Author Topic: U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter for President 2008 (AMERICA's LAST CHANCE)  (Read 1850 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
U.S. Representative Duncan Hunter's PAC site http://www.peacethroughstrengthpac.com/Home.aspx

As Chaim mentioned JTF is consider supporting Congressman Hunter's candidacy. While Tom Tancredo is another excellent candidate he appears to be more interested in a U.S. Senate run, and we should all pray that he wins because he would make an excellent U.S. Senator.

Updated Jan 26, 2007:
Well now with Tancredo running I am leaning more towards him over Hunter because of Hunter's support of the Iraq surge!
Everything I said below about helping Hunter, should be applied to Tancredo!

But if Duncan Hunter were to be the GOP nominee then lets remember for the most part he is a TRUE AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE. As in he is not a careless libertarian who wants open borders and so called free trade. Hunter support no amnesty, and NO GUESTWORKER PROGRAM. Hunter wants free and FAIR Trade, which means he understands it is national suicide to allow vital U.S. industries to go overseas.

The only issue where we may disagree with him is his support of the Iraq War, but unlike the chicken hawks now in the White House, Hunter was an ARMY RANGER IN VIETNAM! In addition Hunter's son currently is a U.S. MARINE SERVING IN IRAQ! So Hunter will go full throttle in Iraq, and not hold back because he understands what it means to have BLOOD on the line!

The major problems Hunter will have is name recognition, which can be solved today via the internet. In early 2003 no one knew who Howard Dean was.
Fund raising is another problem, but like Howard Dean he can survive and even thrive on small internet donations, and more importantly not be indebted to corrupt Multi-National Corporations.
But like Dean his major problem is the fact he is the insurgent Dark Horse Candidate that party officials fear, many so-called conservatives don't think he has a chance in hell.
It is that kind of negative thinking that dooms us!
Hunter must learn from Dean's mistakes and be careful not things that can be contrived in negative ways, but that does not mean toning down his message.

By the way I am no Dean supporter, but making the comparison between the 2 because both were dark horse insurgent candidates who represent the true face of their parties. Obviously the true face of the Democrat Party would be a nightmare if they ever came to power, and many Americans know this, which is why DNC officials did what they could to stop Dean from revealing the true nature of their party.

Other than that it is now up to us to make plans and figure out how we can do things to help him starting now. Ask yourself where you will be in early 2008 when the primaries begin, and see how you can help Hunter where you live. Obviously if you live in IOWA or in or near New Hampshire you can be a great asset and do tremendous patriotic work.
The race begins now, and I predict our biggest problem won't be the media, liberals, or Democrats, but our  fellow so-called conservatives,libertarians, and Republicans.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 09:31:08 PM by Maimonides »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: U.S. Rep. Duncan Hunter for President 2008 (AMERICA's LAST CHANCE)
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2007, 03:07:36 PM »
I was thinking about him i like him.Name recognition is important
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2007, 05:11:19 PM »
Edit: Chaim said in the Ask JTF program that Tancredo is working with the Bufagans, which pretty much rules him out in my eyes. I don't see how he can't know what they stand for. Thus, I will support Hunter, who is a local (for me) anyway.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 02:56:06 AM by Chaimfan »

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2007, 04:27:47 PM »
Duncan Hunter anyway is far ahead of Tancredo in terms of finance and network.

Already he has commericals up and running in New Hampshire.

Furthermore his military service of his own and his son really gives him alot of credibility, and the fact that he managed to get a fence built in his home district of San Diego shows he can get things done on immigration.

The fence has improved the situation there but not fully because a complete fence needs to be built.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

yephora

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2007, 04:32:07 PM »
Tancredo is working with the Bufagans...
The who?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2007, 05:59:31 PM »
The Buchanans...