Portugal (14%), France (9%): Atlantic Ocean) to the Oxus River in Central Asia.

HISTORY OF ARABIC: http://www.indiana.edu/~arabic/arabic_history.htm

You will also find the history of El-Cid very interesting.... O0
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 09:04:57 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 07:47:46 AM »

Arabic is not a "Muslim Nazi" language, but it's not good to translate the shekel to Arabic yet. In future, it'll be necessary, since Israel will be a power, and its currency would be used in all Middle East and the world.

Maybe English but not Arabic. English is the international language. Why should we include Arabic which is a minor World language compared to English and French? We can't include every single language.

English does not belong either(hopefully we won't be seeing Spanish on American currency soon). The only thing universal that is needed are numbers. I know I'm contradicting my self by suggesting Arabic numerals until Moshiach comes, but while we have our own number system which should also be used, there are mathematical reasons for using the decimal system.
    We don't need an international monetary system unless the reason is to control inflation. We do not need an international or universal currency unless the reason is to control inflation and save Israel the expense of manufacturing the currency. Of course the currency represents our sovereignty so we should not be quick to give it up unless there is very good reason to.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 09:06:00 AM »
Agree.  Only Hebrew should be on the Shekel.  Now the road signs I'd say should be Hebrew first and English second....NO Arabic. 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 10:40:04 PM »
Actually, it would be interesting to see all of the road signs in Hebrew only. It would mean that less people could drive and therefore less oil would be consumed. Regardless, Arabic road signs don't belong.