Author Topic: Lionheart Video Interview  (Read 1733 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Lionheart Video Interview
« on: February 17, 2008, 02:17:14 PM »
Lionheart Video Interview
http://gatesofvienna.blogspot.com/
by Baron Bodissey

Thanks to Veritas Universalis for posting these, and to Steen for the tip.

According to Veritas Universalis (my translation):

The interview was recorded in the USA on February 1st, 2008. Lionheart says among other things that Al Qaeda is sitting on top of 95% of the narcotics traffic in England, that it considers it to be legitimate chemical warfare against the infidel, and that the distribution is managed by Pakistani taxi drivers. Lionheart is in mortal danger after the publicity he has been exposed to in recent weeks, and he is considering seeking asylum in the USA.

The three videos last a total of 28 minutes. I just received the tip, and haven’t had time yet to watch them myself.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Lionheart Video Interview
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2008, 07:24:48 AM »
I watch them, it's the real crime agianst humanity that our dhimicrats in power are not only tolerating but help covering this up by PC propagand and "hate crime" legislation.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2008, 08:22:34 AM »
I hope people like you can defend Poland ... I am very worried about the gay-policies the EU are forcing on your country.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2008, 09:47:23 AM »
I hope people like you can defend Poland ... I am very worried about the gay-policies the EU are forcing on your country.

Well we have a twenty years to the buttom of hell compared with Western Europe; problem is that all our medias exept one ultra catholic independent Radio are extreme pro EU and so called "social progress" and mayority of the people in the street don't even know what PC will mean for them plus we're still in 10 years long EU honeymoon. The Polish anarchy which is proverbial can save us again; just like in times of comunism.  ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm