Author Topic: Obama Visits John Edwards  (Read 1364 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama Visits John Edwards
« on: February 17, 2008, 05:11:31 PM »
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/janicesoderquist/gGgGHj

May they both die of cancer. Anyways, it would be so appropriate if that Obama blog were to have Islamic music playing in the background.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 09:17:41 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Just Erica

Re: Obama Visits John Edwards
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2008, 05:33:44 PM »
May they both die of cancer. Anyways, it would be so appropriate if that Obama blog were to have Islamic music playing in the background.
You have no heart, DWI. None. You have to be a person who is FILLED with evil to wish death by cancer on anyone. How dare you?

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »
You have no heart, DWI. None. You have to be a person who is FILLED with evil to wish death by cancer on anyone. How dare you?

Even for a person like Obama?

He's just expressing his hatred for Obama and Edwards. Nothing wrong with that.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Just Erica

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2008, 07:06:32 PM »

Even for a person like Obama?

He's just expressing his hatred for Obama and Edwards. Nothing wrong with that.

Would it be okay for me to tell you, although i dislike you (and I haven't read a post from you before today) that I wish that you would die? Of course not...however I can see you making exceptions and saying "It wouldn't bother me" because it would give you just cause to wish someone you hate (but don't know personally) would die from cancer. That's evil. If you don't like the man, don't like him. No one is going to force you to love him. But wishing death on people you don't know has done anything evil to anyone else is just mean. And another thing... John Edwards' wife is at this moment, dying from breast cancer. He's lost a child in a car accident. He doesn't need anymore grief.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 02:19:41 PM »
John Edwards is just being a ho, he is going to go with the person that offers him the most so if Obama or Hillary offer him the vice presidency he will ho himself to that person.
There is no big mystery here.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 12:23:58 AM »
That is because Obamasama heard that Ann Coulter called Edwards a "fag".

That got him all excited to have some crack & some sex with a cracker, so he caught a Greyhound bus down South to be a queer.

He went down South on a Greyhound, but he'll likely be returning by bloodhound!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 12:25:06 AM »
That is because Obamasama heard that Ann Coulter called Edwards a "fag".

That got him all excited to have some crack & some sex with a cracker, so he caught a Greyhound bus down South to be a queer.

He went down South on a Greyhound, but he'll likely be returning by bloodhound!
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!