Author Topic: Not all terrorists are bearded Muslims ...  (Read 3947 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Not all terrorists are bearded Muslims ...
« on: April 08, 2008, 06:41:05 PM »

Not all terrorists are bearded Muslims
(some are clean-shaven).

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/terrorism.php?id=1387165
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Not all terrorists are bearded Muslims ...
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2008, 07:51:24 PM »
Not all of them are bearded, but all of them are sure as hell ugly!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2008, 05:11:09 AM »
Not all of them are bearded, but all of them are sure as hell ugly!
What do our valuable members think about the expression in these people's eyes?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2008, 05:33:52 AM »
With Luna in their eyes, Criminalunatic disciples of the Luna.  >:(

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2008, 05:54:42 AM »
Again it looks like some Pak666 sponsored terrorism. >:( :(
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2008, 09:12:05 AM »

Yep most of them are porkis.I will tell you guys that porkis are the most fanatic muslim followed by black muslims then arabs

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 10:15:58 AM »

Yep most of them are porkis.I will tell you guys that porkis are the most fanatic muslim followed by black muslims then arabs
So the pakis are worse then arabs? My god, you Indians must be desperate to destroy Pakistan.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 03:11:42 PM »
They all have the "muslim look" which I don't know to define but I think I can recognize it rather well.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2008, 03:13:12 PM »
They all have the "muslim look" which I don't know to define but I think I can recognize it rather well.
exactly. What makes them look like that?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2008, 03:32:55 PM »

So the pakis are worse then arabs? My G-d, you Indians must be desperate to destroy Pakistan.

At the drop of the hat. O0

With Regards... :)