Author Topic: 'Al-Qaeda boys' in training video  (Read 5799 times)

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
'Al-Qaeda boys' in training video
« on: February 07, 2008, 07:46:18 AM »

'Al-Qaeda boys' in training video Click the link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/7231829.stm

Iraq's ministry of defence spokesman Mohammed al-Askari stands near a video on a screen during a press conference in Baghdad, Iraq, on 6 February 2008
Iraq said the tapes were a "sign of desperation"

Video footage
US and Iraqi forces have issued video footage which they say shows children under the age of 11 being armed and trained by al-Qaeda.

The US military said five tapes had been found when coalition forces raided suspected al-Qaeda hideouts north of Baghdad in December.

The videos showed boys brandishing guns and grenades during training exercises.

The Americans hope the images might persuade Iraqis to turn against the Islamic militants, correspondents say.

The footage compiled from the tapes features around 20 young boys running around with pistols, machine guns and rocket-propelled grenades.

In one scene, the boys take part in a mock kidnapping, where they force the volunteer to kneel in the dust with a pistol at his head.

Ransoms

The BBC's Jim Muir in Baghdad says the children are also shown posing in sinister black facemasks to announce the slaughter of their hostages.

The US military believes the footage was shot as raw material for propaganda films aimed at attracting new, young recruits.

US military spokesman Rear Admiral Gregory Smith said it did not appear that the boys had been kidnapped or press-ganged into taking part.

"Clearly there are families in which the adult males are part of al-Qaeda and you would assume that those children are growing up in that environment that would, unfortunately, produce the next generation of al-Qaeda," he said.

Iraqi defence ministry spokesman Mohammed al-Askari said the tapes were a "sign of desperation" by al-Qaeda and claimed that children were trained to kidnap to raise funds from ransoms.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: 'Al-Qaeda boys' in training video
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2008, 08:40:37 AM »
That's confirms Neman's statement that 10 years old muslimes are certified Jihadi killers and thus legitimate targets.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2008, 09:41:21 AM »
All is fair game when it comes to war.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2008, 06:54:10 PM »
That's confirms Neman's statement that 10 years old muslimes are certified Jihadi killers and thus legitimate targets.

Newman is right, and these kids are walking around with AK 47's. And soldiers must make a split second choice to kill a child or be killed themselves.

This is what people do not, and will not ever understand.  :(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2008, 08:50:21 PM »

Newman is right, and these kids are walking around with AK 47's. And soldiers must make a split second choice to kill a child or be killed themselves.

This is what people do not, and will not ever understand.  :(

Well, that's like in Africa.
Ex-Child-soldiers, are now living in Brussels, Belgium, and attacking members of other gangs with machetes:

Pretty brutal.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Abdul-Azim

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 10:35:01 PM »

was it similar to that?

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 03:49:57 AM »

was it similar to that?
No. African (child)soldiers are sub-humans that have no basic morals at all.
These JDL-camps are to train Jews to protect themselves against muslims savages.
And frankly, what are you still doing on this forum?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2008, 03:51:01 AM »

was it similar to that?
These JDL-camps are to train Jews to protect themselves against muslims savages.
No one has banned the parasite yet  ::)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2008, 04:08:18 AM »

was it similar to that?
No one has banned the parasite yet  ::)
Just wait. I had enough of it.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2008, 06:04:04 AM »

was it similar to that?

Thanks to the link, and of course it was not; you're comparing the Jews who're training to defend themself with barbaric savegery you're either snake worshiping muslime or moraly vacuus liberal... or both. :D ::)   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2008, 02:52:11 PM »

was it similar to that?

That was extremely ignorant. How DARE you compare us to those nazis!

Muslims have training camps to learn to kill innocent people for their stupid death cult religion.

Jews have training to teach them self defense from the muslims who are in training camps learning to kill Jews.

Very different.

And I'm tired of your attacks on JTF and Chaim. I gave you your time and I let you say your "peace". You aren't in here to participate or have a meaningful debate. You are here because you hate us because your an arab muslim who can't stand the truth. I think your time here is done. I was very patient with you.

You are banned.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2008, 06:09:16 PM »
Shlomo when will you learn you can't reason with mullah  ::)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 04:25:46 PM »

You steal  my tought! I'll buy you a beer when you'll be in Poland. O0

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 07:44:15 PM »

You're always welcome in Belgium too for a bear or two or tree or four or more....

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 08:52:43 PM »

Haha one day I will hold you to that  ;)

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2008, 08:54:16 PM »

You're always welcome in Belgium too for a bear or two or tree or four or more....

You want to get Ultra drunk ?? If so ..........video it  :::D :::D :::D :::D