Poll

Who of these is your favorite female pop singer of this era?

Natalie Imbruglia
1 (7.7%)
K.T. Tunstall
1 (7.7%)
Feist
0 (0%)
Fiona Apple
0 (0%)
Leigh Nash (Sixpence)
0 (0%)
Kelly Clarkson
1 (7.7%)
Liz Phair
1 (7.7%)
Other (list):
9 (69.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Favorite Female Pop Singer  (Read 7779 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Favorite Female Pop Singer
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2008, 12:32:01 PM »
Natalie Imbruglia humped a negro so she gets the big rasberry!

Are you serious?? Which melangian??

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2008, 12:36:22 PM »
Neko Case. She's more of a Country singer though.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2008, 01:30:13 PM »
If I am not mistaken, he is referring to Lenny Kravitz (who is actually a mulatto, and in fact, is half Jewish).

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2008, 01:35:54 PM »
Melba Moore is talented.
If you don't like The Great Chaim, then you sure as heck wouldn't like me!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2008, 01:37:49 PM »
Don't know who Melba Moore is...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2008, 01:39:12 PM »
Tori Amos: I like her music, and agree that she is genuinely talented, but it's hard for me to get behind a new-age Wiccan tramp.

Heather Nova: Don't know enough about her. I really, really enjoyed that one song of hers I heard (London Rain) that's on the Dawson's Creek official soundtrack.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2008, 01:43:25 PM »
this is Melba Moore's web site...
http://www.melbamoore.com/bio

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2008, 01:44:33 PM »
If I am not mistaken, he is referring to Lenny Kravitz (who is actually a mulatto, and in fact, is half Jewish).

Nobody is half a religion.. you're either Christian/Jewish/Buddhist/Hindu/Muslim or you're not. His father is Jewish..

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2008, 01:47:29 PM »
Of course, I just meant that yeah, as you said, his father is Jewish.

Offline abdithefaithful

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2008, 01:54:39 PM »
What I find somewhat "disturbing" about Lenny Kravitz is that although he occasionally does publicly claim to be, ahem,  "half Jewish", he constantly boasts, brags and insists to the press that the so-called, ahem, "extreme curvature" of his, ahem, "ample buttocks" has nothing to do with his "Jewish roots", and that he's extremely thankful that his, ahem, "buttocks" aren't Jewish... Like I said, for some reason that I can't quite put my finger on, I find Lenny Kravitz's assessment of his own buttocks to be somewhat "disturbing"... 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 02:07:35 PM »
Tori Amos: I like her music, and agree that she is genuinely talented, but it's hard for me to get behind a new-age Wiccan tramp.

I agree totally. I don't understand the meaning of a lot of her texts. I understand the meaning of the words, but often not what she is trying to express. But the sound is unbelievable good and her talent on the piano is  unmatched.

Heather Nova: Don't know enough about her. I really, really enjoyed that one song of hers I heard (London Rain) that's on the Dawson's Creek official soundtrack.

Oh I don't know this with the soundtrack, but I like London Rain too. But my favourite titles are:

"Throwing fire at the sun",  O0

"Final Frontier"  O0

and "Blessed".

Sadly no vid  :(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2008, 02:22:57 PM »
Does anyone know what ever happened to Shawn Colvin? She was rather older when she got started (43 I believe), and I haven't heard any material of hers since A Few Small Repairs. "Sonny Came Home" was good...  :(

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2008, 02:26:04 PM »
Shawn Colvin still tours on occasion.  A couple of years ago she toured with Mary Chapin Carpenter.
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2008, 09:58:12 PM »
Enya is a favorite of mine!!!

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2008, 10:04:02 PM »
Enya is a favorite of mine!!!

Yes I like Enya  O0

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2008, 11:16:30 PM »
What I find somewhat "disturbing" about Lenny Kravitz is that although he occasionally does publicly claim to be, ahem,  "half Jewish", he constantly boasts, brags and insists to the press that the so-called, ahem, "extreme curvature" of his, ahem, "ample buttocks" has nothing to do with his "Jewish roots", and that he's extremely thankful that his, ahem, "buttocks" aren't Jewish... Like I said, for some reason that I can't quite put my finger on, I find Lenny Kravitz's assessment of his own buttocks to be somewhat "disturbing"... 

I for one couldn't care less about his buttocks.  Some of his songs are okay.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2008, 12:12:18 AM »

I for one couldn't care less about his buttocks.  Some of his songs are okay.

Lenny Kravitz last time I noticed was a fella, why is he being talked about in a female singers thread?

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2008, 12:59:16 AM »
She isn't really a Pop singer but I like her voice a lot and her music is really nice

Amy Lee from Evanescence.  Very nice music.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

kellymaureen

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2008, 05:01:32 PM »
She isn't really a Pop singer but I like her voice a lot and her music is really nice

Amy Lee from Evanescence.  Very nice music.
Agreed!  I said her too, she has a really great voice O0

Offline WALK STRONG

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2008, 05:33:15 PM »
I am strange. I like classical music:-):-)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2008, 05:54:18 PM »
I am strange. I like classical music:-):-)

That isn't strange. Many people here also like classical music.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2008, 05:55:34 PM »
Hehe, I wish one of these singers would start singing anti muzzie songs. I guess thats just a dream.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Just Erica

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2008, 07:16:59 PM »
Hehe, I wish one of these singers would start singing anti muzzie songs. I guess thats just a dream.
You've never listened to any of the singers' songs. You think their music is about worshiping Muslims?

kellymaureen

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2008, 07:25:28 PM »

For The Cause Of Allah
Music: Ward
Spoken Word: Walid Shoebat

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Open Season
Music: Ward
Lyrics: Aborn, Nelson
String Arrangement: Eric Frampton

I speak peace when peace is spoken, But I speak war when your hate is provoking, The season is open 24-7-365,  No need to hide behind slogans of deceit, Claiming that you're a religion of peace, We just don't believe you, We can clearly see through, The madness that you're feeding your people, Jihad the cry of your unholy war, Using the willing, the weak and poor, From birth drowning in propaganda, rhetoric and slander, All we can say is damn ya

My forefathers fought and died for this here
I'm stronger than your war of fear
Are we clear?
If you step in my hood
It's understood
It's open season

I don't need a faith that's blind, Where death and hate bring me peace of mind, With views that are stuck deep in the seventh century, So much sand in your eyes to blind to see, The venom that you leaders preach, Is the path to your own destruction, Your own demise, You might say that I don't understand but your disgust for me is what I realize, Surprise!
Your homicidal ways has got the whole world watching, Whole world scoping, So if you bring it to my home base, Best believe it, The season's open

I see you, Hell yeah I see you,  I don't wanna be you, If you come to my place, I'll drop more than just some bass, Yo you'll get a taste of a, Sick mother from the Dirty, I ain't worrying not a  bit, I'm telescoping like Hubble, Yo you in trouble, Yo on the double, I'm wild with mine, Bring that style with mine, F*** with my family I'll end your life, Just the way it is, Just the way it be, Do you understand? No matter if you're woman or man, or child, My profile is crazy, That crap you do doesn't amaze me, I'm ready to blaze thee

I don't give a damn what god you claim, I've seen the innocent that you've slain, On my streets you're just fair game, Like a pig walk to your slaughter, The heat here is so much hotter, And my views won't teeter totter or fluctuate, Step to me you just met your fate, And I'll annihilate, With the skill of a Shogun assassin, Slicing and dicing precise with a passion, In any shape form or fashion, Bring it to my home, Welcome to the danger zone, Cause your attitude's the reason, The triggers keep squeezing, The hunt is on and it's open season

It's Open Season

;)I fixed some of the swearing
LOL this doesnt get any radio play what a surprise ;)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2008, 07:32:49 PM »
Hehe, I wonder why this isn't played on our local rap station.
I am urinating on a Koran.