General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Barack Babalama!

<< < (7/9) > >>

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: Just Erica on March 02, 2008, 03:25:41 AM ---

Most of America's whites voted for him... MOST of America's whites read his books also
--- End quote ---

Most of those American's believe Day time soap Operas are real.

--- Quote ---. Why did they vote for him if 'he hates whites'? Plus his mom was white... that would mean that he hates himself too, right?
--- End quote ---

He said it himself, no one put words in his mouth expect him.

--- Quote --- And Ruby, the half-breed thing...over-played.
--- End quote ---

I am not Ruby I'm Skippy, and Half Casts envaded my country  ;)

--- Quote ---Biracial people have a right to happiness and respect just like those of use who are 100% of our ethnicities. What are you saying about biracial children if your opinion of Obama, because he's a "half-breed" is so low?
--- End quote ---

Cross breeds/half casts are against G-ds wishes. G-d created separate Races for a reason  :)

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Skippy on March 02, 2008, 03:33:46 AM ---
--- Quote from: Just Erica on March 02, 2008, 03:25:41 AM ---

Most of America's whites voted for him... MOST of America's whites read his books also
--- End quote ---

Most of those American's believe Day time soap Operas are real.

Now you know that's untrue. Maybe for the Annie Wilkes's (Misery) of America, soaps are true, but they have issues. No white person would vote for a black person who hates white people. I think they're smarter than that.

--- Quote ---. Why did they vote for him if 'he hates whites'? Plus his mom was white... that would mean that he hates himself too, right?
--- End quote ---

He said it himself, no one put words in his mouth expect him.

As a confused youth , about his heritage, he probably DID hate his mother's skin color. Any youth of biracial decent goes through identification issues because they weren't told about their heritage. Hell, every adolescent goes through the self-hate of self- identification phase. I have black daughters who hated their skin color, their hair texture and everything else. Me telling them that they're beautiful and to accept what God gave them helped them a lot.

With that said,that doesn't mean that Barack felt that way all his life about his mother. You said you read most of the book (either you or Ruby...I have to backtrack) If it was you, did he go further into the subject as to why he had contempt for his mother's skin color or did you just stop there?

--- Quote --- And Ruby, the half-breed thing...over-played.
--- End quote ---

I am not Ruby I'm Skippy, and Half Casts envaded my country  ;)

Sorry, you and Ruby are sounding the same in this subject. I'm sure you're proud. Half-casts envaded your country, by being born? Wow. Interesting.

--- Quote ---Biracial people have a right to happiness and respect just like those of use who are 100% of our ethnicities. What are you saying about biracial children if your opinion of Obama, because he's a "half-breed" is so low?
--- End quote ---

Cross breeds/half casts are against G-ds wishes. G-d created separate Races for a reason  :)

He created separate races for his OWN reasons.. not yours or  mine. With all of this "In the bible it says this...or that..." It's funny, I've never read in the bible where it says "THou shalt not marry, or bare children with one who is a different hue than thou." If you can find that...please direct me to the passage.
--- End quote ---

Tina Greco - Melbourne:
Fact is you don't have to vote, and any monkey can be trained to tick a form, hell they do it here  ::)

confused youth? thats straight Bull, he wrote it as an adult, show complete and total disrespect of any values he has for, race and women.

There once was a very wise person that said "Who can tell a value of a man very easy, just see how he treats his mother." And thats very true, If you have no respect and hate for the one person that brought you into this world, then what hope has any one else got?

--- Quote ---He created separate races for his OWN reasons.. not yours or  mine.
--- End quote ---

Of course for his reasoning only, he is our father, our protector......

G-d is the most important, not the mere sins of man.  ;)

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Skippy on March 02, 2008, 04:01:36 AM ---Fact is you don't have to vote, and any monkey can be trained to tick a form, hell they do it here  ::)

Actually, it's my duty to vote because I want where I live to be a better place. I can't do it alone and if there is someone with the power to move mountains available (a presidential candidate, barring color, gender or age bracket) I'm going to vote for them and watch them work. And I'd better get my vote's worth. ;)

confused youth? thats straight Bull, he wrote it as an adult, show complete and total disrespect of any values he has for, race and women.

There once was a very wise person that said "Who can tell a value of a man very easy, just see how he treats his mother." And thats very true, If you have no respect and hate for the one person that brought you into this world, then what hope has any one else got?

He wrote the book as an adult skippy, Yes. The last time I checked, an autobiography isn't based solely the author's present, but the author's past as well. You didn't finish reading book  but already you're assuming that that's how he feels now because that's where you stopped reading. You assume that he went through his entire life feeling contempt for his mother. And yes, we as our parent's children are supposed to love and respect our mothers and fathers but guess what, teens will always feel like their parents didn't love them enough no matter how much you show it... little kids will always think you hate them because they don't get what they want, and children in general will rebel when they've been teased about what race they are or are not...and they will blame that on their parents. *Whichever one is available at the time.* The only thing that's straight bull is the assumption that a biracial child is a loser just because their mom is one race and their dad is another.

--- Quote ---He created separate races for his OWN reasons.. not yours or  mine.
--- End quote ---

Of course for his reasoning only, he is our father, our protector......

G-d is the most important, not the mere sins of man.  ;)

--- End quote ---
Skippy, as a play on your username, you have effectively skipped over the point and drew your own conclusions. It is the opinion of you and people who think like you do that G-d separated the races 'for a reason'. This isn't written anywhere but in my opinion, he created us together. We are more like mitch-matched socks than we are alike because of our differing skin colors, but we come from the same packaged brand (HUMAN) and are made from the same material...(Flesh and blood) . Nine times out of 10, you and I probably wear the same-sized shoe. lol I wouldn't marry you or anything...because you're a girl and all :D But if you were a white man and I wasn't married to my black hunky husband; and if you were good to me...I'd be the same for you.

Tina Greco - Melbourne:
He is a half cast that hates the world, I don't see I big deal here  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version