General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask Barack Babalama!

<< < (8/9) > >>

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Skippy on March 02, 2008, 04:15:54 AM ---He is a half cast that hates the world, I don't see I big deal here  ::)

--- End quote ---
Actually, Skip. He loves the world and the people in it. He even loves those who despises him. That's the Christian in him. ...Me too. :)

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: Just Erica on March 02, 2008, 04:21:58 AM ---
--- Quote from: Skippy on March 02, 2008, 04:15:54 AM ---He is a half cast that hates the world, I don't see I big deal here  ::)

--- End quote ---
Actually, Skip. He loves the world and the people in it. He even loves those who despises him. That's the Christian in him. ...Me too. :)

--- End quote ---

He is no christain, using it create a political power is not righteous.

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Skippy on March 02, 2008, 05:01:00 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
How is being a Christian creating a political power? Who deemed Christians, GOD? Some may be Christ-like but they still don't have His power. Christians rule America, like the Pope rules the universe.

Tina Greco - Melbourne:

--- Quote from: Just Erica on March 02, 2008, 05:08:22 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
How is being a Christian creating a political power? Who deemed Christians, G-d? Some may be Christ-like but they still don't have His power. Christians rule America, like the Pope rules the universe.

--- End quote ---

He is using the label of the christains to con people to vote for him. Erica it worked on you. You defend him because he says he is christain. Point proven ;) Not that the fact he is using that label solely to win an election.

Just Erica:

--- Quote from: Skippy on March 02, 2008, 05:14:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: Just Erica on March 02, 2008, 05:08:22 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
How is being a Christian creating a political power? Who deemed Christians, G-d? Some may be Christ-like but they still don't have His power. Christians rule America, like the Pope rules the universe.

--- End quote ---

He is using the label of the christains to con people to vote for him. Erica it worked on you. You defend him because he says he is christain. Point proven ;) Not that the fact he is using that label solely to win an election.

--- End quote ---
If the man was a one-legged athiest I'd vote for him because its not his faith that will make decisions for our country, it's his determination to make things better here that will aid in the effort.You've proven nothing...nice try though. ;)

BTW, he never entered the race with what religion he followed. It so happend that 'some people' decided his name sounded funny..."He must be Muslim! LOOK, his first and middle name mean "Conquer of Those Who Are WHITE!" :o and his last name sounds like OSAMA, which means that he knows him! That means that Obama was behind the 911 attacks!"...That led to him having to tell everyone what faith he followed. That's why you know he's a Christian. And to think...its all because his name sounds like an actual terrorist's name and he has the same name (for a middle name  ::) as Saddam's last.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version