Author Topic: LETS GET OBAMA!!  (Read 78445 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: LETS GET OBAMA!!
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2009, 02:55:54 AM »
Sometimes I think it would be good to have Obama as president.  The economy is predicted to hold on throughout the year by most non political economists.  In 2009 they are expecting more trouble.  There will be even more people unable to pay thier morgages while pulling out of Iraq will be a disaster that the media won't even be able to cover up.  It was a mistake to go there but it will be civil war when we leave (except for Kurdistan). All those contractor jobs (Blackwater) will go away and come to the US to look for work.  Boeing, Lockhead Martin and Haliburton will lay off thousands.  No one talks about how many jobs have been created by the war and this is where the president to take America out of Iraq will have major problems.  We saw how bad the economy got after the first Gulf War with all those debts.  Then the unstability will jack up oil prices and a "populist" Obama will "take on the oil companies" to lower prices.  That will jack up prices even more becasue the oil traders will get very jittery about government intervention.  Perhaps Americans have to go through hell with a foolish, inexperienced Muslim president to wake up and save this country. The problem is, Obama may make irreversable decisions like making Israel give up territory, appoint black communist supreme court judges, and let African and Muslim immigrants come here in droves.  I think the "Obamamania" is exposing how sick and how lacking in common sense America has become.

It's interesting to see what our thoughts were a year ago.   :o

Offline Ichabod

• New JTFer
« Reply #151 on: March 13, 2009, 11:35:59 AM »
         I was going to make a new topic, but decided to put this in LETS GET OBAMA!!

I was thinking about an Obamamobile. Get a van, tarp canopy tent and TVs with VCRs. Go to small towns and tell the truth about Obama. Use video to tie together Trinity church and the Nation of Islam; let people know about Professor Cones, and black liberation theology

An Obamamobil could be done on a dime, or set up real fancy. In my mind, I’m thinking about small rural towns that have less than 5000 population. There would be less trouble in those small towns, and it would give the event momentum.

I think it is time to take this fight to the streets. People against Obama have to get out there and talk to people in the flesh. Websites and message boards are great, but there is nothing more powerful than getting outside and setting up shop. It has worked for illegal aliens, and racist blacks, and I think it can work for Americans too.

My Union steward says I will probably get fired if I do this Obamamobil stunt. He also warned me about telling people to travel to Ohio to vote in the next election.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #152 on: May 11, 2009, 11:41:48 AM »
this is a great video showing all the things about Obama that they(obama fans) DON"T want you to know!
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #153 on: October 22, 2009, 07:01:48 AM »
I am a Christian, and I cannot pray for Obama yet.   I have seen so much evil from this man who is destroying America, prosperity, freedom, and our children's futures, that I find it hard to pray for an enemy like this.   I love this country and the freedom it has stood for for over 200 years.  It is so hard for me to believe that this is the government that God has allowed to take power.  Obama is destroying lives and businesses.  He lies to the public and his own party.  He has muslim roots and negotiates with terrorists.

Even Gadaffi and Chavez say they agree with Obama on policy.  I don't like it that my heart is so hardened, but most American's are patriots and hate tyranny and oppression.  I am the biggest Hawk in my family, and I believe Freedom isn't Free. 

We are dealing with the supernatural in this administration.   I don't know if its possible to impeach him, or bring charges against him for subverting our constitution.  I keep praying that God will brand this administration as evil,  and wake the people up!

Offline pennyjangle

• Master JTFer
« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2009, 12:16:34 AM »

Where's the KKK...........on vacation! >:(

Hasta La Vista Baby!

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #155 on: November 02, 2009, 02:32:05 PM »

Where's the KKK...........on vacation! >:(

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Now That is Funny!!! :laugh:
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Offline Virgil

• New JTFer
« Reply #156 on: January 19, 2010, 03:05:05 PM »
isn't it ironic that people who were persecuted 60 years ago are now praying on another race persecution?

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #157 on: January 19, 2010, 03:11:09 PM »
isn't it ironic that people who were persecuted 60 years ago are now praying on another race persecution?

Preying on another race?  What are you talking about?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Virgil

• New JTFer
« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2010, 05:14:19 AM »

Preying on another race?  What are you talking about?

jews who were persecuted in WW2 joking about how a black man should be persecuted, simply becuase he is not a white jew. Simple really...

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #159 on: October 17, 2010, 03:09:35 PM »
Save America which will in turn save Israel.   Jews and Geniles, Please Unite and Vote the house Democrats out, and then Obama in 2012.

Offline strvogy

• New JTFer
« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2010, 01:59:00 PM »
 :dance:  Its funny that the pro-Obama crowd think that just because he's black he is untouchable.  He is the greatest enemy of humanity the world has seen since the end of the last world war.  Ishmaelite apologetics and liberal haters of all that is of value in the world are to blame for the actions of this man. 

Lisa adds:  I deleted your last sentence, as that could get us in big trouble.  Otherwise, I agree with the remainder of your post. 
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 11:39:04 PM by Lisa »

Offline remove name

• New JTFer
  • I am engaged Wedding 2013 in the White House
« Reply #161 on: July 02, 2011, 04:29:07 PM »
Media wont  film you unless you have a massive protest like outside of CAIR or the Whitehouse and the Mass has to keep growing.( CAIR just lost their Tax Exempt statis)  I mean Massive! Obama has threaten the Media not to film any anti demonstrations against him. But they will be out there filming if it's massive. If they make the situtation a bad one YOU make it Lemon Aide

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2014, 04:21:25 AM »
burn his place! obumble won fraudulently.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2014, 06:51:10 AM »
His place is actually our place.
Why talk about burning down anything?
Our country is burning down around us.  We better work on getting our own house's in order.  He is just a symptom of a sick society.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline dutchchristian

• New JTFer
  • fight back for freedom
« Reply #165 on: June 07, 2014, 02:41:26 PM »
the sharia law only for Obama and his muslim thugs
wie wil net als ik de islam bestrijden.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #166 on: July 13, 2014, 07:46:19 PM »
I agree BullCat!
The sick people who voted for Obama outnumber the same ones... It was a Sad Day 11/4/2012 in American History the Day our Nation was lost!
Now the Establishment politicians are out Pushing for Amnesty for Illegals to further strengthen their grip on Power!
I fear that this country will soon be unlivable!
High Crime
High Taxes
No More Middle Class... Only super rich and super poor
Complete Government Control

Online Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #167 on: July 13, 2014, 07:54:39 PM »
I agree BullCat!
The sick people who voted for Obama outnumber the same ones... It was a Sad Day 11/4/2012 in American History the Day our Nation was lost!
Now the Establishment politicians are out Pushing for Amnesty for Illegals to further strengthen their grip on Power!
I fear that this country will soon be unlivable!
High Crime
High Taxes
No More Middle Class... Only super rich and super poor
Complete Government Control

Hi Dan.  Nice to "see' you.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #168 on: July 13, 2014, 08:00:22 PM »
Don't know how post pics...
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2014, 08:18:53 PM »
Hey Lisa,
Good to be back!
I PM you with more details.