Author Topic: LETS GET OBAMA!!  (Read 78853 times)

Offline rronfsc

• New JTFer
Re: LETS GET OBAMA!!
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2008, 06:10:11 PM »
Hello to all my new friends, I have been yelling the same thing from the top of my lungs on youtube for months.
People just don't understand the danger he poses to all of us, especially the birthplace of the son of God, Israel!

At times I thought I was alone in my thinking, it's a sad feeling to know what's going on and endure the insuts of many on youtube.
I am a white european born Catholic, but I closely relate to the Jewish Religion.
May God bless you all.
One more thing, WE ARE beginning to make ourselves heard on this issue, we can't let up the pressure, help me out on youtube ... it seems alot of exposure comes from that site.
Peace and Love.
Ron

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2008, 07:46:57 PM »
Welcome, Ron.
I also felt that I was alone in the way I felt about Obama and  was very pleased to find the wonderful group of people on this board who share my views.
I have spent a lot of time on YouTube trying to enlighten people also.
I feel we are making a difference, but the fight has only begun.
We have a long way to go until November, and we must never let up in our campaign to stop this man.

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2008, 08:28:43 PM »
"I think that, if someone prays to Jesus while denying that he is a Muslim, he is not a Muslim. Muslims are not allowed to pray to Jesus, but Obama has participated in Christian services frequently, albeit at a racist church. (Islamic supremacists would call him an apostate if he was once a Muslim.)"

Here we go again. (sigh)

How do you know, 'he prays to Jesus'? Because he SAYS so? LOL
A Muslim is allowed to lie and do anything to protect himself and further the cause of Islam. He could 'pray to Jesus' and still be forgiven by 'Allah' (pig sh*t be upon him). It's called Al-taqiyya.
Do you think he wouldn't lie and say that he 'prays to Jesus' or actually pray to Jesus if it meant helping him get his sorry a** into the White House?

His supporters can argue that we are making up a convoluted argument to the effect that he is a closet Islamic supremacist. The facts I have stated are inarguable. Why should we use a weak line of attack instead of an attack against which no defense is possible?

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2008, 09:28:21 PM »
Matthias Corvinus :
"His supporters can argue that we are making up a convoluted argument to the effect that he is a closet Islamic supremacist. The facts I have stated are inarguable. Why should we use a weak line of attack instead of an attack against which no defense is possible?"

I read something on a reputable site where they had taken a poll or something that proved that the thing that would cause the American pubic not to vote for Obama is the Muslim thing.
We can lay out the facts;
Obama came from a long line of Muslims, he spent his formative childhood years with a practicing Muslim stepfather, he did not join the 'Christian' church for some 26 years, Obama's church spokesman said they have many Muslim members and welcome them,
no baptismal record can be found on Obama, (Google Freedom's Enemies, Barack Hussein Obama for this info),
list his quotes that prove his admiration for Islam such as, "I was most proud of my brother..who converted to Islam", "I will stand with the Muslims..", "Nobody is suffering more than the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi people", etc.
We can lay out these facts and let the reader decide for themselves if he's a Muslim without coming out and calling him one.
The other info you list is valid, certainly, and should be used. But there is just too much evidence that he is a Muslim to let all this slide.

It just burns me up that Romney got kicked to the curb because of his Mormon religion (and probably Huckabee, too), and yet the overwhelming evidence that  Hussein Obama is/was a Muslim is swept under the rug because of the insane PC and White Guilt in this country!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 09:31:25 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: March 13, 2008, 10:42:36 PM »
HEAR OBAMA'S PASTOR'S RACIST RANTINGS FROM THE PULPIT!!
He screams, "G-d d*mn America".!! This is Obama's mentor. Obama has listened to this for 20 years, and he will NOT disassociate himself from this man or this church.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4443230

Obama's Spiritual Mentor: "Hillary Ain't Never Been Called a N-----"
March 13, 2008 9:39 AM

On Good Morning America this a.m., Brian Ross took a look (watch HERE) at Obama's pastor at Chicago's Trinity United Church of Christ, Rev. Jeremiah Wright, who retired last month.

Wright in one 2003 sermon said of the treatment of African-Americans by the U.S., "The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three strikes law and then wants us to sing 'G-d bless America,' No, no, no, not 'G-d bless America,' G-d damn America -- that's in the Bible, you're killing innocent people, G-d damn America for treating us citizens as less than human."

After 9/11, Wright said, "We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagaski and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye...America's chickens are coming home to roost."

Obama has said. "I don't think that my church is actually particularly controversial,"

In THIS CLIP which ran on Fox News last night, Wright talks about Obama being hated because he "doesn't fit the model -- he ain't white, he ain't rich, and he ain't privileged."

Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-NY, Wright says, fits the mold.

"Hillary never had a cab whiz past her and not pick her up because her skin was the wrong color," Wright says. "Hillary never had to worry about being pulled over in her car as a black man driving in the wrong...I am sick of negroes who just do not get it. Hillary was not a black boy raised in a single parent home, Barack was. Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people. Hillary can never know that. Hillary ain't never been called a n-----."

When asked about these kinds of comments in the past, Obama spokesman Bill Burton has said that "Obama has said repeatedly that personal attacks such as this have no place in this campaign or our politics, whether they’re offered from a platform at a rally or the pulpit of a church."

Burton told Fox News that “Senator Obama does not think of the pastor of his church in political terms. Like a member of his family, there are things he says with which Senator Obama deeply disagrees.”

But is it true that Obama doesn't think of Wright in political terms?

Last December, Obama's campaign issued a press release in which Wright was listed as a national leader of the Obama campaign's "African American Religious Leadership Committee."

That's pretty political.
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/03/obamas-spiritua.html
« Last Edit: March 13, 2008, 11:01:39 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
Many suspicions arise about Obama's true 'religion'
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2008, 10:55:07 PM »
There is much confusion surrounding the date of Obama's conversion.  Some newspaper reports place this event in 1988.  On Fox News, March 14th, 2007, Obama himself places this even in 1992.

Nobody, except Obama knows if his conversion to Christianity is real or not.  Although some reports and even Obama have referred to a "baptism", there doesn't appear to be any record of a baptism.

Chicago-based journalist, broadcaster and critic Andy Martin, when asked about Obama's baptism, wrote, "I have never been able to obtain any evidence that he was baptized, although I asked for those records."

It seems that Obama's conversion occurred when he  answered one of Rev. Jeremiah A. Wright's altar calls by  walking down the aisle of Trinity Church to make a formal commitment of his faith.

Cathleen Falsani, religion columnist for the Chicago Sun-Times, writes, "He (Obama) described his conversion experience in his mid-20s, how he walked the aisle at Trinity United Church of Christ one Sunday in a public affirmation of his private change of heart."

"I came to Christianity through the black church tradition where the line between evangelical and non-evangelical is completely blurred.  Nobody knows exactly what it means."

"Does it mean that you feel you've got a personal relationship with Christ the savior?  Then that's directly part of the black church experience.  Does it mean you're born-again in a classic sense, with all the accoutrements that go along with that, as it's understood by some other tradition?  I'm not sure."

"There are aspects of Christian tradition that I'm comfortable with and aspects that I'm not.  There are passages of the Bible that make perfect sense to me and others that I go, 'Ya know, I'm not sure about that.'"

"It wasn't an epiphany," he says of that public profession of faith. "It was much more of a gradual process for me. I know there are some people who fall out. Which is wonderful. God bless them.... I think it was just a moment to certify or publicly affirm a growing faith in me."

Falsani warns us that Obama’s walking the aisle at Trinity is poles apart from what Christians commonly refer to as being "saved, transformed or washed in the blood."  In other words, it’s not to be confused with what Jesus called being "born again."  As Mr. Obama himself explains, "It wasn’t an epiphany … but just a moment to certify or publicly affirm a growing faith in me."

In another account of this event, Manya Brachear, writing in the Chicago Tribune, describes the event thusly:  "When Obama sought his own church community, he felt increasingly at home at Trinity.  Before leaving for Harvard Law School in 1988, he responded to one of Wright's altar calls and declared a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.

Falsani wonders, "What kind of faith is it that is growing in Barack Obama?  Is it the historic Christian faith?  Not according to the good senator, who describes his faith as: (1) Suspicious of dogma (2) Without any monopoly on the truth (3) Nontransferable to others (4) Infused with a big healthy dose of doubt, and (5) Indulgent of and compatible with all other religions."

Unlike traditional Christianity, which Mr. Obama bemoans for its "call to evangelize and proselytize," the good senator’s faith is strictly a personal and private affair.  Although he has no qualms about parading it in public in hopes of bolstering his political career, he would never dream of preaching it to others in hopes of converting them to Christ.

At the core of Obama's faith -- whether lapsed Muslim, new Christian or some mixture of the two -- is African nativism and Obama's having pledged allegiance to the Black Value System raises political issues of its own.

Request for info: If anyone, anywhere, can validate Obama's baptism, please contact me via feedback or email with a source, link or other documentation.

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_Obama/ObamaReligion.htm

I am Usama K. Dakdok, President of The Straight Way of Grace Ministry.  I am invited by churches all over America to speak about ISLAM and its threat to America and the West.

I have had concerns about Senator Obama's honesty regarding his so called Christian faith.

I called The United Church of Christ in Chicago Illinois, where Senator Obama is a member.  If Senator Obama were indeed a Christian, he would be regarded as an "Apostate" which according to Islamic Law, would mean he would be subject to a death warrant imposed upon anyone who leaves Islam, according to the Prophet Mohammed.  Many Muslims who have left Islam have been murdered on this basis worldwide.  Putting Islamic law aside, Obama would still be condemned by Islam.  However, in Senator Obama's instance, Muslims in America are joyously happy to think that Obama would be a Muslim President in the white House.  Obama is deceiving America.  Muslims would not be endorsing a Muslim who left Islam and became a Christian.

It is important to note that I had four witnesses to this telephone conversation with his church.  The date, time and length of the entire conversation can be verified by phone records.  The following is the conversation I had with the church, regarding his membership there.

"My name is Usama, and I am from Egypt.  I am interested in joining the church.  I need to ask some questions please."  The operator directed me to the membership office.  I proceeded to ask questions that only a Muslim would ask.  "What is the difference between Baptists and your church?"  She responded, " We believe exactly what Baptists believe."  My second question was, "How big is your church and what kind of church is it?"  She responded, "We are a Black African American Church and we have 6000 members.  I asked, "Do I have to attend Sunday school classes or other meetings to be a member?"  She answered "No."  I asked, "Do I have to be baptized to join the church?"  She again answered, "No."  I asked, "Do I have to pay a membership Fee to join?"  Her answer was No.  I then asked her what I needed to do to join.  She told me that I needed to attend two Sunday School classes in a row and then I would walk the aisle.  I replied, "That sounds easy.  One last question please.  IF I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE IN PROPHET MOHAMMED, PEACE BE UPON HIM AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, PEACE BE UPON HIM, DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ISLAMIC FAITH TO BE A MEMBER IN YOUR CHURCH?"  SHE ANSWERED, "NO.  WE HAVE MANY MUSLIM MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH."  It is important to note that Muslims would not attend church.

I asked her, "Is that how Senator Barak Hussein Obama became a member?"  There was silence.  I went on and stated that his father and step father were Muslims, his grandfathers and grandmother are Muslims, his uncles and aunts, nephews and nieces and cousins are Muslims and everyone in his family in Kenya are Muslims.  She replied to me, "I am sorry, I cannot answer these questions for you."  I of course sensed she was uncomfortable.  I ended the conversation by saying to her, "YOUR CHURCH HAS DONE GREAT HARM TO THIS COUNTRY BY COVERING A WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING AND THAT WOLF IS SENATOR BARAcK HUSSEIN OBAMA."  End of phone call.

This is fraud to the people of the United States of America.

Sincerely,

Usama Dakdok
http://www.sonsofapesandpigs.org/2008/02/press-release-america-is-being.html

So, from these two articles:

1. Obama says he is a Christian, but we see that no baptism certificate can be found for Obama

2. In a protestant church to become a Christian you must be baptised or 'born again'. Obama says he just sort of 'walked down the aisle to become a Christian.

3. We see that the church spokesman said in answer to: " IF I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE IN PROPHET MOHAMMED, PEACE BE UPON HIM AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, PEACE BE UPON HIM, DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ISLAMIC FAITH TO BE A MEMBER IN YOUR CHURCH?"  SHE ANSWERED, "NO.  WE HAVE MANY MUSLIM MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH."

4. So, can we surmise from this that Obama is still a Muslim AND a member of the Trinity Church of Christ?

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2008, 01:45:02 PM »
Do you think he wouldn't lie and say that he 'prays to Jesus' or actually pray to Jesus if it meant helping him get his sorry a** into the White House?

Absolutely!  And this just came to me because I love to listen to Michael Savage, why doesn't one of the jewish leaders of this site do an interview with him on Obama?  You've gathered tons of information Cyberella.  You guys might think of getting in contact with the Savage Nation.

Imagine all the Obama sycophants going nuts over such an interview.  Their heads would explode to have their Leftist hero gutted.  It would be so sweet to get the word out.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2008, 08:38:35 PM »
HEAR OBAMA'S PASTOR'S RACIST RANTINGS FROM THE PULPIT!!
He screams, "G-d d*mn America".!! This is Obama's mentor. Obama has listened to this for 20 years, and he will NOT disassociate himself from this man or this church.

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4443230

We can and should make plenty of this. This IS a documented fact, and Obama has not only been listening to it, he has presumably been taking his children to listen to it.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: March 20, 2008, 04:41:42 PM »

One of the most powerful anti-Obma videos I have seen. McCain should use this in his campaign...(big, fat chance)

• Full JTFer
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2008, 07:26:51 PM »

One of the most powerful anti-Obma videos I have seen. McCain should use this in his campaign...(big, fat chance)

We should circulate this video as widely as possible.

Offline cuell246

• New JTFer
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2008, 08:20:48 PM »
Obama is going to WIN!   :)
no way ,the good lord wont let it happen.amen

Offline ccasia2008

• New JTFer
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2008, 03:16:25 AM »
From Singapore: America's racist Black masses are very bad for America they distroy the moral & ethical foundations of America

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2008, 11:58:54 PM »

Source: Atlas Shrugs

Obama was 'quite religious in Islam'

"From my experience I knew the good character of most Muslims and the value that they bring to America. Many, who did not personally know Muslims, indicted the entire religion for the bad actions of a few; my experience taught me that this was something foolish and unwise." Barck Hussein (TAQIYA!)

It defies logic that the leading Democrat candidate for President could possibly be part Muslim at a time when Islam vows to destroy the West.No matter what your party affiliation, the implications are staggering. He studied the Koran, he knows what's in the book.

I have been writing about this for a year. Obama engages in taqiya everyday. The truth is irrefutable. Obama plans to convene a Muslim summit to address their grievances should he become President. What grievances. Osama's? Ahmadinijad's? When Obama talks to our enemies what will he say?

Obama was 'quite religious in Islam' Aaron Klein, WND

Contemporaries, records dispute campaign claim that he was never 'practicing Muslim'

JERUSALEM – Was Sen. Barack Obama a Muslim? Did he ever practice Islam?

The presidential candidate officially rejects the claims, but the issue of Obama's personal faith has re-emerged amid conflicting accounts of his enrollment as a Muslim during elementary school in Indonesia, the world's most populous Muslim nation.

Widely distributed reports have noted in January 1968, Obama was registered as a Muslim at Jakarta's Roman Catholic Franciscus Assisi Primary School under the name Barry Soetoro. He was listed as an Indonesian citizen whose stepfather, listed on school documents as "L Soetoro Ma," worked for the topography department of the Indonesian Army.

Catholic schools in Indonesia routinely accept non-Catholic students, but exempt them from studying religion. Obama's school documents, though, wrongly list him as being Indonesian.

After attending the Assisi Primary School, Obama was enrolled – also as a Muslim, according to documents – in the Besuki Primary School, a public school in Jakarta.

The Loatze blog run by an American expatriate in Southeast Asia who visited the Besuki school, noted, "All Indonesian students are required to study religion at school and a young 'Barry Soetoro' being a Muslim would have been required to study Islam daily in school. He would have been taught to read and write Arabic, to recite his prayers properly, to read and recite from the Quran and to study the laws of Islam."

Hmmmmmmmm, why did he change his name back to Barack Hussein?

Indeed, the Israel Insider online magazine points out in Obama's autobiography, "Dreams From My Father," he acknowledges studying the Quran and describes the public school as "a Muslim school."

"In the Muslim school, the teacher wrote to tell mother I made faces during Quranic studies," wrote Obama.

The Indonesian media have been flooded with accounts of Obama's childhood Islamic studies, some describing him as a religious Muslim .

Speaking to the country's Kaltim Post, Tine Hahiyary, who was principal of Obama's school while he was enrolled there, said she recalls he studied the Quran in Arabic.

"At that time, I was not Barry's teacher but he is still in my memory" claimed Tine, who is 80 years old. The Kaltim Post says Obama's teacher, named Hendri, died.

"I remember that he studied 'mengaji (recitation of the Quran)," Tine said, according to an English translation by Loatze.

Mengaji, or the act of reading the Quran with its correct Arabic punctuation, is usually taught to more religious pupils and is not known as a secular study.

Also, Loatze documented the Indonesian daily Banjarmasin Post caught up with Rony Amir, an Obama classmate and Muslim, who describe Obama as "previously quite religious in Islam."

"We previously often asked him to the prayer room close to the house. If he was wearing a sarong (waist fabric worn for religious or casual occasions) he looked funny," Amir said.

The Los Angeles Times, which sent a reporter to Jakarta, quoted Zulfin Adi, who identified himself as among Obama's closest childhood friends, stating the presidential candidate prayed in a mosque, something Obama's campaign claimed he never did.

"We prayed but not really seriously, just following actions done by older people in the mosque. But as kids, we loved to meet our friends and went to the mosque together and played," said Adi.

Obama's official campaign site has a page titled "Obama has never been a Muslim, and is a committed Christian." The page states, "Obama never prayed in a mosque. He has never been a Muslim, was not raised a Muslim, and is a committed Christian who attends the United Church of Christ."

But the campaign changed its tune when it issued a slightly different statement to the Times stating Obama "has never been a practicing Muslim."

Taqiya!

An article last month by the Chicago Tribune seems to dispute Adi's statements to the L.A. Times. The Tribune catches up with Obama's declared childhood friend, who now describes himself as only knowing Obama for a few months in 1970 when his family moved to the neighborhood. Adi said he was unsure about his recollections of Obama

But the Tribune found Obama did attend mosque.

"Interviews with dozens of former classmates, teachers, neighbors and friends show that Obama was not a regular practicing Muslim when he was in Indonesia," states the Tribune article.

It quotes the presidential candidate's former neighbors and 3rd grade teacher recalling Obama "occasionally followed his stepfather to the mosque for Friday prayers."

Daniel Pipes, director of the Middle East Forum, notes the Tribune article – cited by liberal blogs as refuting claims Obama is Muslim – actually implies Obama was an irregularly practicing Muslim and twice confirms Obama attended mosque services.

In a free-ranging interview with the New York Times, Obama described the Muslim call to prayer as "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at sunset.”

The Times' Nicholos Kristof wrote Obama recited, "with a first-class [Arabic] accent," the opening lines of the Muslim call to prayer.

Israel Insider's Reuven Koret notes the first few lines state:

"Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that there is no god but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet... "

Some attention also has been paid to Obama's paternal side of the family. His father, described in some reports as an atheist, polygamist and alcoholic, was buried in Kenya as a Muslim. Obama Sr., also named Barack Obama, had three sons with another woman who reportedly all are Muslim.

Obama's brother Roy is described as a practicing Muslim.

Writing in a chapter of his book describing his 1992 wedding, the presidential candidate stated: "The person who made me proudest of all was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol."

Still, Obama says he was raised by his Christian mother and repeatedly has labeled as "smears" several reports attempting to paint him as a Muslim.

Offline Aviva

• Full JTFer
« Reply #63 on: May 04, 2008, 10:36:07 AM »
The only and best way to get Obama away from the White House is to cut into his black voters!
Barrack Obama has betrayed his pastor Jeremiah Wright!
We need to find a way to make blacks  enemies of Obama!
I wish somebody would have offered Wright some money to talk around!
He seems to me is after the money and media.
He would do anything to harm Obama and guess what it works! O0
Obama needs to get destroyed by his own weapon!
Blacks!!!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: May 04, 2008, 10:54:21 AM »
The only and best way to get Obama away from the White House is to cut into his black voters!
Barrack Obama has betrayed his pastor Jeremiah Wright!
We need to find a way to make blacks  enemies of Obama!
I wish somebody would have offered Wright some money to talk around!
He seems to me is after the money and media.
He would do anything to harm Obama and guess what it works! O0
Obama needs to get destroyed by his own weapon!
Blacks!!!
Pastor Wright was going to be Obama's Carl Rove. When he saw that position going south he cut Obama loose as we saw in the start of last week in his speech to the NAACP or ASPCA as I like to call it. More and more I see Hillery running a third party ticket if she doesn't get the Democrat nomination. Not only will she win against Obama in that mode but she will more than likely beat McCain.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2008, 01:41:52 PM »
He told us in his books of his love of Islam, but most of us were too dumb to get it:

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father:
"The person who made me proudest of all, though, was [half brother] Roy .. He converted to Islam."

From 'Dreams of my Father', "In Indonesia, I had spent two years at a Muslim school"
"I studied the Koran.."

From 'Audacity of Hope: "Lolo (Obama's step father) followed a brand of Islam ...."I looked to Lolo for guidance".

From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

From The Audacity Of Hope, "We are no longer just a Christian nation," "We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

"Nobody is suffering more than the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi people" Barack Obama. http://www2.nysun.com/comments/54453

Hussein Obama's biological father abandoned him at 2 years of age, but then his mother married a practicing Muslim, Lolo Soetoro Mangunharjo, in 1967 and she and Obama lived with him until 1972.
Obama spent some very formative years under the influence of a practicing Muslim. There is little doubt that his Muslim stepfather did his duty (as required of Muslim fathers) and lead him down the path of Islam.
Obama states in his book, "Lolo followed a brand of Islam that could make room for the remnants of more ancient animist and Hindu faiths. He explained that a man took on the powers of whatever he ate: One day soon, he promised, he would bring home a piece of tiger meat for us to share. It was to Lolo that I turned to for guidance and instruction,” Obama recalled. “He introduced me as his son.”
He also states he went to a Muslim school and studied the Koran.
http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can_a_past_of_Islam_change_the_path_to_president_for_Obama_.html

There is little doubt that Obama was a Muslim during those years when he was under the influence of his stepfather.

And what about all the years after that until he decided it was expedient to join a Christian church because of his political aspirations?
He states that in Wright's 'church' one day he 'made the walk' down the aisle and joined the church.
But anyone who knows anything about black religion knows that's not the way it's done. You have to be baptised and the whole bit.
Where is his baptismal record? No one has ever been able to locate one. (just as the 'divorce' record of Obama Sr. from his first 'wife' in Africa before he 'married' Obama Jr.'s mother, and his 'marriage' record to her cannot be found)
A call was made by a Muslim man to Obama's church. He asked if a Muslim could join. He was told, 'Yes. We have many Muslim members'.

Cyberella

I also found this when checking my facts:

Obama’s Muslim connection

1. Obama’s father was a Muslim polygamist.

2. Obama’s step-father was a Muslim.

3. In Indonesia he was registered in school as a Muslim.

4. Occasionally he went to the Mosque for prayers

5. He took religious classes and studied the Koran in Arabic.

Freedom’s Enemy reports

According to Tine Hahiyary, one of Obama’s teachers and the principal from 1971 through 1989, Barry actively took part in the Islamic religious lessons during his time at the school. His teacher was named Maimunah and she lived in the Puncak area, the Cianjur Regency.

“I remembered that he had studied “mengaji” (recitation of the Quran)” Tine said.

Our guy in Jakarta writes: “The actual usage of the word ‘mengaji’ in Indonesian and Malaysian societies means the study of learning to recite the Quran in the Arabic language rather than the native tongue. “Mengagi” is a word and a term that is accorded the highest value and status in the mindset of fundamentalist societies here in Southeast Asia. To put it quite simply, ‘mengaji classes’ are not something that a non practicing or so-called moderate Muslim family would ever send their child to.

The Obama Campaign told the LA Times he wasn’t a “practicing Muslim.”
(3/14/2007)

But his official website says: “Obama Has Never Been A Muslim, And Is a Committed Christian” (11/12/2007)

In 2007, classmate Rony Amiris describes young Barry as enjoying playing football and marbles and of being a very devout Muslim. Amir said, “Barry was previously quite religious in Islam.

“We previously often asked him to the prayer room close to the house. If he was wearing a sarong he looked funny,” said Rony.

Amiris now the manager of the Bank Mandiri, Jakarta, recently said, “Barry was previously quite religious in Islam. His birth father, Barack Hussein Obama was a Muslim economist from Kenya. Before marrying Ann Dunham, Hussein Obama was married to a woman from Kenya who had seven children. All the relatives of Barry’s father were very devout Muslims”

Rony extrapolates further, that Obama at one point had to change his religion if he ever intended later to run for the office of President of the United States because America would never elect a Muslim to the be President of the United States.

Also in 2007, Emirsyah Satar, CEO of Garuda Indonesia, was quoted as saying, “He (Obama) was often in the prayer room wearing a ’sarong’, at that time.”

“He was quite religious in Islam but only after marrying Michelle, he changed his religion.”

6. His grandfather, after whom he was named Hussein, was one of the first Muslim converts in his village.

He “fiercely devoted to Islam.” He had at least 3 wives: Helima, who had no children, Akuma who gave birth to Sarah Obama, Barack Hussein Obama, Sr. and Auma Obama.

“What your grandfather respected was strength — discipline.” Obama quoted his grandmother, Sarah, as telling him. “This is also why he rejected the Christian religion.

In “Dreams,” he inadvertently sheds some light on his formative years and the political views of his mother, an anthropologist and Islamophile who hated America and subsequently goes native.

His grandmother raised him in Honolulu. He recently described her as a “typical white person” who fears blacks. Now, the Chicago Tribune reports “the Obama campaign declined to make [his white grandmother] available.”

All because she is white and Barry Obama is a “black” candidate for president.

Although Obama claims Senior was an atheist, Senior was buried as a Muslim.

Obama Senior also had three sons by another woman who are all Muslim.

Obama’s family connections to Islam would endure, however. For example, his brother Roy opted for Islam over Christianity, as Obama recounted when describing his 1992 wedding.

“The person who made me proudest of all,” Obama wrote, “was Roy. Actually, now we call him Abongo, his Luo name, for two years ago he decided to reassert his African heritage. He converted to Islam, and has sworn off pork and tobacco and alcohol.”

Abongo “Roy” Obama (Obama's brother) is a Luo activist and a militant Muslim who argues that the black man must “liberate himself from the poisoning influences of European culture.” He urges his younger brother to embrace his African heritage.

In Kenya while he was a Senator, Obama stumped for his cousin, opposition leader Raila Odinga. Odinga is the son of Senior’s sister, a direct first cousin and nephew of Obama’s father.

August 29, 2007, Raila Odinga and Shiekh Abdullah Abdi, chairman of the National Muslim Leaders signed a pact that if elected, he (Odinga) would force Islam on the country. He lost and instigated riots that resulted in thousands of death- including the burning of a Christian church with 50 people inside.

In an interview with the New York Times, published on April 30th, Maya Soetoro-Ng, Obama’s younger half sister, told the Times, “My whole family was Muslim, and most of the people I knew were Muslim.”

Obama describes describes his new found “Christian” faith as: (1) Suspicious of dogma (2) Without any monopoly on the truth (3) Nontransferable to others (4) Infused with a big healthy dose of doubt, and (5) Indulgent of and compatible with all other religions.

Muslims view Obama as first a Muslim and then as an apostate Muslim. He faces the death penalty in nearly the entire Islamic world.

On February 27th, Barack Hussein Obama said the Muslim call to prayer is “one of the prettiest sounds on Earth.”

In an interview with Nicholas Kristof, published in The New York Times, Obama recited the Muslim call to prayer, the Adhan, “with a first-class [Arabic] accent.”

The opening lines of the Adhan (Azaan) is the Shahada:

“Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
Allah is Supreme! Allah is Supreme!
I witness that there is no G-d but Allah
I witness that there is no G-d but Allah
I witness that Muhammad is his prophet… ”

According to Islamic scholars, reciting the Shahada, the Muslim declaration of faith, makes one a Muslim. This simple yet profound statement expresses a Muslim’s complete acceptance of, and total commitment to, the message of Islam.

An American Expat in Southeast Asia blog, written by an American who has lived in Indonesia for 20 years and has met with both the Taliban and al-Qaeda, contains the following:

“Barack Hussein Obama might have convinced some Americans that he is no longer a Muslim, but so far he has not convinced many in the world’s most populous Muslim country who still see him as a Muslim and a crusader for Islam and world peace.”

“Barack Hussein Obama’s race, his staunch opposition to the war in Iraq, his sympathy to Islam and Muslims worldwide and his Muslim heritage receive the Indonesian media coverage. There is no mention of his apostasy.”

“A good example of how some of the Indonesian media is reporting on Obama’s religion can be found in the following.”

“What I found interesting in the article was the use of the word ‘mengaku’ when refering to Obama’s conversion from Islam to Christianity. The word ‘mengaku’ in Indonesian means “claimed” and as such leaves the insinuation to the native Indonesian reader being that Obama might actually still be a Muslim.

But this is how Indonesians see Obama, they don’t see him as an apostate at all, they see him as a crusader for the cause of Islam.”

On Feb 15/08 Usama K. Dakdok, President of The Straight Way of Grace Ministry called Obama’s Church I then asked her what I needed to do to join. She told me that I needed to attend two Sunday School classes in a row and then I would walk the aisle. I replied, “That sounds easy. One last question please. IF I AM MUSLIM AND I BELIEVE IN PROPHET MOHAMMED, PEACE BE UPON HIM AND I ALSO BELIEVE IN JESUS, PEACE BE UPON HIM, DO I HAVE TO GIVE UP MY ISLAMIC FAITH TO BE A MEMBER IN YOUR CHURCH?”

SHE ANSWERED, “NO. WE HAVE MANY MUSLIM MEMBERS IN OUR CHURCH.” It is important to note that Muslims would not attend church.

“YOUR CHURCH HAS DONE GREAT HARM TO THIS COUNTRY BY COVERING A WOLF IN SHEEP’S CLOTHING AND THAT WOLF IS SENATOR BARAK HUSSEIN OBAMA.”

Pastor Wright is an Islamophile and visited Khaddafi with Farrakhan.

Obama’s foreign policy favors accommodation to Islam

1 He surrounded himself with advisers who believe that US foreign policy is controlled by Jews and this must end.

2. Obama plans to organize a Muslim summit

3. Obama Defends Columbia’s Ahmadinejad Invite

4. Obama; I Would Still Meet With Ahmadinejad

5. Obama: Don’t Stay in Iraq Over Genocide

6. Barack Obama Would Let Shoaib Choudhury Die

7. “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds change in an ugly direction”. BARACK OBAMA from The Audacity Of Hope.

'The Audacity of Hope' is entitled in Indonesia, “jihad To The Whitehouse”.

8. Obama’s Nation of Islam Staffers

9. Obama Served On Board That Funded Pro-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Group

10. Obama - Rezko - Auchi - Saddam Hussein?

11. Obama’s Church Gives Platform to Hamas Terrorists, Questions Israel’s Legitimacy

12. Obama absented himself from the Senate when Senate names Iran’s army “terrorist organization“ but later said he was opposed.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: May 20, 2008, 08:46:13 PM »
52 Seconds of Obama Unilaterally Disarming America

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/05/52_seconds_of_obama_unilateral.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dl32Y7wDVDs&eurl=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2008/05/52_seconds_of_obama_unilateral.html

Obama states on the video:

"First, I'm the only major candidate who opposed this war from the beginning. And as president, I will end it.
Second, I will cut tens of billions of dollars in wasteful spending. I will cut investments in unproven missile defense systems. I will not weaponize space. I will slow our development of future combat systems...and I will institute an independent Defense Priorities Board to ensure that the Quadrennial Defense Review is not used to justify unnecessary spending.
Third, I will set a goal of a world without nuclear weapons. To seek that goal I will not develop new nuclear weapons...I will seek a global ban on the development of fissile material...and I will negotiate with Russia to take our ICBMs off of hair-trigger alert...and to achieve deep cuts in our nuclear arsenals."

Unilateral disarmament at home and total capitulation abroad, leaving our worst enemies nuked up and ready to go through with their vow to destroy us.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 08:50:20 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #67 on: May 20, 2008, 09:11:19 PM »
OBAMA'S LIST OF SUPPORTERS READ LIKE A WHO'S WHO OF TERRORISTS, RACISTS, MARXISTS, THUGS, MUSLIMS AND AMERICAN HATERS OF OF THE WORLD

>William Ayers
(Weatherman Underground bomber, unrepentant domestic terrorist)
Frank Davis
(Member Communist Party USA, Early mentor to Obama)

/>Jeremiah Wright
(Black Liberation militant, racist, and Pastor)

Tony Rezko
(Corrupt Financier, ties to Terror Financing)

/>Louis Farrakhan
(Nation of Islam Leader, racist, anti-American)

RailaOrdinga
(Fundamental Islamic Candidate, Kenya, Obama's Cousin)

/>Daniel Ortega
(Marxist Sandinista Leader. Nicarauga)

Raul Castro
(Hard-line Communist Leader, Cuba)

/>Communist Party Illinois
(US Communist Political Party)

Socialist Party USA
(Marxist Socialist Political Party)

/>The New Black Panther Party
(Black Militant Organization, anti-American and racist)

Hamas Terrorist Organization
(Islamic Terrorist Organisation)

/>More than 80 attorneys for Guantanamo detainees
-who have been offering free-of-charge legal services.
Not surprising that lawyers for Muslim terrorists would support Obama.

/>The Communist Party USA

/>The Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism

/>Rep. Keith Ellison, the first Muslim congressman

/> Sam Graham-Felsen, (Obama campaign's official blogger)
He spent time in France taking part in labor riots, has written for a socialist magazine, hung a communist flag in his home, and was a fan of Marx while at Harvard.

/>Kwame Kilpatrick

/>MoveOn.org
George Soros' (slumlord undergoing trial) son, Jonathan Soros, an attorney and financier, recently promoted to deputy manager of Soros Fund Management , is personally involved with MoveOn.org's activities.

/>Muslim Americans for Obama '08

/>The Muslim American Society

/>Obama Supporters for Marijuana Law Reform

/>Obama Youth
"Obama Youth" had as its logo the Islamic crescent and stars (until word got out on the net and they had to clean it up)

/>President Daniel Ortega
..who statee, "It's not to say that there is already a revolution under way in the U.S. ... but yes, they are laying the foundations for a revolutionary change."

/>Project Islamic H. O. P. E.
..who displayed Obama as their banner boy until word got out and they had to clean that up.
Obama is no longer there on the site.

/>Rev. Al Sharpton
..obviously supports Obama, but obviously advised to keep it quiet.

/>Shepard Fairey
Official artist of the Obama posters...remarkable resemblance to Marxist posters

/>Tony Rezko
Obama said that he estimated Rezko raised about 50,000 to 60,000 for his political career.
Obama has collected at least $168,308 from Rezko and his circle.

/>Malaak Shabazz
Daughter of Malcomb X

/>The Socialist Party USA

/>George Soros
billionaire - Jew hater

They all support, endorse, and/or friends and mentors and advisors of BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA.

They all hate America, they all want to destroy America as we know it. They all want the United States to retreat in the war on terror, and they all want to make over the United States into a marxist/socialist/collective nation

Obama's own core ideology/theology, coincide with these people.
This says all you need to know about Obama.. You can and should judge a man by the company he keeps.
Maybe this explains Obama hands were over his crotch instead of saluting the flag/anthem and refusing to wear the flag pin- claiming to do so was 'false patriotism'.

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: May 20, 2008, 09:12:48 PM »
Obama said in ABC interview today: "Lay off my wife".

So now we are not suppose to say anything about Obama, his pastor/former spiritual mentor or his wife?

Comments like

"This is the first time in my adult life that I'm proud of my country" ...

"America is a mean country" ....

"I want to rip Bill Clinton's eyes out" ....

are off limits to discuss because they are spoken by Obama's wife --- a potential First Lady?

Are we being set up with this "Lay off my wife" threat if/when the rumored "blockbuster" video featuring Michelle Obama hits the fan come August?

What is the Obama camp going to say if/when that video is aired?

"Remember, Michelle is off limits."
 COMPARE MICHELLE OBAMA TO CINDY McCAIN.
Cindy Hensley McCain has dedicated her life to improving the lives of those less fortunate both in the United States and around the world.

As an advocate for children's health care needs, Cindy founded and ran the American Voluntary Medical Team. This organization provided medical/surgical care to children living in poverty. She led 55 missions to third world/war torn countries during the time she headed this.
It was on one of these missions that Mother Teressa drew her attention to two babies in need. One of them is now Cindy's 16 year old adopted daughter. Recently, she has been devoted to HALO, Operation Smile, and CARE.

As a member of the Board of Trustees for the HALO, which is dedicated to landmine removal and weapons destruction in war-torn countries, Cindy McCain has personally traveled to many countries to observe first hand the work this organization does.

Cindy is also on the board of directors for Operation Smile, which has provided free reconstructive surgery to over 100,000 children and young adults in 25 countries who suffer from clef palates and other deformities.She has personally traveled to many third world countries to help with voluntary missions.

She became addicted to pain medication after back surgeries.
She admits this and has apologized.
She and John McCain fell in love while he was still married to his first wife. Who knows what his wife did or didn't do? Who knows the state of this marriage?
This human failing will no doubt lead to libs crucifying her during the elections, disregarding her hard work and contributions to helping the less fortunate around the world.
Whatever one may think of John McCain, Cindy McCain is an intelligent woman with an acute business sense and a great humanitarian- and who has stated publically, "I have always been proud of my country".

What has Michelle Obama done? She and Obama's tax record reveals that they gave about 5 or 6 thousand dollars to various charaties over the years- AND OVER 25,000 TO THE RACIST, HATE AMERICA TRINITY UNITED CHURCH OF CHRIST!

Her college thesis is filled with animosity for the white race- as are Obama's books.
Her 'never been proud of America', 'America is mean', comments are shameful, considering all that America has made it possible for her to have- multi-million dollar paychecks for her and her husband, a Harvard education, a multi-million dollar mansion, exclusive private schools for her children, and a husband who is running for the presidency of the United States! (and to whom noone will dare ask any difficult questions or dare condemn because of PC/white guilt)

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: May 20, 2008, 09:14:33 PM »
The Obama Global poverty act bill has already passed the house and the senate foriegn relations committee and is waiting on a vote in the senate before it becomes law.
This bill would cost America billions of dollars and where would the money come from? There would be a global tax that Americans would be paying.

We need to take care of the poverty in America before we take on the worlds poverty. There are American citizens suffering and they live in the richest nation in the world. How does he think we can help the world when we don't even take care of our own. There are a lot of people choosing between buying food or medicine.
Obama to Us: UN To Disarm Americans

Obama to us UN to disarm Americans
This is just in from Sen. Coburn's office. Obama has authored a bill, and it is now in the Senate, to give the UN .7% of our GNP to be used to feed hungry 3rd worlders, AND to use UN force to disarm you and me and all gun owners. No one in the media has brought this to the attention of the general sheeple out here.

Obama's bill S2433 would require the U.S. to initially direct .7 percent of our GNP into the United Nations coffers for distribution as they see fit, for "food" to third world nations. Under earlier agreements this would evolve into a national tax on the U.S. with the UN attempting to levy this on all first world nations.

The U.N. would have the power to increase this rate of taxation.

The U.S. would be required to surrender some of its sovereignty over foreign aid by putting it under UN control. The bill would force the U.S. to sign onto the U.N.'s Millennium Declaration, which would commit us not only to "banning small arms and light weapons" but also to adhere to the International Criminal Court Treaty and the Kyoto Protocol.

http://www.washingtonwatch.com/bills...0_SN_2433.html

Detailed Summary

Global Poverty Act of 2007 - Directs the President, through the Secretary of State, to develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to further the U.S. foreign policy objective of promoting the reduction of global poverty, the elimination of extreme global poverty, and the achievement of the United Nations Millennium Development Goal of reducing by one-half the proportion of people, between 1990 and 2015, who live on less than $1 per day.

Requires the strategy to contain specific and measurable goals and to consist of specified components, including: (1) continued investment or involvement in existing U.S. initiatives related to international poverty reduction and trade preference programs for developing countries; (2) improving the effectiveness of development assistance and making available additional overall United States assistance levels as appropriate; (3) enhancing and expanding debt relief as appropriate; (4) mobilizing and leveraging the participation of businesses and public-private partnerships; (5) coordinating the goal of poverty reduction with other internationally recognized Millennium Development Goals; and (6) integrating principles of sustainable development and entrepreneurship into policies and programs.

Sets forth specified reporting requirements. Directs the Secretary of State to designate a coordinator who will have primary responsibility for overseeing and drafting the reports, as well as responsibility for helping to implement recommendations contained in the reports.<br />

Defines specified terms.

Status of the Legislation

Latest Major Action: 4/24/2008: Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar under General Orders. Calendar No. 718.

http://kilosparksitup.blogspot.com/2...33-global.html

More on Barack Obama's S.2433 : Global Poverty Act
We know for a fact that this bill will cost America $845 billion above and beyond what America already spends on global aid in the next thirteen years. America will be locked in to giving .7 percent of the U.S. gross national product. That in itself is scary enough, but there is way more to Obama's bill. It also locks us into United Nations Millennium Summit. Cliff Kincaid from Accuracy in Media is all over this bill. He writes-(Underlined by me)

The bill institutes the United Nations Millennium Summit goals as the benchmarks for U.S. spending.

"It is time the United States makes it a priority of our foreign policy to meet this goal and help those who are struggling day to day," a statement issued by supporters, including Obama, said.

Specifically, it would "declare" that the official U.S. policy is to eliminate global poverty, that the president is "required" to "develop and implement" a strategy to reach that goal and requires that the U.S. efforts be "specific and measurable."

Kincaid said that after cutting through all of the honorable-sounding goals in the plan, the bottom line is that the legislation would mandate the 0.7 percent of the U.S. GNP as "official development assistance."

"In addition to seeking to eradicate poverty, that (U.N.) declaration commits nations to banning 'small arms and light weapons' and ratifying a series of treaties, including the International Criminal Court Treaty, the Kyoto Protocol (global warming treaty), the Convention of Biological Diversity, the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women and the Convention of the Rights of the Child," he said.

Those U.N. protocols would make U.S. law on issues ranging from the 2nd Amendment to energy usage and parental rights all subservient to United Nations whims.

Kincaid also reported Jeffrey Sachs, who runs the "Millennium Project," confirms a U.N. plan to force the U.S. to pay 0.7 percent of GNP would add about $65 billion a year to what the U.S. already donates overseas.

And the only way to raise that funding, Sachs confirms, "is through a global tax, preferably on carbon-emitting fossil fuels," Kincaid writes.

On the forum run by Americans for Legal Immigration PAC, one writer reported estimates of taxes from 35 cents to $1 dollar a gallon on gasoline would be needed

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: May 20, 2008, 09:16:46 PM »
Obama is the most pro-abortion candidate EVER.

I believe in abortion to save the woman's life or in the case of rape, but a limit should be put on abortion when it comes to partial birth abortion.
In the event anyone is not familiar with partial birth abortion; the baby is positioned into the breech position, he is pulled out by his legs half way and a hole in punched into his skull. His brains are sucked out by an instrument while his heart beats and his lungs heave.

Obama has voted numerous times against a bill to ban this heinous practice.
He is so pro-abortion that he refused as an Illinois state senator to support legislation to protect babies who survived late-term abortions. In a cold blooded speech, he refused to concede that these babies were "persons'- even though they were fully outside their mother's wombs with their hearts beating and their lungs heaving. On the Illinois Senate floor, Obama was the only senator to speak against the baby-protecting bills. He voted "present" on each, effectively the same as a "no."

No other candidate- not even Hillary, has voted to uphold partial birth abortion  and against humane measures to care for a baby who survived an abortion. Obama has outdone himself to support Partial birth abortion and vote down bills to treat aborted babies who lived humanely. (they were routinely left on trays or 'shelved' to die alone)

This speaks volumes about this man.

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/PBA_Images/PBA_Images_Heathers_Place.htm

http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=24354.

Then there is his stance on partial birth abortion. Any Christian in good conscience could not vote for Obama! This issue alone should cancel him out. Shameful!

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewCommentary.asp?Page=/Commentary/archive/200801/COM200 80109b.html 

*He is so pro-abortion that he refused as an Illinois state senator to support legislation to protect babies who survived late-term abortions. In a cold blooded speech, he refused to concede that these babies were "persons'- even though they were fully outside their mother's wombs with their hearts beating and their lungs heaving. On the Illinois Senate floor, Obama was the only senator to speak against the baby-protecting bills. He voted "present" on each, effectively the same as a "no." 

.*In the event anyone is not familiar with partial birth abortion; the baby is positioned into the breech position, he is pulled out by his legs half way and a hole in punched into his skull. His brains are sucked out by an instrument while his heart beats and his lungs heave. Obama has voted numerous times against a bill to ban this heinous practice. 
He is the ONLY candidate who has done this- to go this far to prevent humane handling of abortion cases.

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/PBA_Images/PBA_Images_Heathers_Place.htm
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 09:32:00 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #71 on: May 20, 2008, 09:21:35 PM »
I went to YouTube to look up his speeches to La Raza (Mexican militant support group for illegal aliens) and heard for myself his pandering of the illegals. Go to YouTube and listen to his speeches. Type in Barack Obama, La Raza, illegal aliens and hear him yourself) 

Statistics on illegal aliens: 
The Heritage Foundation ^ | 10/25/06 | Robert Rector 
The National Academy of Sciences has estimated that each immigrant without a high school degree will cost U.S. taxpayers, on average, $89,000 over the course of his or her lifetime.[3] This is a net cost above the value of any taxes the immi*grant will pay and does not include the cost of educating the immigrant’s children, which U.S. taxpayers would also heavily subsidize. In this way, the roughly six million legal immigrants without a high school diploma will impose a net cost of around a half-trillion dollars on U.S. taxpayers over their lifetimes 

Crime Statisitcs 
95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens. 
83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens. 
86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens. 
75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens. 
24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally. 
40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally. 
48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally. 
29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually. 
53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens. 
50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border. 
71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes". 
47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens. 
63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens. 
66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal. 
Birth Statistics 
380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens. 
97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers. 
66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers. 
Last Updated ( Friday, 20 July 2007 ) 

Considering the horrific illegal alien problem in this country- that costs us BILLIONS and brings in more violent crime, for Obama to be pandering to the illegal aliens is SHAMEFUL!

Obama's speech to La Raza: 

(La Raza (The Race), Largest Hispanic organization in the U.S. 
Lobbies for racial preferences, bilingual education, stricter hate crimes laws, mass immigration, and amnesty for illegal aliens ) 

*Obama said the recent Senate immigration debate "was both ugly and racist in a way we haven't see since the struggle for civil rights."

*Obama told La Raza that the mass protests lately of for immigration rights of Mexicans is equal in greatness to the civil rights protest of the past!

*Omama supports La Raza's, the "DREAM Act," which would mandate states to offer in-state tuition rates to illegal aliens -- thus providing them with benefits not available to U.S. citizens from other states, as well as amnesty and other atrocities. Obama urged Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger to sign the Dream Act. (Schwarzenegger vetoed a similar measure last year.) 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070723/NATION/107230 063/1001 

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1870205/posts 

http://www.miamiherald.com/campaign08/story/201957.html 

CHECK THIS OUT: 
http://immigrationcounters.com/ 

http://www.texasborderregulators.org
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 09:30:07 PM by Cyberella »

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #72 on: May 20, 2008, 09:27:48 PM »
I have done a tremendous amount of research on this man, and one of the most amazing things I found was his remarks in his books, "Dreams Of My Father", and "The Audacity of Hope" which I checked out from the library. 
His admiration for Islam and the disdain for the white race was disturbing. It is all there and it can't be taken out of context. Yet, nobody has/will call him on it. 

This stranger came out of nowhere with his flowery speeches that his handlers have given him, promising America great things- without specifying how -and droves hang on every word, believe every word and follow without question. If anyone dares to question, they are shouted down with 'Racist'! Bigot'! 
This is very very frightening. 

It's time to get the message out to a naive public who are jumping on the "black JFK", "camelot","change", "take back America" bandwagon, without questioning who this man is, questioning his past, his present associates and backers and his agenda. 

The remarks from his books are very, very disturbing. Again, the remarks are there- and they are NOT taken out of context. 

Example: 

Quote from Barack Obama's book, Dreams Of My Father: 
*"THE PERSON WHO MADE ME PROUDEST OF ALL, THOUGH, WAS [HALF BROTHER] ROY...HE CONVERTED TO ISLAM."

*From 'Dreams of my Father', "IN INDONESIA, I HAD SPENT TWO YEARS AT A MUSLIM SCHOOL...I STUDIED THE KORAN".

*From 'Audacity of Hope: "LOLO (OBAMA'S STEPFATHER) FOLLOWED ISLAM...I LOOKED TO LOLO FOR GUIDANCE.

*From 'The Audacity Of Hope, "I WILL STAND WITH THE MUSLIMS SHOULD THE POLITICAL WINDS SHIFT IN AND UGLY DIRECTION."

*From The Audacity Of Hope, "WE ARE NO LONGER JUST A CHRISTIAN NATION..WE ARE ALSO a Jewish nation, A MUSLIM, a Buddhist nation, a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

*From Dreams of My Father, "I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE".

*From 'Dreams of my Father', "THE EMOTION BETWEEN THE RACES COULD NEVER BE PURE...THE OTHER RACE WOULD ALWAYS REMAIN JUST THAT: MENACING,ALIEN AND APART".

*From 'Dreams of My Father', 
"I CEASED TO ADVERTISE MY MOTHER'S RACE AT THE AGE OF 12 OR 13 WHEN I BEGAN TO SUSPECT THAT BY DOING SO I WAS INGRATIATING MYSELF TO WHITES".

*From Dreams Of My Father, "NEVER EMULATE THE WHITE MEN and brown men WHOES  FATES DIDN'T SPEAK TO MY OWN. IT WAS INTO MY FATHER'S IMAGE, THE BLACK MAN, SON OF AFRICA THAT I HAD PACKED ALL THE ATTRIBUTES I SOUGHT IN MYSELF".

*From Dreams Of My Father: 
"THAT HATE HADN'T GONE AWAY...[WHITES].SOME CRUEL, SOME IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives."

*From Dreams Of My Father; 
"There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "IT REMAINED NECESSARY TO PROVE WHICH SIDE YOUR WERE ON, TO SHOW YOUR LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names"

*From Dreams Of My Father, "I HAD GROWN ACCUSTOMED everywhere, to SUSPICIONS BETWEEN THE RACES." 

Just how clear does Obama have to make his disdain for the white race and his admiration for Islam?? Imagine if Hillary or Romney had said: 

" I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST THE BLACK RACE". 

"The emotion between the races could never be pure..... the BLACK race would always remain just that: menacing, alien, and apart." 

"never emulate BLACK men whose  fates didn't speak to my own. It was into my father's image, the WHITE MAN,- SON OF AMERICA,-that I'd packed all the attributes I sought in myself..". 

IF A WHITE CANDIDATE HAD THOSE REMARKS OUT IN PRINT, THEY WOULD BE CRUCIFIED.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: May 20, 2008, 09:32:55 PM »
Re:  "...Obama is the most pro-abortion candidate EVER..."

Well, I have to admit that when I look at Obama, I can make a good case in favor of abortion!

Offline Cyberella

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: May 20, 2008, 09:35:40 PM »
WHY BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA MUST BE KEPT OUT OF THE WHITE HOUSE (CONT)

Barack Hussein Obama's closest associates and biggest backers are black supremacist/American Muslim activists:

NATION OF ISLAM Louis Farrakhan (head)
Read the ten things they demand from the United States!: 

http://www.noi.org/muslim_program.htm

Among the things are demanding from the U.S:
They want the U.S. to establish a separate territory for blacks at the expense of the U.S. for 30 years- where fundamental Islam can be practiced.
They want the government of the United States to exempt blacks/Muslims from ALL taxation. 
They want all blacks let out of prisons, etc. !!!

Folks, THIS IS LOONEY TUNES-INSANE- AND REMEMBER THIS IS LOUIS FARRAKHANS' ORGANIZATION. FARRAKHAN IS ONE OF OBAMA'S CLOSEST ASSOCIATES.
Obama's mentor and pastor, Jeremiah Wright and his church gave this man an award!! http://sweetness-light.com/archive/obamas-mentor-gives-farrakhan-his-award

Wright said in his speech during the presentation, "When Minister Farrakhan speaks, Black America listens. His depth on analysis when it comes to the racial ills of this country. Minister Farrakhan will be remembered as one of the 20th and 21st century giants of the African American religious experience. His integrity and honesty have secured him a place in history as one of the nation’s most powerful critics. 

QUOTE FROM SOME OF BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA'S CLOSEST ASSOCIATES AND BACKERS:

*"God will destroy America by the hands of the Muslims....God will not give Japan or Europe the honor of bringing down the United States; this is an honor God will bestow upon Muslims." – Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan

*"White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet."– Nation of Islam Leader Louis Farrakhan 
Philadelphia Inquirer, March 2000

*According to a journalist's account, "Farrakhan called 'the white man' the 'anti-Christ' to rousing applause."

*"White America got their wake-up call after 9-11. White America and the Western world came to realize people of color had not gone away, faded in the woodwork, or just disappeared as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns." Jeremiah Wright (Obama's pastor and mentor)

*"The Israelis have illegally occupied Palestinian territories for over 40 years now. Divestment has now hit the table again as a strategy to wake the business community and wake up Americans concerning the injustice and the racism under which the PALESTINIANS have lived because of Zionism." Jeremiah Wright. Obama's pastor.

*"Some in the black community say Bill Clinton was Good to us. That's not true. He did the same thing to us as he did to Monica Lewinsky." Jeremiah Wright
http://www.capveterans.com/the_year_of_2008/id19.html

*From Dreams of My Father, " I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASISVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER'S RACE". Barack Hussein Obama

From Dreams Of My Father: "That hate hadn't gone away," he wrote, BLAMING "WHITE PEOPLE — some CRUEL, some IGNORANT, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives." Barack Hussein Obama 

From 'Dreams Of My Father', "There were enough of us on campus to constitute a tribe, and when it came to hanging out many of us chose to function like a tribe, staying close together, traveling in packs," he wrote. "It remained necessary to prove which side you were on,to show your LOYALTY TO THE BLACK MASSES, TO STRIKE OUT and name names" Barack Hussein Obama

Obama's campaign quickly issued a statement "Senator Obama is proud of his pastor and his church." 

http://www.capveterans.com/the_year_2007/id59.html
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2007/8/8/194812.shtml?s=al&promo_co de=3855-1

Tucker CARLSON: Absolutely. Obama.... has defended this guy. I criticized him on the air a couple of months ago. Got all this hate mail calling me a racist for criticizing this guy. And Barack Obama defended him. I don't see how he can defend this guy. 
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a..._pastor_a.html

GRIFFIN: You know what? Barack Obama credits his conversion to Christianity to this man. He studied his speeches while he was at Harvard. He is a student of his pastor. 
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a..._pastor_a.html

Look who's hiding behind Louis farrakhan's skirts:http://publiuspundit.com/2008/01/loo...ehind_loui.php
Farrakhan 

exposed:http://www.johnnyleeclary.com/farrakhan.htm

SPEWING HATE IN SAVIOUR'S DAY SPEECH 
FOLLOWING WORLD TOUR, LOUIS FARRAKHAN CONDEMNS AMERICA http://www.adl.org/presrele/NatIsl_81/2686_81.asp

http://www.noi.org/muslim_program.htm 

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6600
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/1352602/posts
http://www.rim.org/muslim/nationofislam.htm
http://home.att.net/~phosphor/week1a/message.html
OBAMA'S CHURCH HONORS LOUIS FARRAKHAN:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/art...orsnation.html
Elijah Muhammad, founder of NATION OF ISLAM, WRITINGS- CHILLING!
http://home.att.net/~phosphor/week1a/message.html
http://www.cornerstonemag.com/featur...111/islam1.htm

OBJECTIVE ARTICLE DESCRIBING OBAMA'S STATEMENTS RE; RACE, 
ISLAM
http://www.examiner.com/a-534540~Can...or_Obama_.html

http://www.examiner.com/a-536474~_Tr...-article-obama

GIGANTIC FILE ON OBAMA'S MUSLIM HISTORY, ASSOCIATES, BACKERS, DIRTY DEALINGS

http://www.freedomsenemies.com/_more/obama.htm
THE VETERAN'S DISPATCH- See what THEY have to say:
http://www.usvetdsp.com/dec06/obama_muslim.htm
http://pedestrianinfidel.blogspot.co...tand-with.html
http://barack-hussein-obama.blogspot.com/