Author Topic: Arab countries are not so backwards -Music  (Read 19384 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Arab countries are not so backwards -Music
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2008, 12:28:39 PM »
So you agree that our pluralistic democratic model is doomed?
Do you agree, that a right-wing Church must be in control of state-power and army, to destroy Islam and marxist elements (the majority) of Christian leaders, and of course Atheism?

No, a right-wing Church may even organise a new crusade. I believe in secular (NOT LEFTIST SECULARIST) patrotism to handle politics in European countries, based in reason, not dogmas. But at the same time open-minded enough to listen to the religious.
How to remove from power the leftists, both religious and non-religious ones?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2008, 12:37:07 PM »

Today more than 50% of the men and women of White decent in the world are morally perverse people.
That's not true. They may not be saints, but to say '50% perverse' is a gross exageration.
How can we reverse the mentality of the 85% of the people, that are indoctrinated by the neo-liberal fascist press and media?
By creating another media?  Or by destroying the media?
By winning the debate, winning public opinion and gaining power with popular support. If you can't get popular support, you'll never form a theocracy with the power to take control. So why not do it democratically?

Both countries USA and Switserland are on the verge of destruction by submersion of non-white invaders.
I don't see how Switserland can defend itself against a muslim take-over, if 50% of her population will be -equally armed- muslims.
How will the Anglos in the USA defend themselves if they are outnumbered?

There are a tiny % of muSSlim citizens in both countries. less than half the 5 million arabs (in a population of 300 million) in the USA are muSSlim. Most muSSlims in switzerland are guest workers and not allowed to buy rifles.

the USA and Israel, EU, ...  have a bolshevik governments, how long will it take for them to fall, unless a miracle happens?

Irrellevant question because the populations of neither country will accept a theocracy. In the US, the only way of taking power undemocratically is by the army. And the US Defense forces will never, ever do that.
[/quote]

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2008, 12:57:50 PM »
So you agree that our pluralistic democratic model is doomed?
Do you agree, that a right-wing Church must be in control of state-power and army, to destroy Islam and marxist elements (the majority) of Christian leaders, and of course Atheism?

No, a right-wing Church may even organise a new crusade. I believe in secular (NOT LEFTIST SECULARIST) patrotism to handle politics in European countries, based in reason, not dogmas. But at the same time open-minded enough to listen to the religious.
How to remove from power the leftists, both religious and non-religious ones?

Well, European countries are democracies. Leftists are in power because the people have put them there. So the first step is to change people's mentality. People must act according to reason, not to twisted feelings and hate. People of different ideas must learn to be honest and side with what is good for the Homeland, not with what just bashes the other. It's a question of mutual trust. I belive in a kind of political "cease fire" between right and left.
For example, we have the dispute between the religious who support only "Creationism" is taught at schools, and atheists who claim only "Evolutionism". If each side is in contant fear of the other, they will take any opportunity to prevail through extremism, banning the other, lest the other bans him first. If we follow that path, the Europe is doomed. But if we trust each other, and hold an intermediate rational position, having each one the freedom to hold his belief, then we can make our countries stronger. Only fundamentalist divided countries fall.

newman

« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2008, 01:03:52 PM »
The old lables of 'left' and 'right' are almost out-moded.

Whether one believs in tariff protection, minimum wages or free hospitals is largely irrelevant. There only those who believe in good or evil, freedom or compulsion, oppression or liberty.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2008, 06:51:24 AM »
I prefer an atheist who is prepared to adhere to the principals of individual freedom and liberty than a muSSlim who wants to forcibly convert, enslave, rape and kill everybody else.

Me too, I prefer them in muslime Arabic countries becouse it will make them weak and ultimetly detroy them; Why do you think the NWO/Iluminati crowd don't want PC and multicultism in non western countries? ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2008, 06:58:38 AM »
I prefer an atheist who is prepared to adhere to the principals of individual freedom and liberty than a muSSlim who wants to forcibly convert, enslave, rape and kill everybody else.

Me too, I prefer them in muslime Arabic countries becouse it will make them weak and ultimetly detroy them; Why do you think the NWO/Iluminati crowd don't want PC and multicultism in non western countries? ::)

I think you're wrong about the NWO crowd.

The NWO people are multinational businesses. Their plan is simple. Solve the mideast peace problem by crushing Israel. Then (so they THINK) they'll give all the arabs a fatory job at US$500/month so they can buy a Korean TV and a Chinese car and that will make them forget religion and become peasants in the NWO global slave state.

This naivity is based on their own ignorance of religious conviction. They only support fanatics now to make their case for destroying Israel more urgent to the scared westerners.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2008, 07:00:52 AM »

Sorry, you're wrong.
You don't support atheists "here", because it could benifit us "there".
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2008, 07:07:19 AM »

Sorry, you're wrong.

Any weapon is fair and proper when used against Muslimes... A-bombs, Bio agents, even Comunism. I personaly advocate BAR and neutron bombs.;)

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2008, 08:21:04 AM »

Sorry, you're wrong.

Any weapon is fair and proper when used against Muslimes... A-bombs, Bio agents, even Comunism. I personaly advocate BAR and neutron bombs.;)

In principle I can't disagree with you on this.

But when flattening SAudi-R-apia we must take care no mushroom clouds endager Israel.

I don't know if it is possible to use A&H&N-Bombs without endangering Israel.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2008, 09:59:14 AM »

Sorry, you're wrong.

In principle I can't disagree with you on this.

But when flattening SAudi-R-apia we must take care no mushroom clouds endager Israel.

I don't know if it is possible to use A&H&N-Bombs without endangering Israel.

Neutron bombs are relativly clean they cook the brians which can be a problem in case of A-rabs ;)  plus as bonus they will not destroy oil fields and infrastructure...  O0

Boing Boing exclusive: profile of neutron bomb inventor
Posted by Mark Frauenfelder, August 16, 2005 2:24 PM | permalink
I'm thrilled to present a Boing Boing exclusive: a profile of Sam Cohen, the man who invented the Neutron Bomb. Charles Platt wrote this 10,000 word article, titled "The Profits of Fear" and it is available in a few different formats: a smartly-designed PDF (laid out by Charles), a Palm OS document, HTML,and plain text.
The neutron bomb is an incredibly strange weapon. From the profile:

Cohen came up with a design for a warhead about one-tenth as powerful as the atomic bombs dropped on Japan. If it was detonated at 3,000 feet above ground level, its blast effects would be negligible while its neutron radiation would be powerful enough to cause death within a circle about one mile in diameter. This was the battlefield weapon that came to be known as the neutron bomb.
Such a weapon obviously would be more civilized than large-scale hydrogen bombs, and would also be more humane than conventional bombs, because it would create an all-or-nothing, live-or-die scenario in which no one would be wounded. A stream of neutrons cannot maim people. It will not burn their flesh, spill their blood, or break their bones. Those who receive a non-lethal dose will recover after a period of intense nausea and diarrhea, and Cohen estimated that their risk of subsequent cancer would be no greater than the risk we experience as a result of exposure to second-hand cigarette smoke. As for the rest, death would come relatively quickly, primarily from shock to the central nervous system. As he put it in his typically candid style, "I doubt whether the agony an irradiated soldier goes through in the process of dying is any worse than that produced by having your body charred to a crisp by napalm, your guts being ripped apart by shrapnel, your lungs blown in by concussion weapons, and all those other sweet things that happen when conventional weapons (which are preferred and anointed by our official policy) are used."

After assessing every aspect and implication of his concept, he reached his modest conclusion: "The neutron bomb has to be the most moral weapon ever invented."

http://www.boingboing.net/2005/08/16/boing-boing-exclusiv.html

Love your Enemy

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2008, 11:24:32 AM »
I love the first two. Fares Karam is not a muslim, though. He is a Lebanese Maronite Christian. I do not know about the other two.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2008, 11:28:09 AM »
They are making money out of it and can sing.

Forget even the music Ambiorix, the culture itself is changing as shown through the lax behaviour in the videos.......you don't get whipped for wearing a T-shirt if you're a woman....you can work freely etc.
Maybe in Northern Lebanon. Music and 'lax behaviour' is not allowed in islam. You of all people should know that.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2008, 04:05:49 PM »
They are making money out of it and can sing.

Forget even the music Ambiorix, the culture itself is changing as shown through the lax behaviour in the videos.......you don't get whipped for wearing a T-shirt if you're a woman....you can work freely etc.
Maybe in Northern Lebanon. Music and 'lax behaviour' is not allowed in islam. You of all people should know that.

Course I do and that is why the music shows that things are changing. People are ignoring Islam in the arab world.