Author Topic: Antisemitic Attack at Temple University  (Read 820 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Antisemitic Attack at Temple University
« on: February 25, 2008, 10:57:01 PM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/142197

US Students Arrested in Anti-Semitic Attack

"IsraelNN.com) United States police have arrested four university students in connection with an anti-Semitic attack in the city of Philadelphia.  The students, who learn at Temple University, allegedly attacked a man outside a building formerly used by the Jewish fraternity Alpha Epsilon Pi.

The attackers shouted, “We hate Jews,” at the victim and his companion.  The victim suffered a broken nose and fractured eye socket in the attack.  Temple University has issued a statement condemning the attack."

And the million dollar question.... Were they Muslim?  I know it's the question on my mind.  And if they were Muslim, will the media suppress it?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
Re: Antisemitic Attack at Temple University
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 10:59:24 PM »
Either Muslim or Obama supporters.  Bill Cosby may have endorsed this attack.   >:(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2008, 12:13:00 AM »
It really distresses me to see reports like this.  The latest reports say that the four attackers were definitely students of Temple U, and it is being listed as a hate crime.  I think they have either been expelled already or it is being discussed.  These clowns deserve jail time, they broke the man's eyesocket.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 12:13:48 AM »
Oh, how I wish he were carrying a gun at the time.