Author Topic: Yacov or Jimmy  (Read 2568 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Yacov or Jimmy
« on: December 19, 2006, 02:24:34 PM »
I been having some trouble on my computer signing in the forum through IE its been saying ban but when I got on another computer it seems to work is it a problem on my side or some glich?

Please get back to this its been like this since yesterday.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Yacov or Jimmy
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2006, 03:10:48 PM »
I checked it out.
The problem is that you are using AOL and we have been forced to ban some of their IP addresses as they are being used by spammers and other troublemakers.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2006, 06:31:44 PM »
So what do I do to fix this cause I still can not get through? I use aol as my main ISP though.  I hope you all don't think I am one of the trouble makers I am one of the biggest supporters can this be fixed? I keep using a diffrent computer either at the library or somewhere else but as far as home I can't get on.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline TorahZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2006, 07:21:18 AM »
We know you aren't one of the troublemakers.
I'll remove the aol ip address off the ban list as I see many people are probably having problems logging into the forum.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2006, 01:14:20 PM »
TY TorahZionist for lifting it sorry if i was a bit out about it but for a few days I was unable to get in and couldn't figure out what he problem was.  I thought my own computer went crazy.