Author Topic: PLEASE HELP, PLEASE ITS VERY URGENT, LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION  (Read 3945 times)

Offline islamsucks

• Junior JTFer
PLEASE HELP, PLEASE ITS VERY URGENT, LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION
« on: February 19, 2008, 06:50:50 PM »
a Russian Jewish woman got married not by Halacha in 1954 in Russia to a Jewish man, they later got a divorced also not by halacha, the woman married another Jewish man also not by halacha, and they have children and grandchildren, are those children and grandchildren considered to be mamzerim
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 07:02:49 PM by JewishConvert »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: PLEASE HELP, PLEASE ITS VERY URGENT, LIFE AND DEATH SITUATION
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2008, 07:17:00 PM »
a Russian Jewish woman got married not by Halacha in 1954 in Russia to a Jewish man, they later got a divorced also not by halacha, the woman married another Jewish man also not by halacha, and they have children and grandchildren, are those children and grandchildren considered to be mamzerim

Contact a good Orthodox Rabbi. If you need a suggestion, then I can reccomend many.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline islamsucks

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 07:19:39 PM »

Contact a good Orthodox Rabbi. If you need a suggestion, then I can reccomend many.

yes please its an emergency, you are the only normal one here everyone else here are idiots with their pointless topics

Offline ramen

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 07:21:16 PM »
i think it is only mamzerim if through adulterey or incest.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 07:22:20 PM »

yes please its an emergency, you are the only normal one here everyone else here are idiots with their pointless topics

Here? on this forum JTF or in your home town?

Offline islamsucks

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 07:24:18 PM »

i apologize if i said negative things, am just very worried about my friend, sometimes we say dumb things for no reason

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2008, 07:26:08 PM »
Check your PM.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2008, 07:27:25 PM »

i apologize if i said negative things, am just very worried about my friend, sometimes we say dumb things for no reason

Yes what you said was dumb

Offline islamsucks

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2008, 07:30:16 PM »

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2008, 03:56:48 AM »
If the marriage was not Halachic they were never married in the first place and the children are not mamzerim
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban