Author Topic: THE PRINCESS DIANA DEATH "INVESTIGATION"  (Read 6725 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: THE PRINCESS DIANA DEATH "INVESTIGATION"
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2007, 10:42:40 PM »
Marzutra could well be right. I sometimes get the feeling that I am living inside a large bank.

Britain is the centre of the world's finanical services industry, even if the Federal Reserve is a US institution.

Sadly, us ordinary Brits do not really get much out of the deal which is why it will have to change.

Things will just have to change. I am fed up with it, our national policies are appalling. Our foreign policies are of seemingly little benefit to us.
I would agree.  The only benefit of the foreign policies are to the globalists and their quest to run this world and leading its central government.  One must not forget that the Federal Reserve Bank may be a US institution but it is partially British/Foreign owned.  A very good book on this is (and google video) "The Creature From Jeckel Island"  You might also read into the Windsor family, Montifore and the Rothschild etc. in their relations to the East India Company, Rhodes (diamond, goal and oil in Africa) and of course drugs.  Neither tea nor oil was their most lucrative import/export product....drugs.  The funny thing is that Karl Marx of all people commented on this....
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2007, 07:30:30 AM »
What did King George VI do?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2007, 07:45:58 AM »
Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim
[/quote

Why did she have to die so Charles could re-marry? Wasn't The Anglican Church founded as a breakaway from Catholicism for the specific purpose of allowing King Henry VIII to get divorced and re-marry because his wives didn't produce male heirs? That shows The Church of England is hypocritical. The British monarch is the head of the church. They can make whatever rules they want.

You're correct.