Author Topic: Kosovo declares independence from Serbia  (Read 13008 times)

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Kosovo declares independence from Serbia
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2008, 07:08:48 PM »
Yes Albanian Terroris  declare independence from Serbia they stole our hart our JERUSALIM becouse your
lobbyst Israel lobbyst supprt them we will never forget that we helped you in WW2 becouse we dont killed you like Croatian Bosnian and Albanian NAZI but we will dont make mistake 2 times
Hey buddy this JEWS on this site are trying to help us!I do not appreciate the way you are saying things like "you Jews""your lobbyist Israel".Israel will not recognize Kosovo independence!Jews like Madeline Albright,Richard Holbrook,Wesly Clark,Tom Lantos do not represent Israel and Israeli politic.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 07:10:43 PM »
Russia will not do anything!Just like they didn't do anything when we where attacked in Slovenia,Croatia,Bosnia,Serbia(1999) and they will not do anything now and they never will.

I disagree with you mate. Russia will help but we'll get a new problem soon, at least I think so. Kosovo will be something similar as Taiwan, without the chair in UN and no Serbian hand will ever sign recognition of that so called independent republic. Russia announced activation of all international machinerys, first of all UN. On the other hand, chief of UMNIK said that he wasn't instructed from New York how to react if proclamation occur. We all know he is aware of the fact that resolution 1244 on its own give him the right to do so. But we also know that he might face the consequences if he doesn't dance as instructed from the white house. Where ever that disrace for American people, Bush, shows up, that place is worst then it was before.
We will see brother,time will tell everything.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2008, 07:52:00 PM »
Will the Serb army fight against this injustice?

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2008, 08:01:34 PM »
  all i know is that in Belgrade people got out in the street and protested against this "decision"! and that Tadic with it's company went down in Kosovo! I hope that Serbia will get KOSOVO back!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2008, 10:08:39 PM »
The American Crusader thank you i couldn't say it better.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2008, 10:26:37 PM »
This post is mostly to my Serbian sokolovi. Take it easy, the muslim have already seized Kosovo once and had it for 500 years. We will fight back. This time it won't take 500 years.

Today WW3 broke out. This is like when Princip ended Ferdinands life, or when Germany took Sudetenland, The start of World Wars.

But today my friends we will show the world that the Serbs have always been right. Always.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2008, 10:38:31 PM »
Serbian Cetnik:  "...Today WW3 broke out. This is like when Princip ended Ferdinands life, or when Germany took Sudetenland, The start of World Wars..."

Exactly correct assessment.

This might well be the "spark" that ignites a huge conflagration.

Looks like the next move is Putin's.

Fascinating how history seems to repeat itself!

The EU, UK, & U.S.A. are making a terrible mistake in siding against Christian Serbia.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2008, 10:43:30 PM »
Serbian Cetnik:  "...Today WW3 broke out. This is like when Princip ended Ferdinands life, or when Germany took Sudetenland, The start of World Wars..."

Exactly correct assessment.

This might well be the "spark" that ignites a huge conflagration.

Looks like the next move is Putin's.

Fascinating how history seems to repeat itself!

The EU, UK, & U.S.A. are making a terrible mistake in siding against Christian Serbia.

they are paying already for their stupidness and will pay in the future! the devil is in them when they are acting like that! AGAIN!

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 10:57:23 PM »
"Montenegrin" is NOT a separate nationality... they are all Serbs.

Then why did they declare an independent state? Yugoslavia became "Serbia and Montenegro". I heard they split. Why isn't the whole area just called Serbia? Yugoslavia was a Communist artificial construct.

Zoran is right, it's a seperate country now, not a seperate nationality per say..

Montenegro was an indiependant state before it was "Serbia and Montenegro"...  Before it was called Montenegro it was Zeta but it's always been indiependant waaaaaaay before Yugoslavia.  In contrast to Serbia, Montenegro stayed mostly free of the Turk occupation, and asside from being a seperate state that's really the main difference, asside from some minor cultural ones.  Montenegrins are also Orthadox Christians and many Serbs who live in Serbia are originally Montenegrins.  My last name is Montegrin but i still consider myself a Montenegrin Serb.  Some of the greatest Serbs in our history were Montenegrin like Milos Obilic who died at the battle of Kosovo...  Montenegrins faught hard against the Turks like all Serbs.  I know it sounds complicated but i hope that explains things a bit. 
« Last Edit: February 17, 2008, 10:59:45 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2008, 11:19:02 PM »
I am afraid now dhimmi internationial community will pressure india to give kashmir to pakistan :( :(

Offline ash

• New JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2008, 11:41:11 PM »
This is nothing new just a diffrent place, divide the country and it falls. the age of reason and the christian way of life are over, we just don't know it yet.  Rhodesia, South Africa, Southwest Africa, The whole continant has fallen, Europe is next, than the United States. God keep the faithful pure and straight.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2008, 12:32:34 AM »
CNN POLL

Should the U.S. and EU back independence for Kosovo?

Yes   79%   38086
No   21%   10008

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2008, 12:46:09 AM »
CNN POLL

Should the U.S. and EU back independence for Kosovo?

Yes   79%   38086
No   21%   10008

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

this is crazy! :(

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 01:29:34 AM »
about the poll, when an average joe sees the videos with american flags, of course he's gonna go Yeah! ALRIGHT!.

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2008, 01:51:54 AM »
about the poll, when an average joe sees the videos with american flags, of course he's gonna go Yeah! ALRIGHT!.

This is true.

Also, I would like to go out on a limb and say that CNN can go (whatever swear word/colorful phrase you want) itself.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2008, 04:49:27 AM »

yeah

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2008, 07:09:00 AM »
This is heartbreaking. What happens now to the Serbs in Kosovo? No doubt they'll become refugees, this is such bullsh*t.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2008, 09:47:12 AM »
This post is mostly to my Serbian sokolovi. Take it easy, the muslim have already seized Kosovo once and had it for 500 years. We will fight back. This time it won't take 500 years.

Today WW3 broke out. This is like when Princip ended Ferdinands life, or when Germany took Sudetenland, The start of World Wars.

But today my friends we will show the world that the Serbs have always been right. Always.

Here the Lions roar and we are in WW-III.  O0

Any so-called independent Kosovo naturally leads to it.  :)
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2008, 03:02:37 PM »

Here the Lions roar and we are in WW-III.  O0

Any so-called independent Kosovo naturally leads to it.  :)

correct

Offline Zoran

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2008, 10:19:12 PM »
According to a Globe and Mail survey today, Canadians are NOT in favour (but just barely) of recognizing Kosovo.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/Page/document/v5/content/poll/pollResultHub?id=77636&pollid=77636&save=_save&show_vote_always=no&poll=GAMFront&hub=Front&subhub=VoteResult

Don't know if the above link goes directly to it, but it's at that page.

The results were:

No - 57%
Yes - 43%

Clearly too many Canadians are severely misinformed, ignorant, or muslim.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2008, 11:21:22 PM »
well compared to what the americans think the canadians are much more informed:P

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2008, 02:30:44 AM »
Any country where more than 50% population polls in favor of Serbia should be considered as positive, reasonable and brave. :)

Any country where less than 50% population polls in favor of Serbia, there the people in favor of Serbia should be considered as positive, reasonable and brave. :):)

NO to SLAMIC KOSOVO... 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2008, 02:32:16 AM »
There is no iSSlamic muSSlim Kosovo, only Christian! >:(

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2008, 04:16:59 AM »
Muslimes are the children of the snake Alla; of course they're master of subterfuge and manipulation they'll try to conflict and divide Europe agianst US, christians against jews, ortodox againt catholics or protestants in order to devour us, this way they conquered ME North Africa, Persia all the way to Indias turning one sect against other... And about Holand, UK or France being independent; they're not since creation of European commons and they will loose the last vestiges of their suveregnity on 1 XII of 2009; When the new "Empire" with Foreign minister, Presidency and Union law supremacy over state constitition all from treaty of Lisbon will emerge.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline shiptarkiller

• Junior JTFer
  • kill all shiptars!!
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2008, 07:40:48 PM »
kosovo is under albanien okupacija..we must support serbs in kosovo!!! kosovo je srce srpska!! and defending our churches!!!  ..... :'( :'( :'( :'(......                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkgHkxIfgBc.... how would you feel?? 
« Last Edit: February 22, 2008, 07:20:04 AM by shiptarkiller »