Author Topic: Hi from South Africa!  (Read 9635 times)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
Re: Hi from South Africa!
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2008, 02:50:19 PM »
Ambiorix! The lion WILL definitely rise again for all of us!!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2008, 08:58:02 PM »
JA !!!!!!!!!

And we will form close alliances...

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2008, 09:25:40 PM »
Maybe I'll get in contact with those people at Voorpost, but I don't know if they aren't neo-nazis.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2008, 10:00:50 AM »
Welcome from Poland brother; I almost emigrated to SA in 1994 but De Clerk flushed this once beutifall country into toilet. Maybe I shud do this anyway and do what Janus Walusz did. ;)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2008, 01:57:02 PM »
Welcome from Poland brother; I almost emigrated to SA in 1994 but De Clerk flushed this once beutifall country into toilet. Maybe I shud do this anyway and do what Janus Walusz did. ;)

Thanks Ultra Requete! We probably do need another Janus Walusz!   ;D
When did you leave South Africa?
Where did you live in South Africa!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2008, 02:17:48 PM »

Thanks Ultra Requete! We probably do need another Janus Walusz!   ;D
When did you leave South Africa?
Where did you live in South Africa!

I was planing to move there in 1995 the year I finished my college education since eghties but in mean time my country was (temporaly) liberated from G-d less comunism and your was invaded  by it's most vicius negro form.   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2008, 02:30:32 PM »
You did well not to come here! Now WE are ruled by G-d less communists!
They are intent on destroying any trace of western civilization!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2008, 03:31:53 PM »
You did well not to come here! Now WE are ruled by G-d less communists!
They are intent on destroying any trace of western civilization!

Irony is Poland is now again under neo marxist system (EU) but I think all Boers must come back to Holland and help us kick out leftist traitors and muslims out. Africa is lost to us (you know whois responsible) the same goes for Latin America I'm afraid; maybe we'll able to hold out in Australia and North America and our Jewish brothers will keep Israel and our cusins the Hindus the India but we'll have to nuke the rest to stone age or we'll be swarmed by imigarants and ruined by China.

Love your Enemy

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2008, 04:27:07 PM »
welkom!  ;)

"My name is Daniel Pearl. I am a Jewish American"
"My family follows Judaism. We've made numerous family visits to Israel."
~Daniel Pearl

"We are a small nation, but strong."
~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
Together we survive, apart we fall
~Subliminal

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2008, 05:18:50 PM »
Hey SR Yehudi! Thank you for the Boere welcome!  ;D

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2008, 05:35:13 PM »
haha no problem,
I knew you would enjoy that!  ;D
~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

"First of all, Arafat is wrong. Jerusalem is Israel's capital, will never be divided, and will remain the capital of the State of Israel, the capital of the Jewish people, for ever and ever. "
~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2008, 09:24:01 PM »
wonderlik, dankie

Yehudi, do you know any more?

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2008, 10:11:01 PM »
not much... but I know German, so it helps a little haha..
so dankie I know... its like danke!
sleg... like shlecht,
voel... is similar to Vogel

It's a very interesting language!
So I know a few vocabulary words, but that's it unfortunately.

Is wonderlik like wonderbar/wonderful?

~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2008, 10:46:23 PM »
sehr gut mein fruend!  ;)

und ja, wonderlik ist 'like' wonderlich

Offline Еврей

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2008, 10:52:04 PM »
sehr gut mein fruend!  ;)

und ja, wonderlik ist 'like' wonderlich

haha.. hast du Deutsch "wonderlich", mann!
Mein Deutsch ist nicht perfekt, aber ich still lerne.

~Daniel Pearl

~Moshe Dayan

~Benjamin Netanyahu

ביחד נשרוד, לחוד ניפול
~Subliminal

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2008, 10:57:19 PM »
same here  :)