Author Topic: How Long Does It take You to Fall Asleep?  (Read 3856 times)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: How Long Does It take You to Fall Asleep?
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2008, 12:28:21 AM »
That's what my mother said, Skippy.  Are they that bad?

Yes, I will get some information on it for you. Please listen to your mother, flush the pills down the toilet.

If you have trouble sleeping I will give you our parliament channel , 100% to put you to sleep.  ^-^

Skippy, Ambien is a very safe medication. Many people have been trined to think that these drugs are dangerous and all but they really have no side effects if taken reasonably.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2008, 12:39:08 AM »

Yes, I will get some information on it for you. Please listen to your mother, flush the pills down the toilet.

If you have trouble sleeping I will give you our parliament channel , 100% to put you to sleep.  ^-^

Skippy, Ambien is a very safe medication. Many people have been trined to think that these drugs are dangerous and all but they really have no side effects if taken reasonably.

NO medication is 100% safe everything has side effects. And to believe it doesn't and to safe Medications are safe, just lead me to believe you have not researched this. Just because everyone does something does not make it safe or right.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2008, 01:51:47 AM »

:::D  By the way, Skippy, who's in your new Avatar?

Offline Tina Greco - Melbourne

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2008, 02:53:56 AM »
Vladimir the Russssian Bear  :::D