Author Topic: Arab countries are not so backwards -Music  (Read 19741 times)

kellymaureen

Re: Arab countries are not so backwards -Music
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2008, 01:32:06 PM »
Sarah if we could get the VAST majority of muslims to think as you do and be as open minded as you are we would have the problems we are having....unfortunately I dont think that will ever be the case....what do you suggest, obviously there are hard liners who wouldnt ever change their minds about killing the infidels, but do you think enough are willing to change their thoughts?
Are you saying you see hope for the younger generation?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2008, 02:46:30 PM »
Sarah if we could get the VAST majority of muslims to think as you do and be as open minded as you are we would have the problems we are having....unfortunately I dont think that will ever be the case....what do you suggest, obviously there are hard liners who wouldnt ever change their minds about killing the infidels, but do you think enough are willing to change their thoughts?
Are you saying you see hope for the younger generation?

I'm saying the Arab world is changing, in general, with it's culture. I don't see hope for the younger generation but i see a difference, they want to be like the people their grandfathers want to kill. I don't think this is a good thing but it means less hatred overall, towards the west.

Mills, the fact that they CAN parade around half-naked without having their heads chopped off 20 seconds later, shows that the sense of discipline is deteriorating and with that comes the lax in sharia and other aspects.
Of course music doesn't affect other views such as on Israel and the Jewish people.........but the more they accept and adopt these things, even the country itself not the majority of people, it will have an impact and liberalise their views.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2008, 02:53:15 PM »

You cannot eliminate all the muslims in the world because that isn't realistic......so what else?

THE NEWMAN MIDEAST PEACE PLAN:

It has become most apparent that moslems cannot live with anybody. Look around the world and you'll see that there are huge proplems anywhere that these head-banging loons hang out: Phillipines, India, Eastern Europe , Western Europe, Mid East, North america, Australasia .........you name the place, there's towell-head trouble.

As some whimps and girlie-men are squeemish about a final sollution to the islamic question, a more acceptable way of dealing with the problem would be containment.

The first step is to get the Beit Din to nominate what exactly is Greater Israel. Once we establish the boundaries of greater Israel, we can hand control of this real estate to the chosen people as G_d intended.The rest of the Mid East (minus oil fields) we wall up as a combined moslem reserve/ bombing range/toxic waste dump.

This will be a double wall system where the walls have a ten mile killing zone between them patrolled by AC-130 gunships and complete with mines, automated mini-guns, death rays and whatever wonders of technology the Israel/USA/ (post-enema)Europe alliance can come up with. This massive engeneering project will be financed by the (previously arab-owned) oil wells with abundent (cheap) labour provided by the more benign , non-moslem turd world masses.( U$25 /month plus tent accomodation and all the navy beans they can eat)

In this new, escape proof moslem paradise would be placed all the moslems from all parts of the world without exception. Here they can merrily bang their heads on the rug, howl at the moon and engage in an endless cycle of civil war, pack-rape, slave trading, murder and mutilation and all the other things they love to get up to.....all without bothering the rest of humanity.

Now, this is the final and most important part..............
As we all know these people have proven to be completely incapable of fullfilling even their most basic needs and no doubt the few bleeding hearts left amongst us (that we havn't used as target practice) will demand we send some basic aid. Well, we can use this to advantage.

The afore mentioned aid will be dropped in by a fleet of yellow painted c-130 hercules cargo planes. Occasionally we can use the same planes to drop a fuel-air bomb or two.After about 100 to 150 years, they will begin to worship the "big yellow bird" who gives food and occasionally "divine" wrath. When the new big yellow bird religion has replaced islam, we get some unemployed liberal Hollywood actor to don the Big Bird costume from Sesame Street to go in,become the new Prophet and tell the bone heads how it all works....... Fool proof.

Now there's a plan I could support !  O0

In all seriousness, Newman's plan (although delivered in a comic vein) does incorporate many effective strategies that should be employed to eradicate Islam.

I prefer to think of any 'plan' for dealing with Islam and moooozies as a war plan, rather than a peace plan. Unlike Sarah, who apparently believes that it's unrealistic to wage continual war against the Islamic world, and that eradicating mooozies and Islam is an impossibility--I believe that continuous war with Islam is mandatory and inevitable, and that every civilized nation on Earth should strive to eradicate this evil, retrograde, abomination that masquerades as a religion.

How can this best be achieved ?

Surely, as Newman so adroitly points out, containing the Koranimals should be the first step in ending the existence of Islam.

But containment isn't enough.

Containment must be followed by isolation, and then annihilation.

To accomplish this several tactics should be employed.

First and foremost, the West must stop doing any business with mooozies. This requires a crash energy program which JTF has long advocated. Once the mooozie oil weapon has been neutralized, the Koranimals will be stripped of their economic and political power.

Next, Western nations must impose a total embargo on the delivery of food to the Islamic enemy. The food weapon is an extremely powerful one and should be used to bring the mooozies to their knees.

In addition to stopping the delivery of food, a total embargo of all Western technologies and medicines should be advented.

A starving, bankrupt, Islamic world devoid of Western technologies would soon be precariously teetering on the precipice of extinction. All that would be needed is a small shove to send them over the edge, and finally rid the planet of this cancer.

So there you have it. A blueprint for the eradication of Islam.

It can't happen soon enough.

That isn't going to happen. EVER. Hopefully it won't anyhow.

Everything you say makes me feel sick.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2008, 02:54:29 PM »
The girls are cuties except the one with the afro  ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2008, 02:58:06 PM »
The girls are cuties except the one with the afro  ;D

They're all a bunch of bozo's.  :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2008, 02:59:44 PM »
Why? you know Bozo in England
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2008, 03:13:04 PM »
Why? you know Bozo in England
I just meant it as another term for idiot.

Well I hope so, but I don't think they are changing for the better anyways.
I don't see this as promising at all. The minority may want this, but the majority are more interested in being more conservative. So I could care less if a few people think pop music is cool.

What's more important to me is not whether or not they are "changing" with their pop music or not, what's important to me is that they WANT the world to be under islam and their anti-Jewish/Israel attitude.

So music or not, it still doesn't change anything. It just means that they'll be dancing more and playing that loud ugly moany music as they force us to be their dhimmies.

Following the Sharia outburst here in the UK, it transpired that most muslims do not want sharia law to overide British law, simply because they don't want to live under and islamic state. Mills, if they're muslim to start off with, obviously they're going to want the world to be under Islam and for the middle-east to belong to the arabs.

Since you are Jewish, you wish for the land to belong to the Jewish people, whatever the rights or wrongs are.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2008, 03:17:06 PM »
This is more high class arab music                     

This one was ruined by a D.J. he made it disco
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 03:21:55 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2008, 03:19:58 PM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

kellymaureen

« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2008, 03:41:54 PM »

Since you are Jewish, you wish for the land to belong to the Jewish people, whatever the rights or wrongs are.

I don't want all of the world to be under Jewish rule. I just want Israel to be Jewish, since that is the will of G-d.
But I don't want Jews to rule the world. Gentiles should rule themselves.

Well said Mills!  I couldnt agree more!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2008, 10:24:16 AM »
A lot of you i'm sure picture all arab countries to be Sharia focused, executing whomever steps out of line.
There is a lot of Arab music though that nearly everybody listens too......they don't ban everything. Even if it is slightly crazy.......it is only really Saudi Arabia and Iran that are the extremists.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Iu5IcycUd4&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7zinomr1rrw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e7EJ9wBxA8E

I cannot argue that these videos or the music is considered Islamic but the people are not as backwards as you think they are. Most of it has reformed.

rubbish music

rubbish thread

ALL muslims are retarded...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2008, 10:28:42 AM »
A lot of you i'm sure picture all arab countries to be Sharia focused, executing whomever steps out of line.
There is a lot of Arab music though that nearly everybody listens too......they don't ban everything. Even if it is slightly crazy.......it is only really Saudi Arabia and Iran that are the extremists.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Iu5IcycUd4&feature=related
http://youtube.com/watch?v=7zinomr1rrw

http://youtube.com/watch?v=e7EJ9wBxA8E

I cannot argue that these videos or the music is considered Islamic but the people are not as backwards as you think they are. Most of it has reformed.

rubbish music

rubbish thread

ALL muslims are retarded...
Muslims are less retarded than a lot of atheist scum.

Some Arab music is less decadent than "Western" music, e.g. some Techno, house, rock,...
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2008, 11:13:44 AM »
I prefer an atheist who is prepared to adhere to the principals of individual freedom and liberty than a muSSlim who wants to forcibly convert, enslave, rape and kill everybody else.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2008, 11:29:31 AM »
I prefer an atheist who is prepared to adhere to the principals of individual freedom and liberty than a muSSlim who wants to forcibly convert, enslave, rape and kill everybody else.
I don't agree that atheists can be trusted on their willingness to defend the Western civilisation.

Most of them hate Judaism (Christianity) and Israel. At the other hand they mostly don't see Islam as an enemy , but
as a victim of "imperialism".

Even atheists, that do oppose the islamisation of Europe, are in principle anti-religion, and want to ban ALL religions, instead of siding with the
elements of Christians and Jews, that want to annihilate Islam.

Isn't it more realistic to have a brutal theocracy, to root out Islam, Atheism, and White&Jew-haters.

Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2008, 11:48:32 AM »
Even atheists, that do oppose the islamisation of Europe, are in principle anti-religion, and want to ban ALL religions, instead of siding with the
It's sounds very funny, but once I met an Atheist phisician who advocated Christian Anti-Semitism. He said he strongly believed there is no G-d, but Jews were evil and Jesus' murderers.

Isn't it more realistic to have a brutal theocracy, to root out Islam, Atheism, and White&Jew-haters.
I have studied that problem for years and I have concluded you cannot make a religious or moral system based in alliances with different faiths/idelogies.

newman

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2008, 11:50:15 AM »
There are over 6 million atheists in Australia. Not a single one has demanded the removal of christmas decorations from shopping malls or public places. Not a single atheist has demanded this country submit to their domination. muSSlims have.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2008, 11:54:22 AM »
It's sounds very funny, but once I met an Atheist phisician who advocated Christian Anti-Semitism. He said he strongly believed there is no G-d, but Jews were evil and Jesus' murderers.

That is what I mean. Atheists hate Jews. No matter what. They are jealous of religious people, and especially of the Chosen People.

I have studied that problem for years and I have concluded you cannot make a religious or moral system based in alliances with different faiths/idelogies.

So you agree that our pluralistic democratic model is doomed?
Do you agree, that a right-wing Church must be in control of state-power and army, to destroy Islam and marxist elements (the majority) of Christian leaders, and of course Atheism?

« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 11:56:06 AM by Ambiorix »

newman

« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2008, 11:56:27 AM »

No theocracy is the history of the world has EVER rooted out Jew haters. Theocracies are dominated by Jew-haters.

No theocracy has EVER had freedom or liberty for it's citizens.

Biblical Israel may be an exception, but it is a guarantee of totalitarianism in the nations.

The Founding Fathers of America triumphed over tyranny and created a country where "anti-semitism would have no quarter" with liberty, not dictatorship.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2008, 11:57:28 AM »
There are over 6 million atheists in Australia. Not a single one has demanded the removal of christmas decorations from shopping malls or public places. Not a single atheist has demanded this country submit to their domination. muSSlims have.

Here the situation is totally different.

Here the P.C.-demanding aparatchicks are the ones demanding respect for the muslims. 99% of the muslims themselves are too stupid to do so.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2008, 11:58:38 AM »

No theocracy is the history of the world has EVER rooted out Jew haters. Theocracies are dominated by Jew-haters.

Biblical Israel may be an exception, but it is a guarantee of totalitarianism in the nations.

The Founding Fathers of America triumphed over tyranny and created a country where "anti-semitism would have no quarter" with liberty, not dictatorship.

So , in your opinion, the defending of liberal values, against all forms of totalitarism is the way to go to smash Islam?

newman

« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2008, 12:05:10 PM »

So , in your opinion, the defending of liberal values, against all forms of totalitarism is the way to go to smash Islam?

Liberalism is NOT liberty. Unless you mean the classical liberalism of America's founding fathers.

Totalitarianism IS the enemy. iSSlamic totalitarianism, neo-liberal facsism, communism...............all forms of totalitarianism with only a differnce clothing.

Freedom is the only thing that works economically, socially, morally and even militarilly. Freedom is also the greatest weapon. A free man fighting for that freedom is worth 10 hired goons or 100 subjugated peasants forced to fight for a system that keeps them in servitude. The story of the Greeks in the film '300' demonstrates that.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2008, 12:07:59 PM »

Liberalism is NOT liberty. Unless you mean the classical liberalism of America's founding fathers.

Totalitarianism IS the enemy. iSSlamic totalitarianism, neo-liberal facsism, communism...............all forms of totalitarianism with only a differnce clothing.

Freedom is the only thing that works economically, socially, morally and even militarilly. Freedom is also the greatest weapon. A free man fighting for that freedom is worth 10 hired goons or 100 subjugated peasants forced to fight for a system that keeps them in servitude. The story of the Greeks in the film '300' demonstrates that.
I indeed mean classic liberalism.

How are you going to defend a free nation of homos and drag queens against muslim-jihadis?

newman

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2008, 12:18:50 PM »

How are you going to defend a free nation of homos and drag queens against muslim-jihadis?

Homos and drag queens are NOT the prodocts of classical liberal liberty. They are the product of immorallity caused by the deliberate subversiveness of neo-liberal facsists.

Even in these times, homos are less than 2.5% of population.

I would also remind you that the only 2 countries that even come close to being a true democracies are the USA and Switzerland. The fanatical adherence to principals of liberty has left the USA and Switzerland as the only countries with  armed civillian populations that can defend themselves. Neither country has been invaded, either.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2008, 12:19:03 PM »
So you agree that our pluralistic democratic model is doomed?
Do you agree, that a right-wing Church must be in control of state-power and army, to destroy Islam and marxist elements (the majority) of Christian leaders, and of course Atheism?

No, a right-wing Church may even organise a new crusade. I believe in secular (NOT LEFTIST SECULARIST) patrotism to handle politics in European countries, based in reason, not dogmas. But at the same time open-minded enough to listen to the religious.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2008, 12:27:36 PM »

Homos and drag queens are NOT the prodocts of classical liberal liberty. They are the product of immorallity caused by the deliberate subversiveness of neo-liberal facsists.

Even in these times, homos are less than 2.5% of population.

I would also remind you that the only 2 countries that even come close to being a true democracies are the USA and Switzerland. The fanatical adherence to principals of liberty has left the USA and Switzerland as the only countries with  armed civillian populations that can defend themselves. Neither country has been invaded, either.
Today more than 50% of the men and women of White decent in the world are morally perverse people.

How can we reverse the mentality of the 85% of the people, that are indoctrinated by the neo-liberal fascist press and media?
By creating another media?  Or by destroying the media?

Both countries USA and Switserland are on the verge of destruction by submersion of non-white invaders.
I don't see how Switserland can defend itself against a muslim take-over, if 50% of her population will be -equally armed- muslims.
How will the Anglos in the USA defend themselves if they are outnumbered?

the USA and Israel, EU, ...  have a bolshevik governments, how long will it take for them to fall, unless a miracle happens?