Author Topic: Nazi Bush recognizes Kosovo  (Read 3419 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nazi Bush recognizes Kosovo
« on: February 18, 2008, 01:30:36 PM »
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1203283469723&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

The recent events have me in despair.  Olmert Government recently have called for international troops in Gaza.  Those forces will do to Jews what they did to innocent Serbs.  How can anyone not see this?

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Re: Nazi Bush recognizes Kosovo
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 01:47:01 PM »
 :'(
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2008, 01:48:46 PM »
This is correct both Bush and olmert are bought by saudi money
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2008, 01:58:52 PM »
Well, I don't think he is a Nazi, he just chooses the option that is the most faviorated by the most of the nations world-wide.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2008, 02:15:43 PM »
Well, I don't think he is a Nazi, he just chooses the option that is the most faviorated by the most of the nations world-wide.

Iraq war?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2008, 02:26:12 PM »

Iraq war?
Was supported by most Europeans in it start I think.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2008, 02:35:28 PM »
Nope.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2008, 02:37:00 PM »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2008, 02:37:13 PM »
George Wahabbi Bush betrayed Serbia! >:(

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2008, 02:39:22 PM »
Nope.
American-European military coalition ?

Dexter my friend, what in the world are you talking about.  France Germany and countless others were against the Iraq war.  His coalition consisted of US, UK, a few polish troops and a few Spanish troops.  There was overwhelming disagreement over it.  Bottom line is, your argument that Bush is just trying to 'go along with the flow' of Europe is completely baseless.  I'm sorry, but Bush apologists have to face facts about this man.

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2008, 02:39:43 PM »
Bush doesnt care, hes out in January when one of the HORRIBLE choices we have steps in, he cant run again, he is just siding with muslims ONCE AGAIN....he has disappointed me over and over and didnt fail to do it again :-\

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2008, 02:47:10 PM »
Holy [censored]!!!!  The U.S. Government does NOT speak for me.  This is just the latest example !!!!!!!  Kosovo IS Serbia!  Wait till the wetbacks in the American Southwest try the same with Texas, California etc.!!!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline JR-Obilic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2008, 05:12:51 PM »
The Balkans is a testing ground.. They have already created 2 pro-American (yea right) Muslim countries.

Before the Kosovo thing i never supported Bush but took peoples criticizms of him with a grain of salt, i now know he's an even bigger moron then the whole world thinks he is.  If you ask me this is all a pact between nazis (both European and American) and Muslims (Saudis etc.)..  A million dollars is pocket change to the saudis and we all know how easy politicians can be bought.  It's the nature of the beast!  You need money to be a serious politician..

I pray for Israel and only wish the leftist morons there would smarten up and support the Serbs, who would definitelly do the same for them.  The way i look at it is, if Israel with all its money and strength is being forced to compromise this much, i'm not surprised that Serbs are getting TOTALLY screwed.  We need your help though, only unity can save the Serbs but we need to build better coalitions with other countries who share similar views and interests.  Right now, everything is way too one sided.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2008, 05:15:34 PM by JR-Obilic »
All or nothing.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2008, 10:09:42 AM »
BUSH IS RASHEH-mean evil person!