General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Barack Babalama!

<< < (4/9) > >>

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Ari on February 22, 2008, 04:35:33 PM ---
--- Quote from: Skippy on February 22, 2008, 01:48:52 AM ---What are the ages and races of your wives?

--- End quote ---

Technically they have to be 18, though truth be told I prefer much younger.  Once a wife hits 25, she is thrown out with the trash and replaced.  Until a replacement is found, I supplement with extra goat and chicken.  Any race is fine, though I am not too fond of Caucasoids.  Most important, No Jew Please.

--- End quote ---
Ari, I understand that this thread is supposed to be all in fun "WHOO HOO! :o" but Barack has young daughters and one wife. Why bring his marriage into your hatred for him?

DownwithIslam:

--- Quote from: Just Erica on February 29, 2008, 04:41:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Skippy on February 22, 2008, 01:48:52 AM ---What are the ages and races of your wives?

--- End quote ---

Technically they have to be 18, though truth be told I prefer much younger.  Once a wife hits 25, she is thrown out with the trash and replaced.  Until a replacement is found, I supplement with extra goat and chicken.  Any race is fine, though I am not too fond of Caucasoids.  Most important, No Jew Please.

--- End quote ---
Ari, I understand that this thread is supposed to be all in fun "WHOO HOO! :o" but Barack has young daughters and one wife. Why bring his marriage into your hatred for him?

--- End quote ---

Michella Obama is his wife? That is not a woman, that is what I see in the toilet after I take a dump.

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: DownwithIslam on February 29, 2008, 04:45:05 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Michella Obama is his wife? That is not a woman, that is what I see in the toilet after I take a dump.

--- End quote ---
I'm looking for a response from a real man, not a 10 year old elementary school bully. Move on DWI.

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You are quite correct, we should be thinking on how to save them.  :-\ Where he has chosen this BS about being Christian or not( that is clearly a vote to the bible bashers of the US), he still a mullah, and those women should not be under Mullah rule.

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Skippy on February 29, 2008, 06:38:24 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

You are quite correct, we should be thinking on how to save them.  :-\ Where he has chosen this BS about being Christian or not( that is clearly a vote to the bible bashers of the US), he still a mullah, and those women should not be under Mullah rule.

--- End quote ---
Skippy, he's not Muslim and he's never been Muslim. And if he WERE muslim his wife and daughters would be dressed like Muslim Women. They dont' need to be saved because they are not under Muslim rule by anyone. I think you guys look at his name and assume that just because it's of a different culture (African) he must be evil.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version