Author Topic: Where is the Ask JTF thread?  (Read 3801 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Where is the Ask JTF thread?
« on: October 16, 2006, 08:17:55 AM »
I haven't been on here in a few weeks. I'm now looking for the Ask JTF thread under the General Discussion category here. There 17 pages to sift through and I still haven't found it yet. The Ask JTF archive just has questions from previous weeks. I believe Chaim mentioned this before which I agree with that the Ask JTF thread should be placed under the Ask JTF category. I think it's confusing how it's set up right now and often hard to find the current Ask JTF thread. I ask that our administrators consider revising how this thread is set up. Thanks.

Daniel

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Where is the Ask JTF thread?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2006, 08:22:52 AM »
I haven't been on here in a few weeks. I'm now looking for the Ask JTF thread under the General Discussion category here. There 17 pages to sift through and I still haven't found it yet. The Ask JTF archive just has questions from previous weeks. I believe Chaim mentioned this before which I agree with that the Ask JTF thread should be placed under the Ask JTF category. I think it's confusing how it's set up right now and often hard to find the current Ask JTF thread. I ask that our administrators consider revising how this thread is set up. Thanks.

Daniel
Doesn't the ask jtf thread have its own category like general discusion on the index page?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
Re: Where is the Ask JTF thread?
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2006, 08:44:52 AM »
puut ASK JTF in Search field you will find it easily
shalom :)